Force Prodigies vs Force Anomalies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Force Only

Round 1

Force Prodigies: Anakin Skywalker (RotS), Revan (Novel), Nomi Sunrider (Tales of the Jedi 6), Starkiller (TFU II), Galen Marek (TFU)

Force Anomalies: Darth Nihilus (KotOR II), Meetra Surik (KotOR II), Darth Nox (SoR), Darth Tenebrous (Darth Plagueis), Cade Skywalker (Legacy: War 6)

Round 2

Force Prodigies: Kyp Durron (FotJ), Luke Skywalker (FotJ), Leia Organa Solo (Crucible), Kreia (KotOR II), Xesh (DotJ: Force War)

Force Anomalies: Darth Plagueis (Darth Plagueis), Darth Caedus (LotF), Darth Krayt (Legacy: War 6), Streen (NJO), Alema Rar (LotF)

Trocity
Prodigies win round 1 - more powerhouses with Nomi's BM to support them.

Anomalies take round 2 - Xesh would be susceptible to Alema's abilities, Kyp's raw power is enormous but compared to more refined powerhouses like Plagueis, Caedus, Krayt, he won't beat any of them. I doubt Luke can carry the team, considering the three aforementioned Sith can at the very least compete with him.

SunRazer
@Trocity - You don't imagine Nihilus' Drain, Cade's Dark Transfer or Nox's spirits would pose any challenge?

As for the second round, Kreia and Leia are still there, you know. The latter of whom has harmed DE Palpatine with Battle Meditation after receiving only rudimentary training in the Force, and the former of whom possesses Drain and the TP skills necessary to counter Alema Rar's Illusions.

Tondemonai
Round 1 is close for me. The TK on the FP team plus Nomi's BM is hard combo to beat, but with Nihilus's drain, and TK I guess, plus Nox's Force Ghosts and extra immortality from Secrets of the Darkest Stars, and Meetra's BM, and with Tenebrous and Cade for fodder/support, I don't see the FA team going down easily.

For round 2 I can solidly say the FA team wins if Luke can pull Oneness, otherwise I'm torn.

Great thread thumb up

Emperordmb
Oneness isn't just something someone can pull whenever they feel like it though.

NewGuy01
Round 1 is an obvious win to the prodigies, Round 2 is an obvious win to the anomalies. Also, how is Xesh a prodigy and not an anomaly?

Emperordmb
@Sinious

It's him. The Anomoly. Do we proceed? Yes. He is still. Only human.

wink

Nephthys
Anomalies, Prodigies.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Round 1 is an obvious win to the prodigies, Round 2 is an obvious win to the anomalies. Also, how is Xesh a prodigy and not an anomaly?
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anomalies, Prodigies.
LMFAO.

Q99

He's really talented, but I don't think there's anything odd about him, is there? Like, he doesn't rely on spirits, hasn't died, yadda yadda, he's just really strong.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Xesh would be susceptible to Alema's abilities eh?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oneness isn't just something someone can pull whenever they feel like it though.

IK, but I'm just saying that if he can pull it off, say after watching Leia die or something, then yeah.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
He's really talented, but I don't think there's anything odd about him, is there? Like, he doesn't rely on spirits, hasn't died, yadda yadda, he's just really strong.

There was that one time he became Tython's dark side nexus and was the center of an electric storm that consumed the planet, IIRC. erm

That strikes me as abnormal.

ILS
It's like really badass tutaminis. Energy absorbing/channelling/projecting is something Force Hounds excelled at because they powered all of the Rakatans tech with their Force power.

Xesh simply became one with nature. :iwin:

Q99
There was that one time he became Tython's dark side nexus and was the center of an electric storm that consumed the planet, IIRC. erm

That strikes me as abnormal.

That's an artifact of Tython, though. It's storms and such latch on to someone who's extremely to one side or the other like he was and like ILS said, the nature of his training.

S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: Anomalies

Round 2: 50/50

Deronn_solo
Prodigies, both rounds, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.