Darth Zannah/Kas'im vs. Mother Talzin/TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Battle takes place on Dathomir

Force, sabers, all out

DarthAnt66
Maul has a lot of demons. He gets destroyed.

Stigma
Maul solos.

McP
There are no words, how terrible stomp this is.

Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'Im was Talzin alone amped by Dathomir would be much better fight.

Nephthys
You're a funny guy.

Stigma
I guess. The only ones not laughing are team 1, though.

Selenial
Originally posted by McP
There are no words, how terrible stomp this is.

Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'Im was Talzin alone amped by Dathomir would be much better fight.

Well, he's not wrong mmm

Nephthys
Yes, he is.

Selenial
No, he's not mmm

This is an utter stomp, that one would at least be remotely close smokin'

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul has a lot of demons. He gets destroyed.

I foresee a new meme stick out tongue

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
No, he's not mmm

This is an utter stomp, that one would at least be remotely close smokin'

No, it isn't. On Dathomir Zannah can likely summon her tentacles. Maul goes down like a japanese schoolgirl and assuming Talzin turns to smoke fast enough to avoid them, she subsequently also goes down in a good fight.

Aurbere
Talzin solos.

carthage
How about if Kas'im fights Talzin?

EmperorSidious2
Talzin to powerful

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it isn't. On Dathomir Zannah can likely summon her tentacles. Maul goes down like a japanese schoolgirl and assuming Talzin turns to smoke fast enough to avoid them, she subsequently also goes down in a good fight.
Yes, it really is.

Zannah can even summon jack sh1t and Talzin stil takes her easily.

And Maul stomps Kas'im.

EDIT: Also, if you believe that I guess you believe that Zannah can give Sidious a great fight (or win?) if it was her on Dathomir, not Talzin.

The_Tempest
Team 2 stomps. This is still lopsided even if you remove Maul.

SunRazer
Talzin annihilates Kas'im. Even if Zannah somehow beat Maul via Sorcery already, Talzin would still beat Zannah.

McP
Yes, he is.

No, I'm not. Amped Talzin is very close to Sidious, she was even able to hold her own against Sidious' and Dooku's lightnings combined.
She also held her own against Mace in saber combat (as I remember she even drove him back).
Kas'im is a non-factor here. And Zannah is inferior to Talzin in every single category. Talzin alone would stomp them. With Maul's aid it's beyond stomp.
Even amped, Zannah would be nothing against someone of Sidious' caliber.

More then that, Talzin would have far greater amp on Dathomir then Zannah.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by McP
No, I'm not. Amped Talzin is very close to Sidious, she was even able to hold her own against Sidious' and Dooku's lightnings combined.

Barely, don't forget that Dooku got the full front of Sidious' lightning prior to that.

Not really, she gave a few wild slashes and they deadlocked.

Except in actual blade skill, and even illusions are arguable given how Zannah learned much from Freedon/Naga's holocron.

There's more than one way to block lightning.

Except Talzin isn't even remotely close to sidious in anything.

Based on?

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
She also held her own against Mace in saber combat (as I remember she even drove him back).
Kas'im is a non-factor here. And Zannah is inferior to Talzin in every single category. Talzin alone would stomp them. With Maul's aid it's beyond stomp.
Even amped, Zannah would be nothing against someone of Sidious' caliber.

More then that, Talzin would have far greater amp on Dathomir then Zannah.

Yeah, you really, really are. I don't care that Talzin is that close to Sidious, your post was laughable.

Good for her. She'd still get godstomped by Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'im. Also like Xtasy said she really just swung wildly then saberlocked. Kas'im utterly eclipses her in skill.

Every single category huh? Hows her TK feats? Also it's obviously dumb as hell to compare Nightsister magic to Sith Sorcery. Talzin doesn't even use conventional access to the Force. Kas'im is no non-factor, Zannah can protect him and he can certainly threaten her while she'd being attacked by Zannah. Zannah's ability has exceptional synergy with a partner, as they can simply cut down an opponent while she's brain-blasting them.

Zannah has access to greater techniques than Talzin.

DarthAnt66
Good for her. She'd still get godstomped by Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'im.
Let's all take a moment and laugh as Neph tries to argue Kas'im could godstomp a being of Talzin's power.

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure he's referring to a 4v1

Nephthys
Yiss.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Let's all take a moment and laugh as Neph tries to argue Kas'im could godstomp a being of Talzin's power.

Let's all take a moment to realize how Ant doesn't know how to pay attention context and forgot how to read.

Yiss.

I gotchu boo

http://media.tumblr.com/12ed7a704dd47eb4991484bd7d55f284/tumblr_inline_ne1c5oIW5p1s97tvs.gif

Nephthys
https://41.media.tumblr.com/5268b52c6b39c7101ec4e50c0948455c/tumblr_nsw5qrRoYv1tia787o1_400.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.