The New Dark Side Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
If you could take any dark sider from after ROTJ make them be Palpatine's 7 dark side elite, who would you get?

remember only after ROTJ

mine would be.........

Darish Vol
Gethzerion
Joruus C'boath
Supreme Prophet Kadann
Jerec
Darth Wrrylok III
Darth Maul.........................we dont know whether he is dead or not big grin

possible substitutions for me would be darth krayt, dark apprentice from force unleashed 2, darth caedus

Fated Xtasy
Dark Kyle Katarn.

Dark Jaden Korr.(with scepter)

Cronal

Desann

Caedus

Zekk

Kyp Durron

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
If you could take any dark sider from after ROTJ make them be Palpatine's 7 dark side elite, who would you get?

remember only after ROTJ

mine would be.........

Darish Vol
Gethzerion
Joruus C'boath
Supreme Prophet Kadann
Jerec
Darth Wrrylok III
Darth Maul.........................we dont know whether he is dead or not big grin

possible substitutions for me would be darth krayt, dark apprentice from force unleashed 2, darth caedus

I would take some rhand sorcere as prophet because empire rule by fear and some rhand sorcerer are mother freakin scary.... really some of them might make you pee in you pant just by thinking at them....

Q99
I'd like to point out that many individual members listed above, would probably stand good chances against the *entire* Dark Empire Dark Side Elite smile

SunRazer
Probably:

1. Exar Kun, just to be Palpatine's (second) most powerful servant that he can call upon when needed to lead armies into battle.

2. Naga Sadow/Sorzus Syn, as the Alchemist and lore-based study of the bunch (I'd pick Wyyrlok for the lore, but he doesn't seem as Alchemically-versed).

3. Darth Caedus, to satisfy Palpatine's fetish with having healthy Skywalker apprentices, and as Palpatine's personal apprentice (and technically the strongest of the bunch, including Kun)

4. Joruus C'baoth - The organization needs a potent telepath/Battle Meditator.

5. Darth Vader, as an enforcer of Palpatine's will - essentially an "Emperor's Wrath", if you will.

6. Darth Maul (TPM), to be Palpatine's personal assassin.

7. Darth Tyranus, to serve as a public face for the organization as well as its funder, and for other politically-related endeavors.

SunRazer
Oh, I just read that it should be post-RotJ characters only. Drat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.