Quinlan Vos vs Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out battle on neutral ground

i think it would be a hell of a fight and would be close but i think vo would come out on top

Emperordmb
I'm assuming Legends Vos?

carthage
Legends Vos loses in a decent fight.

Canon Quinlan (morals on??) takes it with some effort but wins anyway imo

Darth Demenos
just whenever his best and most powerful is the one im using

ILS
Originally posted by carthage

Q99
Originally posted by carthage

Seconded.

Lord Stark
Unrestricted Canon Vos dominates though. Actually even morals on Vos should trounce Nihl. I mean the dude was dodging Force Lightning.

Emperordmb
How impressive is dodging FL?

|King Joker|
It's pretty impressive since Dooku was spamming the lightning at him, IIRC.

Trocity
That is pretty impressive.

NewGuy01
Didn't Ventress push him out of the way?

And I mean, come on... Zannah was dodging lightning. erm

|King Joker|
I think he was dodging Dooku's Lightning on the ship above Christophsis, which is a good showing of speed/agility.

Darth Demenos
Iam fairly certain that vos would win a a dueling match bcause of his somewhat mastery of vaapad. thenas far as the force goes i think he could at least stand up to nihl and then eventually win in an all out fight.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I think he was dodging Dooku's Lightning on the ship above Christophsis, which is a good showing of speed/agility.

Yep.

Dooku gripped Vos with TK, shoved him. But then as he shot FL at him, Vos had disappeared.

Vos's speed was clearly just difficult to deal with. Added with his unpredictability (and decent force powers himself) he was just too difficult for Dooku to deal with.

Emperordmb
Yep, I suppose dodging lightning would be pretty impressive speed-wise.

SunRazer
Canon Vos beats him for certain. Legends Vos holds his own but ultimately falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.