The Infernal One vs The Hidden One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Discuss.

NewGuy01
The Infernal One, imo.

psmith81992
Well lets see, one was a giant Rakata that said it took entire armies to bring him down and then was part of an Op, the other one was a baron do sage. If this is not overkill, I don't know what is.

DarthAnt66
Said sage nearly beat Luke Skywalker.

psmith81992
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Said sage nearly beat Luke Skywalker.

Not really. Nothing from the book indicates Luke was even close to going all out.

Aurbere
thumb up Ant

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by psmith81992
Well lets see, one was a giant Rakata that said it took entire armies to bring him down and then was part of an Op.

LOL @ being an OP.

No, but the hidden one was capable enough to not get completely and effortlessly bested by Luke like the Dark Jedi Brakiss.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by psmith81992
Well lets see, one was a giant Rakata that said it took entire armies to bring him down and then was part of an Op, the other one was a baron do sage. If this is not overkill, I don't know what is.
Yes in a world where teenaged Sith and Jedi can slaughter entire armies. It's not nearly as impressive as it sounds.

psmith81992
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yes in a world where teenaged Sith and Jedi can slaughter entire armies. It's not nearly as impressive as it sounds.

Teenaged sith and Jedi? Soa existed during the time of Adas.

FreshestSlice
And? The protagonists in TOR are fairly young, starting their misadventures as early as their late teens, canonically slaughtering armies in the thousands. And Soa is in TOR. Again, it's not that impressive to take on armies. At least not as much as it sounds.

Trocity
Pretty sure psmith said Soa beats Yoda and then posted a link that brought you to a page with Soa's in-game abilities, so yeah, I'd likely ignore his posts.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Trocity
Pretty sure psmith said Soa beats Yoda and then posted a link that brought you to a page with Soa's in-game abilities, so yeah, I'd likely ignore his posts.

Pretty sure that never happened so I'm sure we'll all ignore your posts thumb up

I'm not sure what age has to do with anything, nevermind the fact that we don't know the age of ANY of the main characters. Furthermore, Soa said he slaughtered armies tens of thousands of years ago.

Trocity
I'd rather have my posts ignored than laughed at, like yours all are. wink

psmith81992
I'd rather have my posts ignored than laughed at, like yours all are. wink

The only difference is, sometimes my posts get laughed at, while all of your posts either get ignored OR laughed at laughing out loud

Trocity
You should probably stick to the religion forum tbh. Happy Dance

Nephthys
And? The protagonists in TOR are fairly young, starting their misadventures as early as their late teens, canonically slaughtering armies in the thousands. And Soa is in TOR. Again, it's not that impressive to take on armies. At least not as much as it sounds.

Wuuuut? The TOR protagonists are pretty young but none are that young. All the voice acting indicates mature characters, early 20s at the least. None of the Jedi can be younger than Anakin was when he was knighted. The Trooper is no way that young, can't make it into Havoc in your teens. Same with the Imperial Agent.

FreshestSlice
http://i.imgur.com/ynOObyT.png

It's okay. I accept your apology. It's not every day that the forum's resident embodiment of sarcasm knows more about your favorite TOR character than you do. Of course we could keep pretending TOR actually cares about the EU or canon. That's nice too. Also what's the source for Anakin being the youngest Jedi Knight ever?

psmith81992
You should probably stick to the religion forum tbh. Happy Dance

You should probably stick to not posting, don't think you can take the constant humiliation laughing out loud

I'm sorry, but "I always assumed" somehow proves your argument? So what you have is an assumption of ONE (1) character? That's pretty funny.

The Merchant
Psmith wasn't the one who posted that Trocity, that was Legends.

Trocity
That makes more sense, LegenD is probably the culprit.

I guess I maybe just assumed the guy who believes in angels and talking snakes probably believed some stupid shit like Soa>Yoda, also. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
That statement isn't that unbelievable, tbh.

psmith81992
That makes more sense, LegenD is probably the culprit.

I guess I maybe just assumed the guy who believes in angels and talking snakes probably believed some stupid shit like Soa>Yoda, also. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's no wonder your incessant stupidity is obvious to everyone. Score one for the atheists thumb up

Trocity
That was from beyond the arch, so three.

P.S. arch, not ark. wink

psmith81992

P.S. arch, not ark. wink

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/48/f8/38/48f838567f340d77baf893abf4b900c2.gif

Lord Stark

It's okay. I accept your apology. It's not every day that the forum's resident embodiment of sarcasm knows more about your favorite TOR character than you do. Of course we could keep pretending TOR actually cares about the EU or canon. That's nice too. Also what's the source for Anakin being the youngest Jedi Knight ever?

Wow, absolutely wrecked. How did that taste Neph? laughing

Nephthys

Thought we just got done establishing that author tweets are bullshit. Regardless, my point stands, their voices are too mature for teenagers. TOR was developed when the EU was still a part of canon, so the protagonists were designed under the thumb of canon. And I don't know where the source is, I've heard it said a lot. Might just be that he was the youngest to be awarded a council seat, which would make him younger than the Barsen'thor at least.

I like a hell of a lot of TOR character more than the HoT btw.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

You don't deserve to use such terminology imho

psmith81992
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You don't deserve to use such terminology imho

He's too stupid to know the difference.

Trocity
Not very christian-like of you, psmith.

Nephthys
He's not christian. erm

Trocity
No wonder he can't turn the other cheek. angel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No wonder he can't turn the other cheek. angel

I sense great conflict/anger within you tbh

Trocity
Your powers are weak, old man.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ngl tbh

watch?v=7eCbV0EVlUA

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thought we just got done establishing that author tweets are bullshit. Regardless, my point stands, their voices are too mature for teenagers. TOR was developed when the EU was still a part of canon, so the protagonists were designed under the thumb of canon. And I don't know where the source is, I've heard it said a lot. Might just be that he was the youngest to be awarded a council seat, which would make him younger than the Barsen'thor at least.

Anakin's full of shit though.

"Put me on the Council and not be a master, that hasn't happened in the history of the Jedi Order"

Meanwhile not even 20 years ago Ki-Adi was on the Council as a Knight...If he didn't know that what are the odds about him knowing about some dude thousands of years ago.

Fated Xtasy
ngl tbh

watch?v=7eCbV0EVlUA

https://33.media.tumblr.com/497bff3274dfe1b5081ef62e3dd9d81d/tumblr_mf2ljn31Wl1rvri6go1_500.gif

tbh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://33.media.tumblr.com/497bff3274dfe1b5081ef62e3dd9d81d/tumblr_mf2ljn31Wl1rvri6go1_500.gif

tbh

Mine's laemer yet simultaneously cooler tbh

Fated Xtasy
Mine's laemer yet simultaneously cooler tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEh_asEffoQ

I accept your concession boo stick out tongue

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEh_asEffoQ

I accept your concession boo stick out tongue thumb up

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys

Besides what Stark said, I also don't remember saying authors don't know the ages of their characters, and there is nothing that demands one EU source agree with another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.