Quinlan Vos (End of dark disciple) VS Darth Maul (son of dathomir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Both are prepped and ready,

Lord Stark
Vos has reach, strength, and probably speed on him. He should take this.

Darth Thor
End of DD? So when he's reverted back to the Lightside?

Probably split then.

NewGuy01
Lightside Vos loses.

Dark Side Vos loses too but it's a better fight.

Darth Thor
It's amusing how people are in complete denial of DS Vos kicking Dooku's butt.

Total Warrior
I think LS Vos is around Kenobi level,maybe slighty stronger, so he should go down after a hard fight. DS Vos is around Dooku level, so he should win with difficulty

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I think LS Vos is around Kenobi level,maybe slighty stronger,

thumb up

Yeah probably Kenobi/Maul level.

Originally posted by Total Warrior
DS Vos is around Dooku level, so he should win with difficulty

I'd say slightly above Dooku. Given he did beat him, in a fight that wasn't described as luck or random chance in any way, shape or form.

So perhaps I'm even being generous saying just slightly above Dooku. But it's probably fair given Dooku did grip Vos with Tk a couple of times, so was still clearly the superior force wielder.

carthage
Maul is more powerful in the force, he wins.

A saber duel..Hmm. I'll wait until ILS makes a thread, or I hear a convincing argument about Quinlan's Unorthodox form vs. Maul's superior skill.

Either side should have a shot, though Maul is more believable in showings. Vos should still pose a challenge though

SunRazer
Maul wins a good fight.

carthage
I'd love to see a debunking thread/breakdown of Vos's feats sometime though.

McP
From what i heard, Vos stomped Grievous, overhelm Ventress amped by Dathomir while being injured. And defeat Count Dooku himself. That's enought to put him on Maul's level or above. I hate myself for accepting this, though

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
From what i heard, Vos stomped Grievous, overhelm Ventress amped by Dathomir while being injured. And defeat Count Dooku himself. That's enought to put him on Maul's level or above. I hate myself for accepting this, though
blink

McP
What? ;O

McP
ah, my mistake, while being poisoned, right?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
What? ;O
Those revelations about Quinlan Vos surprised me. He is that good in canon?

Nephthys
He got retardedly wanked in his book. It's pretty ridiculous for the guy who got humiliated by Cad Bane.

McP
The only source of his power is "Dark disciple". I haven't read that yet, and from what I heard, I'm not sure if I really want.

McP
Originally posted by Nephthys
He got retardedly wanked in his book. It's pretty ridiculous for the guy who got humiliated by Cad Bane.

100% Agree. It was rightful for Anakin to become stronger then Dooku or Mace. Not for Vos. He never should be even Kenobi's equal.

I wont be surprised if Kanan, Ezra or Ashoka will became stronger then Dooku, Kenobi, Mace or Maul. Which is very sad. New EU suck

S_W_LeGenD
I am not surprised.

Honestly, what is the point of establishing new canon without ensuring consistency in the content?

Every Star Wars related work should be peer-reviewed by a committee before it is given green-light for publication. But this is unlikely and canon lore will be just as bad as the Legends lore.

Darth Thor

To be fair, Kenobi got humiliated by Cad Bane just the same.

Originally posted by McP

I wont be surprised if Kanan, Ezra or Ashoka will became stronger then Dooku, Kenobi, Mace or Maul. Which is very sad. New EU suck

Out of those Only Ahsoka has a chance to approach Kenobi's level.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I am not surprised.

Honestly, what is the point of establishing new canon without ensuring consistency in the content?

Every Star Wars related work should be peer-reviewed by a committee before it is given green-light for publication. But this is unlikely and canon lore will be just as bad as the Legends lore.

I don't think there's anything that wrong with having another Jedi on Kenobi/Maul's level. Especially after extensive training in the Dark Side.

As for this thread, since it's the end of DD once Vos has reverted back to the Lightside, I say split, but probably majority to Maul.

McP
That's still wrong

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
That's still wrong

I dunno about that. Approaching his level, but unlikely to ever be his true equal. Probably like Ventress's equal IMO.

But we will see. We do know that she will put up a fight against Vader though in Rebels.

McP
Yeah, will see.

Btw, how about you? Do you like that idea of Vos being stronger then Maul, Kenobi, and possibly equal to Dooku or Mace in all-out?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
Yeah, will see.

Btw, how about you? Do you like that idea of Vos being stronger then Maul, Kenobi, and possibly equal to Dooku or Mace in all-out?

I don't mind having another Jedi Powerhouse. But I just wish they gave the character more exposure if they were going to do that. But perhaps they have plans for him. If he's that powerful now, it's unlikely he got killed by Order 66.

Also he won't be equal to Dooku/Mace by the end of the novel. He fought Dooku twice. Once after training in the dark side from Ventress- Dooku won that one. Then the one Vos won was after he fully embraced the Dark Side and became much more Powerful. Even then would have to see a rematch to know if Dooku possibly underestimated his power increase.

Anyway point being he won't be that powerful after he reverted back to the Light Side at the end of the novel. Probably Kenobi level by that point.

Syndicate
Vos I guess. Vos's form didn't happen to be Djem So did it? Or when it was DS Vos do you think he was drawing on force rage?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vos I guess. Vos's form didn't happen to be Djem So did it? Or when it was DS Vos do you think he was drawing on force rage?

Yes, but he wasn't too strong for Dooku. He was too fast and too unpredictable.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes, but he wasn't too strong for Dooku. He was too fast and too unpredictable.

Jesus. Dooku made 6 afterimages of his blade in his fight with Yoda. The wank for Vos in this novel must be incredible. >_<

TheNuisanceBird

True lol

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by McP
100% Agree. It was rightful for Anakin to become stronger then Dooku or Mace. Not for Vos. He never should be even Kenobi's equal.

lol Ezra could stand as an equal to Vader by the end of Rebels.

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
Maul is more powerful in the force, he wins.

A saber duel..Hmm. I'll wait until ILS makes a thread, or I hear a convincing argument about Quinlan's Unorthodox form vs. Maul's superior skill.

Either side should have a shot, though Maul is more believable in showings. Vos should still pose a challenge though

what is DD Vos' form? is it form IV ataru or form VII juyo?

are the seven forms still canon? it seems they changed it

redpill

so did kenobi

redpill
Originally posted by McP
Yeah, will see.

imagine vos in rebels vs vader inquistors or sidious smile

EmperorSidious2
Is it just me or does Dooku seem to fall to people who get force rage amps?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Is it just me or does Dooku seem to fall to people who get force rage amps?

I think he falls when he underestimates the rage amp of his opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.