Zannah and Nyriss vs. Tenebrous and Cade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Naboo plains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Interesting thread.

Zannah's sorcery won't work on either Tenebrous or Cade, but her combat skills might be good enough to hold off Cade.

Likewise, Nyriss might be able to best Tenebrous (if we take her Kaas feat at face value).

Cade might be able to tip the tide in his team's favor with his Dark Transfer, however.

ILS
I dunno man, Cade has a shitton of demons. Zannah might destroy his mind.

NewGuy01
Tenebrous and Cade.

Nephthys
Zannah and Nyriss.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah and Nyriss.
What's your take on the fight itself?

DarthAnt66
inb4 demons.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Interesting thread.

Likewise, Nyriss might be able to best Tenebrous (if we take her Kaas feat at face value).

You mean the feat of being lolroasted by her own Lightning?

Nephthys
The fact that her lightning possessed enough power to instantly incinerate a Sith Lord after ripping through a Force Barrier is pretty dang impressive, yeah. As is her pwning Meetra and Scourge like she did.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
The fact that her lightning possessed enough power to instantly incinerate a Sith Lord after ripping through a Force Barrier is pretty dang impressive, yeah. As is her pwning Meetra and Scourge like she did.

Nephthys
Damn, empty-quoting one of my posts? The submit reply button probably burned your finger to the bone.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
I dunno man, Cade has a shitton of demons. Zannah might destroy his mind.

By the end, he's gotten over them. Even before that, he's got a very stubborn mind.

Maladi tried memory walk on Cade, Cade resisted and used it back on her and plucked memories from her mind. And when Krayt killed and revived Cade, he clearly expected that to overcome his mind, but instead Cade achieved clarity.

If this is end series Cade, it's definitely not working. Earlier, I still think there's a relatively good chance of resisting due to his own skill in mental combat.

Trocity
thumb up

And Tenebrous is better than Nyriss.

carthage
Tenebrous and Cade solidly.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tenebrous and Cade.

AncientPower
Team 2, Nyriss is featless off of an extremely powerful DS Nexus.

carthage
Her nexus feats still apply to Scourge as he was similarly amped by DK, she is still faster and more skilled than he is. But its not enough to put her above Cade or Rugess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.