Anchor Babies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Funny liberala having a huge problem with the term, but Killing them is ok.

Never short on Irony with Libby's.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Before people jump down this guy's throat about how he said killing them is okay, minorities are disproportionately targeted for abortion campaigns AND minorities destroy their developing babies far more often than their white peers.

"Hispanic women have a much higher abortion rate than white women, but their rate is not so high as that of black women."

http://www.guttmacher.org/media/nr/prabort2.html

Non-white immigrants make up the majority of illegal immigrants (look at the 2012 data).
http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

The conclusion is that liberals are okay with killing minority babies...except when it comes to "anchor babies."

So, yeah, here is another hipocrasy situation.

But a liberal would say that they think it is okay for illegal immigrants to kill their developing babies and that they don't oppose it. That ends this discussion for this thread, imo. There's nothing left to discuss.

Q99
The thing is, abortion isn't the same as killing babies, and one of the primary predictors of abortion rates is access to other birth control, which liberals are in favor of. Areas without much birth control are where you'll see the highest abortion rates.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
The thing is, abortion isn't the same as killing babies,

To me it is. I don't buy into the euphemistic "fetus" argument that liberals try to make.

Whether or not it is murder is already decided by Roe v. Wade: its not murder.

Originally posted by Q99
...and one of the primary predictors of abortion rates is access to other birth control, which liberals are in favor of. Areas without much birth control are where you'll see the highest abortion rates.

That makes a whole lot of sense. It is very logical. But, do you have a citation for that?

How do you account for the disproportionate use of abortion by minorities in the US? People from the black community that are against the abortion rates (not abortion, but how much abortion is used by the black community) seem to think they have research that shows that minorities are disproportionately targeted (advertised to).

By the way, I'm all about access to contraceptives and actual sex education (meaning, abstinence should be mentioned very briefly as the best method on paper to prevent STDs and pregnancy but that it really doesn't work but for a very few select stubborn people).

Flyattractor
On the actual topic. Yeah we don't need to keep the anchor baby thing anymore. There are statues in the constitution to get rid of this already but it won't get used because they want to buy votes so...

Lucius

Well shit, what else are we liberals supposed to do? Moloch is a demanding master. In return for our dark powers of hyperbole and mastery over mainstream media, Moloch requires a constant supply of babies.

Genesis-Soldier
if we are going to be technical abortion isnt killing babies, just the fetues

to kill a baby is to kill the newborn after it has left the mothers body
there was a case where a man stabbed a woman in labour just before she pushed the baby out of her womb, the feet where out when the stabbing occured, he wasnt tried for murder due to the technicality

Q99
Personally, I think it's a perfectly American thing to allow it.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." comes to mind.

We're a nation with a long history of accepting those in need, and I don't want to change that. It's part of our national character.

Robtard
Funny liberala having a huge problem with the term,

Because it's disparaging and rooted in racism. Everyone should have a problem with that, not just your imagined demon "liberals".

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon

The conclusion is that liberals are okay with killing minority babies...except when it comes to "anchor babies."

So, yeah, here is another hipocrasy situation.

But a liberal would say that they think it is okay for illegal immigrants to kill their developing babies and that they don't oppose it. That ends this discussion for this thread, imo. There's nothing left to discuss.

There is left to discuss that you called it "hipocrasy" (sic) even though you know the actual argument that liberals make, which is not hypocritical...

Flyattractor
6H2cC3hq8kg

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Because it's disparaging and rooted in racism. Everyone should have a problem with that, not just your imagined demon "liberals".

Its not racism. Nice try though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
There is left to discuss that you called it "hipocrasy" (sic) even though you know the actual argument that liberals make, which is not hypocritical...

Just because I'm good at understanding and capturing both sides without using a strawman does not mean I buy into one side or the other.

thumb up

So, no, there is no room left for discussion. I provided the right-wing justification and the left-wing justification. They cancel each other out and there is nothing left to discuss.

Time-Immemorial
Just because I'm good at understanding and capturing both sides without using a strawman does not mean I buy into one side or the other.

thumb up

So, no, there is no room left for discussion. I provided the right-wing justification and the left-wing justification. They cancel each other out and there is nothing left to discuss.

Wow.. pwnd him.

Bardock42

thumb up

And yet, here are people discussing things, almost like your delusions don't affect reality....

Like you said the left wing stance is not hypocritical, so the claim in the OP is nonsensical, but immigrants giving birth to have US citizens is still something that is discussed currently. I think it is one of the interesting aspects of the US that it accepts those born within its borders as citizens, that is not the case in Germany, to me some of the great aspects of the US directly relate to that stance.

Time-Immemorial
And yet, here are people discussing things, almost like your delusions don't affect reality....

Like you said the left wing stance is not hypocritical, so the claim in the OP is nonsensical, but immigrants giving birth to have US citizens is still something that is discussed currently. I think it is one of the interesting aspects of the US that it accepts those born within its borders as citizens, that is not the case in Germany, to me some of the great aspects of the US directly relate to that stance.

*illegal immigrants.

Big difference. I like how you refuse to say that.

I don't see anyone complaining about legal immigrants having babies here.

Bardock42
*illegal immigrants.

Big difference. I like how you refuse to say that.

I don't see anyone complaining about legal immigrants having babies here.

I have used the (recent) phrase in the past. I have however read a pretty decent opinion as to why it is inappropriate, and have therefore decided to avoid it.

Time-Immemorial
You are right, it's dead wrong to call something what it is.

Bardock42
You can use the term if you want, I don't care, but you are asking me to use it, which seems silly.

Time-Immemorial
So you can't call illegal, illegal?

Bardock42
You shouldn't call people illegal, yes.

Time-Immemorial
So you should not call murdereous people, murders yes?

Bardock42
Just because one term is used to describe it doesn't mean that it is an appropriate term, or that it isn't loaded.

Time-Immemorial
So if I went to Mexico and lived there, illegally. What would you call it?

BackFire
So if I went to Mexico and lived there, illegally. What would you call it?

Unlawful Gringo, of course.

Bardock42
To describe what you are? I'd use the same term, currently I am leaning towards "undocumented immigrant".

Time-Immemorial
Undocumented immigrant means a person that legally came here but does not have his papers to prove he did.

Illegal immigrant is someone that goes to a different country of origin, and stays, illegally.

Bardock42
Undocumented immigrant means a person that legally came here but does not have his papers to prove he did.

Illegal immigrant is someone that goes to a different country of origin, and stays, illegally.

Not really. But if you prefer you could use the term "unauthorised immigrant"

Time-Immemorial
Did they break the laws of the country?

Check..

Is that illegal?

Check..

Then it's illegal.

Surtur
Wait are people having kids just to become citizens? Surely that isn't a thing.

Bardock42
Did they break the laws of the country?

Check..

Is that illegal?

Check..

Then it's illegal.

Oh yeah, the immigration was illegal. Calling it illegal immigration is not an issue either. The problem is "illegal immigrant" which is dehumanising, and is not used in any other cases where illegal things are performed.

Time-Immemorial
Do you wake up everyday and spray on a bottle of PC?

dadudemon
Oh yeah, the immigration was illegal. Calling it illegal immigration is not an issue either. The problem is "illegal immigrant" which is dehumanising, and is not used in any other cases where illegal things are performed.

Wait...what?

Yeah, in other cases where someone does something illegal, they are called criminals.

What type of Politically Correct platform are you peddling, now?

dadudemon
Do you wake up everyday and spray on a bottle of PC?

The mental gymnastics required to disparage a correct label seems too much.

"Illegal immigrant is dehumanizing." What?

This is why we went from mentally retarded to intellectual development disorder to "alternatively abled."

Time-Immemorial
The same one he is always peddling. I think the Libby's hire him for talking points and smoke screen of PC arguements.

It's a great way to smoke screen the real issue and get bogged down by "emotional response."

Time-Immemorial
Babies matter when they buy votes for the less fortunate.

Such as how most planned parenthoods are in low income area's and how anchor babies buy votes for libbys.

When a babies life matters to them.

The rest of the time, they don't care.

No morals, just 50 shades of evil.

The creator of PP was a racist meglo maniac who thought blacks were the scum of the earth and needed to be snuffed out.

You all have been deceived and fooled.

psmith81992
The amount of PC that exists is incredible.

Van Hohenheim
I don't see anyone trying to deport Superman or Goku./ thread.
And what exactly is the issue here? The constitution? Considering most of you sound like Republicans/conservatives, it amazes me that you have a direct disagreement with the constitution; oh and also, most likely the part in the constitution that grants black people basic human rights.

psmith81992
What in the hell?

Van Hohenheim
Please use your words, thank you.

Robtard
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
I don't see anyone trying to deport Superman or Goku./ thread.
And what exactly is the issue here? The constitution? Considering most of you sound like Republicans/conservatives, it amazes me that you have a direct disagreement with the constitution; oh and also, most likely the part in the constitution that grants black people basic human rights.

For now...

Flyattractor
Goku is a Japanese problem.

Duh.

Bardock42
Right, my personal editorial decision to avoid the term is political correctness gone mad, but TI's insistence that everyone uses his preferred, and loaded, term when there are perfectly fine alternatives is alright.

Regarding "criminals", we don't use that word for every breaking of the law either. If you speed you do break the law, but in general no one would call you a criminal or an illegal. The word "illegal" to describe a person is solely used for immigrants, and that is part of the reason why it is so charged. It evokes a high level of criminal energy, which in my opinion, is not warranted for most unauthorized immigrants. People like Star and TI further this, by talking about unauthorized immigrants that perpetrate severe crimes, trying to link crimes like murder and rape to the much less severe act of crossing a boarder illegally.

So, yeah, I will avoid the term, if you don't want to do that, that's fine, but I think there's good reasons to, because the words we use to describe a situation matter.

Time-Immemorial
Bardock, Ironic that not a single country in Europe allows citizenship from just being born there, quit acting like you have some moral high ground, you don't, you are more guilty for turning away illegal immigrants than we are.

Caught you red handed again.

And Star and I are not the only one who use the term, do you not read the news?

Bardock42
Did you catch me red handed, or did I literally say that in this very thread...

I think it is one of the interesting aspects of the US that it accepts those born within its borders as citizens, that is not the case in Germany, to me some of the great aspects of the US directly relate to that stance.

Time-Immemorial
That statement means nothing but pointing out the obvious, sure you said, it but what does it actually mean to you? Nothing, you just point your finger and say "no you US, no u"

-Pr-
Except that it means that your statement was pointless, as he'd already admitted that Germany doesn't automatically take in babies born in Germany.

If you'd stop looking for a fight for no real reason, you might see that.

==

That said, I really have no issue with the term "illegal immigrant". I don't think it's dehumanising at all, but that's me.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
Except that it means that your statement was pointless, as he'd already admitted that Germany doesn't automatically take in babies born in Germany.

If you'd stop looking for a fight for no real reason, you might see that.

==

That said, I really have no issue with the term "illegal immigrant". I don't think it's dehumanising at all, but that's me.

I'm pretty sure I know what he's saying without you trying to mediate. You don't post enough here to automatically understand bardocks backwater thinking and you can't quantify my entire stance and his based off one post. Mind staying out of it.

Thanks

-Pr-
I'm pretty sure I know what he's saying without you trying to mediate. You don't post enough here to automatically understand bardocks backwater thinking and you can't quantify my entire stance and his based off one post. Mind staying out of it.

Thanks

lol.

How about no. Bardock and I have argued/debated plenty in the past, so might be a good idea to keep your silly conclusions to yourself.

Thanks.

Time-Immemorial
lol.

How about no. Bardock and I have argued/debated plenty in the past, so might be a good idea to keep your silly conclusions to yourself.

Thanks.

If you have a problem with it, take it up over pm instead of derailing and trying to moderate my discussion. Because you won't get the last word in here.

Thanks

-Pr-
If you have a problem with it, take it up over pm instead of derailing and trying to moderate my discussion. Because you won't get the last word in here.

Thanks

I was neither derailing nor moderating anything. I was just telling you that you were wrong. Big difference.

Time-Immemorial
I was neither derailing nor moderating anything. I was just telling you that you were wrong. Big difference.

Your wrong, so now what?

-Pr-
Your wrong, so now what?

Prove it.

Also, might want to edit that comment, there.

psmith81992
TI, do you just intentionally pick a fight with everybody?

Time-Immemorial
Prove it.

Also, might want to edit that comment, there.

You clearly missed the point, I'm not going to go over it with you again. But keep going please.

Resorting to grammar police is an admission of loss.

I see you have a big chip on your shoulder now, cause you thought oh he won't do anything.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by psmith81992
TI, do you just intentionally pick a fight with everybody?

If you don't like how I post put me on ignore and don't talk to me. It would save me and you time and energy.

Thanks

-Pr-
You clearly missed the point, I'm not going to go over it with you again. But keep going please.

Resorting to grammar police is an admission of loss.

I see you have a big chip on your shoulder now, cause you thought oh he won't do anything.

What point? That you accused him of something when he'd earlier stated something else?

A loss of what? Are we debating the actual topic here?

lol, what possible reason would I have to think that?

Time-Immemorial
What point? That you accused him of something when he'd earlier stated something else?

A loss of what? Are we debating the actual topic here?

lol, what possible reason would I have to think that?

You resorted to grammar police but start sentences off with "lol."

Hypocrite.

-Pr-
You resorted to grammar police but start sentences off with "lol."

Hypocrite.

So you want to continue going off topic and avoiding my questions? Seems a tad silly.

I never said my grammar was perfect, fyi.

But please, keep calling me names.

Time-Immemorial
So you want to continue going off topic and avoiding my questions? Seems a tad silly.

I never said my grammar was perfect, fyi.

But please, keep calling me names.

So you call me out for using "your" instead of "you are."

Then you start sentences off with "lol,"

What else do you call that but hypocrisy. If you can find another name in your dictionary, do post the word and definition.

I don't care much, Ush will come in here soon and tell everyone to get back on topic.

psmith81992
If you don't like how I post put me on ignore and don't talk to me. It would save me and you time and energy.

Thanks

I find your posts amusing, whereas you're the guy who puts people on ignore.

Time-Immemorial
Actually I have no one on ignore, so do you have proof? Also your a weak conservative.

Trump is a true democrat and will be president, I know it burns you.

psmith81992
Actually I have no one on ignore, so do you have proof? Also your a weak conservative.

It's you're, and I'm actually a rational conservative, while you just give conservatives a bad name. It's striking that the more rational people on this sub forum happen to liberal, not that it's a general trend or anything. You just yell at everybody, bring in emotional appeals, and don't argue rationally. I'm probably a bigger conservative than you but I can at least back it up.

-Pr-
So you call me out for using "your" instead of "you are."

Then you start sentences off with "lol,"

What else do you call that but hypocrisy. If you can find another name in your dictionary, do post the word and definition.

I don't care much, Ush will come in here soon and tell everyone to get back on topic.

I didn't call you out. I poked fun at it. That's literally it.

So you don't want to be on topic then. Fair enough. I will be.

I don't agree with "anchor babies" being legal. Ireland had a huge problem with it a few years back, so I've seen how much of a strain it can be. I do have sympathy for some people that leave a troubled country to try to find safety somewhere else, and as shitty as it can be jumping through all of the hoops to gain asylum or citizenship, there's a reason those things are in place.

The hypocrisy of targeting any minorities with abortion education at the same time worries me. No, you don't want people having babies willy nilly, but still, better sex and birth control education is, to me, a better solution.

Time-Immemorial
It's you're, and I'm actually a rational conservative, while you just give conservatives a bad name. It's striking that the more rational people on this sub forum happen to liberal, not that it's a general trend or anything. You just yell at everybody, bring in emotional appeals, and don't argue rationally. I'm probably a bigger conservative than you but I can at least back it up.

Funny, I have always been democrate. So you missed the boat, again.

Time-Immemorial
I didn't call you out. I poked fun at it. That's literally it.

So you don't want to be on topic then. Fair enough. I will be.

I don't agree with "anchor babies" being legal. Ireland had a huge problem with it a few years back, so I've seen how much of a strain it can be. I do have sympathy for some people that leave a troubled country to try to find safety somewhere else, and as shitty as it can be jumping through all of the hoops to gain asylum or citizenship, there's a reason those things are in place.

The hypocrisy of targeting any minorities with abortion education at the same time worries me. No, you don't want people having babies willy nilly, but still, better sex and birth control education is, to me, a better solution.

I'm calling bardock a hypocrite, because he wants the U.S. To open our arms to the words problems while his own country, who, he says nothing about has the strictest immigration. It's his way of distain for America, I believe deep down he pays homage to the Natzi party and still believes in German supremacy, but posts here on he internet like he's not. He continually posts and takes shots at America while his country is responsible for the worst atrocities this world has ever seen. There are many Germans who still believe Germany should be the lead Superpower. I believe he is one.

-Pr-
I'm calling bardock a hypocrite, because he wants the U.S. To open our arms to the words problems while his own country, who, he says nothing about has the strictest immigration. It's his way of distain for America, I believe deep down he pays homage to the Natzi party and still believes in German supremacy, but posts here on he internet like he's not. He continually posts and takes shots at America while his country is responsible for the worst atrocities this world has ever seen. There are many Germans who still believe Germany should be the lead Superpower. I believe he is one.

Why do Germany's laws have anything to do with American ones? He can't want Germany to have a similar policy? If he doesn't, then THAT would make him a hypocrite, barring any other considerations like whether Germany is as economically capable of supporting as many immigrants as America is.

That's a pretty ****ed up thing to do, you know. Comparing someone to a Nazi.

Why shouldn't he take shots at American polices and government? They do a lot of stupid shit. Most countries have the same issue. America is just in the news more because they tend to do it on a larger world stage.

Time-Immemorial
Why do Germany's laws have anything to do with American ones?

That's a pretty ****ed up thing to do, you know. Comparing someone to a Nazi.

Why shouldn't he take shots at American polices and government? They do a lot of stupid shit. Most countries have the same issue. America is just in the news more because they tend to do it on a larger world stage.

Missed the point again, are you drunk again?

Am I not entitled to my own belief of someone like they are entitled to their opinion of my country?

-Pr-
Missed the point again, are you drunk again?

Am I not entitled to my own belief of someone like they are entitled to their opinion of my country?

Wow, on the one hand you say "don't insult my country" and on the other make a bad Irishman joke. Kudos.

You are, just as he and I are entitled to disagree with it and/or call it stupid.

I edited, fyi.

psmith81992
Sure you are. Don't think anybody on this forum believes that on any level. It would behoove you to at least act like it if you're going to make things up. By the way, the word is Democrat.

Time-Immemorial
Wow, on the one hand you say "don't insult my country" and on the other make a bad Irishman joke. Kudos.

You are, just as he and I are entitled to disagree with it and/or call it stupid.

I edited, fyi.

I'm not asking if you are drunk because you are Irish, I'm literally asking because your missing the point.

Time-Immemorial
Sure you are. Don't think anybody on this forum believes that on any level. It would behoove you to at least act like it if you're going to make things up. By the way, the word is Democrat.

Do you think I care what you think? Your a cry baby about Trump. Trump is a democrat. Running on the republican side, it's genius level actually. Grammar police doesn't suit you. I'm on he treadmill on my iPhone so you doing "oh look you misspelled a word", is pathetic, like your weak conservatism.

-Pr-
I'm not asking if you are drunk because you are Irish, I'm literally asking because your missing the point.

Sure, I believe you.

I thought the thread was about anchor babies? I mean, you made it.

You're the one calling Bardock a hypocrite even though this thread was created to talk about American policies, was it not?

Time-Immemorial
Sure, I believe you.

I thought the thread was about anchor babies? I mean, you made it.

You're the one calling Bardock a hypocrite even though this thread was created to talk about American policies, was it not?

I don't care if you believe me, that's what great about what I said. You beleiving me ranks up to a .0001 on give flying crap scale.

The point you keep missing was he says "oh bad America for not taking immigrants" while his own country doesn't even allow it.

He's a wolf in sheep clothes, acting like he cares, when all he cares about it the downfall of America, no one with rational thinking can think we can take on the worlds problems by bogging our system in welfare, crime and overpopulation.

psmith81992
Do you think I care what you think? Your a cry baby about Trump. Trump is a democrat. Running on the republican side, it's genius level actually. Grammar police doesn't suit you. I'm on he treadmill on my iPhone so you doing "oh look you misspelled a word", is pathetic, like your weak conservatism.

Lol, that's funny. The only one who cries on these forums is you, with your "30 second to respond with angry rant" posts. How amusing laughing out loud

-Pr-
I don't care if you believe me, that's what great about what I said. You beleiving me ranks up to a .0001 on give flying crap scale.

The point you keep missing was he says "oh bad America for not taking immigrants" while his own country doesn't even allow it.

He's a wolf in sheep clothes, acting like he cares, when all he cares about it the downfall of America, no one with rational thinking can think we can take on the worlds problems by bogging our system in welfare, crime and overpopulation.

All right.

No, I read that. I even replied to it a few posts ago. If you'd read it, you would have seen it. It doesn't make him hypocritical unless he arbitrarily thinks Germany shouldn't and the US should. That's the point you're missing.

That's some crazy talk, right there. The "downfall of America". Sounds like some McCarthy-esque shit right there.

Wait, what's wrong with welfare? With unemployment as high as it is, people have to eat, don't they?

Time-Immemorial
All right.

No, I read that. I even replied to it a few posts ago. If you'd read it, you would have seen it. It doesn't make him hypocritical unless he arbitrarily thinks Germany shouldn't and the US should. That's the point you're missing.

That's some crazy talk, right there. The "downfall of America". Sounds like some McCarthy-esque shit right there.

Wait, what's wrong with welfare? With unemployment as high as it is, people have to eat, don't they?

Thats the POINT!

How many times do I have to say he is a hypocrite, he keeps calling out America for our struggles facing welfare, immigration and racial issues, While he lives in a 99% white country, no problems with immigration because they don't allow it, and the country is wealthy because they make products people want and they don't sell our their tech to China and Mexico. He does want the downfall of America, He is the only poster here from Germany who is on a constant "America Bash" fest.

Time-Immemorial
Lol, that's funny. The only one who cries on these forums is you, with your "30 second to respond with angry rant" posts. How amusing laughing out loud

You can't even specify what is between you legs, so laughing out loud

psmith81992
You can't even specify what is between you legs, so laughing out loud

I'm not sure if that was english or a 3rd grader hurling out angry insults laughing

Time-Immemorial
I'm not sure if that was english or a 3rd grader hurling out angry insults laughing

Appears you have a hard time following, you can't specify your gender, so what I am saying is you lack the balls, hence you are a weak conservative.

psmith81992
Appears you have a hard time following, you can't specify your gender, so what I am saying is you lack the balls, hence you are a weak conservative.

I can see that either English isn't your first language, or you're suffering from Forrest Gump syndrome.

Time-Immemorial
I can see that either English isn't your first language, or you're suffering from Forrest Gump syndrome.

So you move to the retard jokes?

Do you discriminate against mentally disabled now?

How Republican of you.

psmith81992
So you move to the retard jokes?

Do you discriminate against mentally disabled now?

How Republican of you.

I don't think anybody has any idea what you're saying, most of all you. Carry on with the show.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think anybody has any idea what you're saying, most of all you. Carry on with the show.

You failed and now back peddling.

Pathetic and weak.

psmith81992
You failed and now back peddling.

Pathetic and weak.

Don't think you know what any of those words mean and you're desperately rationalizing now so you won't continue to embarrass yourself with your anger. Also your incredibly quick response times make your anger transparent. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
My quick response times, you mean posting after you, like you post right after me, are you kidding anyone but yourself on how wrapped up you are atm? Just log off, it will be ok willy. The only thing embarrassing is you. I'm having fun.

psmith81992
My quick response times, you mean posting after you, like you post right after me, are you kidding anyone but yourself on how wrapped up you are atm? Just log off, it will be ok willy. The only thing embarrassing is you. I'm having fun.

Oh that's so cute, so now you're responding with my insults. Anything else you want to copy?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bNh0jPVM680/hqdefault.jpg
I suspect you'll continue this game of hitting refresh every few seconds and always trying to get the last response in, meanwhile further embarrassing yourself and putting on an exciting show this dull saturday morning thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Much like you are doing right now?

I didn't find your insult insulting, unless you are patronizing yourself, saying "hey you are dumb for responding after I post, but I post right after!"

So a classic "no you!"

But I see you are severely butthurt now, its gone from grammar police to troll meme's.

So you sir are a weak republican troll.

psmith81992
Much like you are doing right now?

I didn't find your insult insulting, unless you are patronizing yourself, saying "hey you are dumb for responding after I post, but I post right after!"

So a classic "no you!"

But I see you are severely butthurt now, its gone from grammar police to troll meme's.

So you sir are a weak republican troll. \
Haha so not only are you repeating me, but now you're accusing me of repeating you while you're repeating me, and then you're calling me a troll? Dealing with the mentally unstable has its amusing momentslaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Posting is mentally unstable now? I knew you were a troll for the longest time, finally it's been revealed.

-Pr-
Thats the POINT!

How many times do I have to say he is a hypocrite, he keeps calling out America for our struggles facing welfare, immigration and racial issues, While he lives in a 99% white country, no problems with immigration because they don't allow it, and the country is wealthy because they make products people want and they don't sell our their tech to China and Mexico. He does want the downfall of America, He is the only poster here from Germany who is on a constant "America Bash" fest.

Which I already responded to earlier.

Either way, it's not on topic, and I consider it bad form to talk about posters when they aren't around.

If you want to actually talk about the actual topic of the thread, I'm up for that. Really not interested in you vilifying anyone any more than you have already.

Time-Immemorial
Then don't respond and it won't add to the vilification.

psmith81992
Posting is mentally unstable now? I knew you were a troll for the longest time, finally it's been revealed. Haha, your stupidity is evident.

Time-Immemorial
Reported,

\
Haha so not only are you repeating me, but now you're accusing me of repeating you while you're repeating me, and then you're calling me a troll? Dealing with the mentally unstable has its amusing momentslaughing out loud

First of all how is "you post right after me" and insult?

If you don't want me to respond, let me know, I will just ignore you.

psmith81992
I think you reporting anyone is hysterical and will be treated with the same seriousness as your posts.

Time-Immemorial
I think you reporting anyone is hysterical and will be treated with the same seriousness as your posts.

Don't think you know what any of those words mean and you're desperately rationalizing now so you won't continue to embarrass yourself with your anger. Also your incredibly quick response times make your anger transparent. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You still waiting for this "ah hah moment."

Here you thought this was a insult, you tried really hard to say something insulting but you failed.

If you check the time stamps, you post directly after me with butthurt posts.

So this "your repeating my insults" fails because this was not an insult, unless you are just that weak.

Furthermore, addressing it shows how angry you got.

What you are basically trying to say is "You respond right after me, but I respond right after you, but no you are somehow stupid for responding with a timely manner."

Fail again.

Who treats what you have to say serious btw?

Post right after me and show me how mad you are.

psmith81992
How quaint. A long "i know you are but what am I" post followed by the predictable "if you post after this you're either mad or copying me" finale. Children are adorable.

Time-Immemorial
You still waiting for this "ah hah moment."

Here you thought this was a insult, you tried really hard to say something insulting but you failed.

If you check the time stamps, you post directly after me with butthurt posts.

So this "your repeating my insults" fails because this was not an insult, unless you are just that weak.

Furthermore, addressing it shows how angry you got.

What you are basically trying to say is "You respond right after me, but I respond right after you, but no you are somehow stupid for responding with a timely manner."

Fail again.

Who treats what you have to say serious btw?

Post right after me and show me how mad you are.

psmith81992
I rest my casethumb up

Time-Immemorial

I give you permission to rest.

CA.

psmith81992
I rest my casethumb up

Time-Immemorial

I give you permission to rest.

CA.

Omega Vision
Wow, this whole thread.

psmith81992
Yea my fault I was seeing how far I can take it with TI and he danced like a puppet.

Time-Immemorial
A puppet, I played you like worlds smallest violin.

psmith81992
And as expected, the incompetent parrot returns and thread begins anew!

Time-Immemorial
More of the same nonsense.

Lestov16
"Damn PC Liberals. Who cares about respecting others? N*ggers, f*ggots, and anchor babies (who have more lineage to true aboriginal Americans than whites do) need to get out of this proud country that a genocide was perpetrated to seize."

-common right wing stance

Time-Immemorial
Planned parenthood was created to kill blacks. Started by a racist liberal:
Sorry

Lestov16
HP Lovecraft was a racist. Do you think I hate the Cthulhu Mythos because of it?

Van Hohenheim
Wtf? How hard is it to stay on topic? Is this a common occurrence in this website?

Anyway, back on topic. TI, would you deport Goku and Gohan if they lived in the USA?

psmith81992
Originally posted by Lestov16
"Damn PC Liberals. Who cares about respecting others? N*ggers, f*ggots, and anchor babies (who have more lineage to true aboriginal Americans than whites do) need to get out of this proud country that a genocide was perpetrated to seize."

-common right wing stance So not only are you a biased moron but you've proven virtually zero understanding of right or left politics. I only hope none of the conservatives use your nonexistent understanding of politics and apply it to the left.

Time-Immemorial
I'm sorry you have been deceived. It sucks to hear the real truth.

Bardock42

I am not a nazi! I may be a hypocrite, and a wolf in sheep's clothing and a nazi...but I'm not a porn star.

Omega Vision
Good Simpsons ref.

Ushgarak
TI, did you seriously just accuse Bardock of being pro-Nazi?

You're crossing lines again. You've been on this edge too long and too often., Next time you do something remotely questionable you will be banned.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
Continued from top

Lose-lose situation
Once in the country, illegal aliens keep a low profile. They cannot protest if they are paid too little or not at all for their work, as they risk deportation. Employers often take advantage of the dilemma.
When ill, illegal immigrants are forced to find a doctor who will treat them anonymously and who expects private payment, which most immigrants cannot afford. They therefore often wait until it is almost too late to receive proper treatment.
That was the case with Frida. She had stomach pains for a long time and just took pain killers. She collapsed one day in the city; an ambulance took her to the hospital. Doctors discovered that she had gall stones. She left the hospital after two days, for which she had to pay 500 euros ($630), and still had not had an operation. She continued to live with the pain until an aid organization arranged for surgery. Her gall bladder was already perforated; had she let any more time pass, she would have died.
Not only had she not been able to pay for the operation -- Frida also feared police would track her down in the hospital. Though Frida has just married and has a legal residence permit, she is still scared to talk. The years of living illegally have made their mark.
Public kindergartens and schools are also required to notify police of children or families without proper resident permits. The result: illegal immigrant children do not receive education, and are forced to stay inside out of fear of drawing attention to themselves by not being in school as required for minors.
Restricting illegal immigration harms the economy
One would think the easiest solution would be to crack down on illegal aliens even more. But like in the United States, the demand for them is great. Illegal immigrants provide cheap labor and do the work most Germans avoid, Thomas Straubhaar of the Hamburg Institute of International Economics, said.
"Even if it sounds odd, it's true that -- given the current regulations -- Germany is dependent on illegal employment of foreign laborers," Straubhaar said.

http://www.dw.com/en/illegals-in-germany-face-similar-problems-as-those-in-us/a-1987607

Time-Immemorial
So from all this I can conclude his focus on our problems and saying we are in the wrong are is the most hypocritical stance I have ever seen displayed on this forum.

I have called him out for it numerous times and he refuses to face the music.

Furthermore, the same ideology that keeps his country strong, he wants the exact opposite for America.

This is why I know deep down his hatred for America and our way of life. Because he choses to highlight our problems and say "Oh this is so bad." Yet his country is guilty of much worse in the same subject.

Time-Immemorial
"Illegal immigrants face deportation. German Office for Migration and Refugees. If they do not have proper papers, illegal immigrants will be deported since they are committing a criminal offense by staying in the country. Only so-called "deportation barriers" can protract them, said Reinhard Marx, an immigration lawyer.

"Legal deportation barriers include protection for internally displaced persons or asylum-seekers or protection from threats to immigrants' lives, such as torture, should they face it in their home countries," Marx said. "On the other hand, there are the rules governing the situation here: such as when an immigrant is sick or pregnant, making it inadvisable to deport that person due to health reasons."
Illegal immigrants whose identities are not confirmed or who cannot reach their home countries due to disrupted transportation routes, and therefore cannot leave the country, are given a temporary stay permit."

Bardock42
Do you, by chance, mistake me for Angela Merkel?

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
Since you tried to change the page and dodge, here you go. Like I predicted in my post earlier you refuse to face the truth and just want to joke around.

Bardock42
Yeah, but here's the thing, I support the same, or similar, legislation in Germany as I support for the US.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, but here's the thing, I support the same, or similar, legislation in Germany as I support for the US.

Proof?

Bardock42
What proof besides me telling you that that is my stance would you need?

Time-Immemorial
What proof besides me telling you that that is my stance would you need?

Thats zero proof, whats its called? In the pudding? You pudding has shown you only care about our problems when your country is worse.

Take the log out of your own eye.

Bardock42
I don't think my country has the exact same issue as the US. However I am dissatisfied with the German immigration policy as well, and want it to be changed.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think my country has the exact same issue as the US. However I am dissatisfied with the German immigration policy as well, and want it to be changed.

You sound very upset about it, let me tell you. Is that the most emotion you have about your awful immigration policy?

We turn away people that come here to loaf and latch on, you guys turn away refugees trying to escape termination and genocide in Africa.

Tell me whats worse. Turning away the people on deaths door, or the people coming to exploit our system?

Bardock42
Germany does not turn away people trying to escape genocide.

Time-Immemorial
So you accept people leaving Africa and trying to get out of the chaos?

Bardock42
Are you under the impression that the country of Africa is under perpetual danger from genocides? Because if you are, there's two things you are wrong about.

Time-Immemorial
Are you under the impression that the country of Africa is under perpetual danger from genocides? Because if you are, there's two things you are wrong about.

No I'm saying all the africans that try and leave for conflict, you do not accept.

Here is a article on on African trying to stay in Germany.

http://www.afroarticles.com/article-dashboard/Article/Tough-life-of-illegal-immigrants-in-Germany/3113

Bardock42
Nowhere in that article does it state that they fled from genocide or even conflict.

Time-Immemorial
People leave all the time. Im not saying every person that makes it to Germany is fleeing genocide, Im saying some are some are not, and you can't tell a difference, so they are turned away.

And yes people do flee Africa to Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/germany-expects-up-to-750000-immigrants-in-2015/

When do you allow citizen ship based on birth or amnesty for anyone?

Time-Immemorial
Do you, by chance, mistake me for Angela Merkel?

Go talk to her before you talk to us, and tell her your problems with the stance, quit talking to US about ours..

Bardock42
People leave all the time. Im not saying every person that makes it to Germany is fleeing genocide, Im saying some are some are not, and you can't tell a difference, so they are turned away.

And yes people do flee Africa to Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/germany-expects-up-to-750000-immigrants-in-2015/

When do you allow citizen ship based on birth or amnesty for anyone?

That's not really true. About 40% of people seeking asylum are accepted. There has been a debate about an increase in asylum seekers from the Balkan region. At any rate, I think there should be more options for immigrants in Germany, because I truly believe that immigration is a positive for a country.

Bardock42
Go talk to her before you talk to us, and tell her your problems with the stance, quit talking to US about ours..

Nah, I'll continue to talk about the problems in the US.

Time-Immemorial
Nah, I'll continue to talk about the problems in the US.

Ah, so you admit, you can't talk about your own problems and want to talk about ours.

Your country is completely against illegal immigration, and its hypocritical to point out our problems.

Take the log out of your own eye.

I finally got you to admit you are a hypocrite.

Thank you for doing so.

Moving on, since this is about babies I can make a new thread about German immigration.

Bardock42
I can and did talk about Germany's problems, and my opinions regarding it.

Every country is against illegal immigration, that's why it's illegal. The question should be how much immigration should be legal.

You're not Jesus.

I admitted no such thing.

See above

You should, if you want to discuss it.

Time-Immemorial
I can and did talk about Germany's problems, and my opinions regarding it.

Every country is against illegal immigration, that's why it's illegal. The question should be how much immigration should be legal.

You're not Jesus.

I admitted no such thing.

See above

You should, if you want to discuss it.

So now you can call it illegal immigration, but before you refused to call it what it is and said it was derogatory and possibly racist.

Pull the log out of your own eye is a common phrase, unless repeating it makes me Jesus, I'm not sure.

Bardock42
So now you can call it illegal immigration, but before you refused to call it what it is and said it was derogatory and possibly racist.

Pull the log out of your own eye is a common phrase, unless repeating it makes me Jesus, I'm not sure.

If you read back you will notice that I avoid the use of the term "illegal immigrant", not "illegal immigration".

Time-Immemorial
Being technical doesn't make you PC.

Bardock42
This "technical" difference is really important to the argument.

Time-Immemorial
Nope.

Surtur
I'm curious..since people are talking about how much immigration should be legal, I assume that means they feel we should be letting more people legally into the country then we do now. So..does anyone know how many people enter this country legally from Mexico every year?

Bardock42
http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_pe_2013_0.pdf

According to this about 3.3 million people from Mexico are lawful residents in the Uniter States (about 25% from a total number of 13.1 million).

Additionally there were about 11 million naturalizations from 1980 to 2013. Assuming that about 20% of those were Mexican (http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/naturalization-trends-united-states#1) we can add another 2.2 million people. So there would be around 5.5 million people who were born in Mexico and reside in the US legally.

-Pr-
Then don't respond and it won't add to the vilification.

I wasn't the one vilifying him, so I don't see what that has to do with anything.

You could have just, I don't know, stayed on topic like I'd asked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.