The Showdown of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
ok all of these people are TRAINED TO THE UTMOST OF THEIR ABILITIES and are all in their prime physical conditions. Also, some of these have died before they could reach their full potential but****** imagine them if they had lived and had gone on to train more please!*******
****(so they are all relatively young but with all the power they have ever possessed)***

these are the jedi (& i know some of them ended up being sith but go with it)
--kyp durron, kyle katarn, anakin solo, jaina solo, leia organa solo, mara jade skywalker, jem ysanna, rayf ysanna, rahm kota, galen marek (clone), maris brood, kam solusar, t'ra saa, k'kruhk, count dooku, asajj ventress, quinlan vos, celeste morne (after she got rid of the talisman and had learned from muur over the years), ashola tano, eeth koth, empatigyos brand

these are the darksiders
--darth krayt, darth caedus, dark apprentice, darth maul (with legs), supreme prophet kadann, darish vol, gethzerion, joruus c'boath, jerec, sedriss ql, jeng droga, savage opress, darth wrrylok III,darth nihl, darth talon, lumiya, gavar khai, darth maladi, lord cronal, kueller, sora bulq, darth stryfe

naturally luke and palpatine would fight each other so i didnt include them

Darth Demenos
i guess forgot to mention but pick the ones that are best suited to fight each other, like to where it would be a close match please.

NewGuy01
ew

carthage
At least his posts make more sense than Neph's

Flyattractor
I wanna see Stormtroopers vs Gamorean Guards.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
At least his posts make more sense than Neph's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.