Darth Caedus/Revan vs. Kyp Durron/Jacen Solo/Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Saw this debate between DarthAnt and a CV debater and thought it had discussion potential

Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: Force fight

Round 3: All out fight (no battle meld)

*Bonus: All out fight (again with battle meld)

*Jaina as of Fate of the Jedi
*Jacen as of The Unifying Force
*Revan as of Shadow of Revan

DarthAnt66
*Jacen as of Unifying Force, I believe.

Well, I don't really want to give away my main arguments tbh, but I'm rolling with Team 1 obviously by virtue of:

Caedus > Jacen & Revan > Durron. Either can handle Jaina with Jacen/Durron respectively until the other finishes up.

Trocity
Team 1, both are superior to all 3 combatants on team 2.

A one man advantage will not earn team 2 the victory here.

|King Joker|
Ant wins

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Well, I don't really want to give away my main arguments tbh, but I'm rolling with Team 1 obviously by virtue of:

Caedus > Jacen & Revan > Durron. Either can handle Jaina with Jacen/Durron respectively until the other finishes up.

You don't figure Durron's comparable force power makes it difficult for Revan to close a victory or Kyp and Jaina simultaneously?

DarthAnt66
Not really. Revan can tank anything Durron throws at him, and Jaina really stands no chance against Revan's Force powers.

Worst comes to worse, Revan can hold his own until Caedus is finished with Jacen. He's taken on entire strike teams, after all.

Though, I suspect Jaina will join Jacen in battle against Caedus anyway, who is more suited for that sort of 2v1 engagement.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

You don't have to give away many of the crucial points of your arguments with DCC. I was just curious how you'll reconcile Jacen's Skill/force bond with Jaina in a prospective duel with Caedus? As its TFU Jacen he still had maintained his force bond with his sister, which presents a challenge to either Caedus or Revan in terms of numbers.

DarthAnt66
If one of them is killed, that's going to definitely **** them over mental-wise and turn the tide - especially with the Force Bond.
If you are referring to Battle Meld, I don't see why Caedus can't form one with Revan given how Anakin did it originally in VP, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.