Celeste Morne vs Darth Wrrylok III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out battle on neutral ground

i am personally going with celeste on this one

Trocity
Possessed by Muur she'd take it. Otherwise, she loses.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity

Q99
Should be a pretty impressive fight, I'd think. With the amulet (though not possessed by it) she did hold out against Krayt better than anyone else.

NewGuy01
She was getting her ass kicked in the panels where she wasn't possessed; worse than Cade was doing in Claws, at the very least.

Darth Demenos
maybe she learned a thing or two since then after being with muur for so long.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
She was getting her ass kicked in the panels where she wasn't possessed; worse than Cade was doing in Claws, at the very least.

Cade was driving to his knees after just a brief clash, that's worse than her. Celeste fought Krayt for a much longer time, and even though she was on the defensive and outmatched, even Muur was saying that she'd 'eventually' lose.

I do think her time with Muur strengthened her. At minimum, it let her tap into the talisman, plus I figure a century of constant mental struggle is going to build one's force muscles.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Trocity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.