Teenager Gang Raped, Has Eyes Gouged Out By Her Own Sister In Exorcism Ritual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
http://www.inquisitr.com/2354707/teenager-gang-raped-has-eyes-gouged-out-by-her-own-sister-in-exorcism-ritual-organized-by-local-pastor/

I'm glad I wasn't born in a religious family. Must of been easy for the sister to mutilate her younger sibling when you're convinced you can spend an eternity in heaven after death if you accept Jesus.

Bashar Teg
*must have

Robtard
Blaming religion/Christianity on this is a bit silly don't you think. Seems like the actions of one seriously deranged man and a bunch of deranged idiots who followed him.

Edit: at least I'm not aware where rape/eye-gouging is stated as being proper exorcism rites in the Bible

Surtur
You know what I get the idea of "we gouged out her eyes to get rid of the evil things" part. It is utterly insane, okay your eyes are used to see things so if they thought she was seeing evil...whatever. But where does the rape come in? Did they think the demon was inside the girls vagina or something? I'm all sorts of confused.

Just seems like a gang rape and they said "oh we can blame it on demons if we gouge her eyes out". Since otherwise wouldn't they of mutilated her genitals if they are cutting out body parts to get rid of the evil?

riv6672
This is horrific. On SO many levels. sad

Surtur
This is just the first time I've ever seen people say the rape was meant to cure the demonic possession. Since you'd think demons would actually enjoy such acts and not be driven out by them.

KingD19
If this wasn't some scheme, it was sheer deranged fanaticism.

Star428
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://www.inquisitr.com/2354707/teenager-gang-raped-has-eyes-gouged-out-by-her-own-sister-in-exorcism-ritual-organized-by-local-pastor/

I'm glad I wasn't born in a religious family. Must of been easy for the sister to mutilate her younger sibling when you're convinced you can spend an eternity in heaven after death if you accept Jesus.

Please don't equate true Christians with nutball people who do stupid shit like that. Christ would never advocate rape or gouging out someone's eyes during an exorcism.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Star428
Please don't equate true Christians with nutball people who do stupid shit like that. Christ would never advocate rape or gouging out someone's eyes during an exorcism.
Are you saying no true christianman would do a thing like that?

Star428
Uh, yeah... Duh.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Star428
Please don't equate true Christians with nutball people who do stupid shit like that. Christ would never advocate rape or gouging out someone's eyes during an exorcism. Was heated when reading the story, so wrong choice of words from my end. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.