Thors hardest hit with Mjolnir VS Supermans hardest punch/strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. comparing feats only ! Not if thors mallet collides with Supermans fist etc
Who wins ?

Delta1938
For clarification, is the topic about what will happen if Superman's fist and Thor's Mjolnir were to collide in their hardest blows, or is this about comparing their feats?

Also, which versions of the characters?

abhilegend
Not this again

ozz81
Fixed it up see details

Delta1938
Originally posted by ozz81
Fixed it up see details

But.....you didn't answer which versions of the characters!!! mad

ozz81
Originally posted by Delta1938
But.....you didn't answer which versions of the characters!!! mad
Sorry all and any versions equally matched etc whereby there's no spite etc..

Delta1938
No way this will end closed with bans and tears. No, this can't possibly go wrong. laughing

golem370
Thor's hammer hit, Sorta a similar question I made,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=614043&pagenumber=3

ozz81
Originally posted by golem370
Thor's hammer hit, Sorta a similar question I made,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=614043&pagenumber=3

Thanks Yes but its slightly different I reckon,.
But on another note back to the topic I think I remember a feat of Two different versions of Thor where in one issue they both slammed/hit their Mjolinirs against the other as hard as they could and the energy generated from it was enough to destroy a universe or multiverse wasn't sure which one but seems like a good feat I guess showing Thors hardest hit, and another one where by thor striked his hammer hard in the air and destroyed a tiny portion of the universe/reality : sorry don't know how it went exactly but it was in the scans that ODG (I think it was) posted up once ..

carver9
You shouldn't use all versions. It becomes spite. Single it out.

DarkSaint85
How about the ones from Avengers/JLA.....

ghostman
i dont think thors hammer is striking through his own death.

Surtur
This never makes sense because the hammer itself just increases striking power, Thor punching you with his fist full force is not the same as hitting you in the face full force with that hammer.

Adam Grimes
When Thor was able to hurt Wonder Woman with his hammer. That was mjolnir at it's maximum.

Delta1938
Anyways, Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not this again

thumb up

Both strikes deliver zero damage, basically. You'd need Daredevil's super sense of touch to even feel it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.