Drax the Destroyer (Guardians) vs. Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Fistfight

Round 2: Drax gets his blades, Bucky gets his knives.

Battle takes place on neutral ground

KingD19
Bucky's arm is made of metal. Drax ripped apart an industrial strength prison riot bot. He's basically outside of Bucky's strength and ability to hurt seriously. And he's pretty skilled, he takes fight 1.

Round 2 probably ends with Drax bloodied, but I think he wins too. A much better fight than Round 1 though.

Henry_Pym
Bucky can take round 2 imo, round 1 might as well be Widow vs Hulk

Drax is legit superpowered and Drax is fairly skilled.

Adam Grimes
Drax wins both rounds.

Genesis-Soldier
round 1 drax
round 2 Ws 6/10

Juk3n
Drax in both.

Closer in the second, but drax has too much durability and is not unskilled enough to eventually get hold of Bucky.

Quincy
Drax smokes him

Adam Grimes
I'd pay to see that

Genesis-Soldier
i feel like Bucky would take a dirty cheap shot in the second round, drax seems to much the "honourable" warrior to try that first off

but he would go dirty after winter soldier does

FrothByte
I know Drax should win based on his stats and all, but he just didn't seem that impressive in his movie. I mean, most of his h2h fight scenes were against fodder and that drone he tore apart... do we have a concrete example of how tough they were?

Cap tore a thick log with his bare hands and it didn't even look like he was trying. I'm not saying that's as impressive than Drax tearing the drone but WS has a robotic arm that's stronger than Cap and quite lot more displayed speed and skill than Drax.

I'm unsure about the first round but the knife fight should go to WS.

DTM
Drax should win both fairly solidly in the end, IMO.

KingD19
Korath was a Kree just like Ronan. And Drax took him down. Drax also shrugged off having his head used to bust apart some stone, as well as Ronan crumpling industrial grade metal around him.

He can tank pretty much anything Bucky throws, because Bucky's arm is not stronger than Ronan.

In the knife fight, Drax has more scenes using his and he's got a much longer reach on account of being bigger and the knives being more similar to short swords, while Bucky had a tac-knife with a much smaller profile. Also his knife slashes were sending guys into the air.

TheVaultDweller
Round 1 is a stomp in favour of Drax. Bucky cannot do any serious damage to him.

Round 2 is closer because Bucky is faster than Drax, but Drax is still stronger and tougher overall, has plenty of knife skill, and a greater reach, so he should still win in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.