ROTJ Darth Vader/ROTS Anakin Skywalker vs. Starkiller/Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Vader/Anakin have all their respective feats from Legends/Canon

Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Battle takes place on Hypori

Emperordmb
Team Vakin wins both rounds.

carthage
Uuppo

McP
Chosen ones nearly stomp in sabers and take all-out with low or moderate diff

SunRazer
Team 1 takes sabers, but team 2 probably takes all-out.

NTJack0
Team 1 steamrolls.

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
Team 1 takes sabers, but team 2 probably takes all-out.

Damn, you have Galen and Starkiller above peak Vader and peak Anakin?

Psychotron
Didn't Darth Vader lose to both Galen Marek and Starkiller? And Anakin is weaker than him in Force power?

FreshestSlice
No, Anakin isn't weaker than Marek or Starkiller in the Force. :/

And the Vader that lost to Marek was far from his peak.

Darth Thor
Vader got beaten in TFU 1, but then approached Starkiller more carefully in TFU2, and was stalemating him (actually seemed to have a bit of an edge over him).

And according to Witwer, Vader would have stomped him in TFU3. Unfortunately TFU3 never happened.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader got beaten in TFU 1, but then approached Starkiller more carefully in TFU2, and was stalemating him (actually seemed to have a bit of an edge over him).

And according to Witwer, Vader would have stomped him in TFU3. Unfortunately TFU3 never happened.

Wait Vader would have beaten him? How?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wait Vader would have beaten him? How?

Because he was better. Must have been holding back in TFU2 and probably underestimated him in TFU1.

Unfortunately they never made TFU3, so Witwer telling us what they were going to do in TFU3 is hardly Canon. Still it's interesting to note.

Psychotron
I don't see why Vader would hold back. Starkiller had him on his knees in TFU 2 and it makes no sense that Vader would somehow stomp him after losing twice in a row. That would be an especially anticlimactic end to a trilogy.

Zenwolf
Because he was better. Must have been holding back in TFU2 and probably underestimated him in TFU1.

Unfortunately they never made TFU3, so Witwer telling us what they were going to do in TFU3 is hardly Canon. Still it's interesting to note.

I now want TFU 3 just cause of that.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Psychotron
I don't see why Vader would hold back. Starkiller had him on his knees in TFU 2 and it makes no sense that Vader would somehow stomp him after losing twice in a row. That would be an especially anticlimactic end to a trilogy.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I now want TFU 3 just cause of that.

From 1:20:40 to 1:22:15 if you want to hear it from him:

http://geeknation.com/podcasts/far-far-away-episode-viii-sam-witwer/

Psychotron
Well, I didn't say you were lying or anything , but it just sounds unlikely. The way he says is it's like Starkiller would be cocky when facing him again at the beginning, and would lose, but I'd bet everything I have that he defeats him again at the end.

Anyway, that game never got made, so we only have TFU and TFU 2 to base our opinions on, and they made Starkiller look superior to Vader.

FreshestSlice
They didn't make Starkiller look superior to Vader in TFU2. And that wasn't even Vader in his prime.

Darth Thor
Well, I didn't say you were lying or anything ,

I know. Just had the source handy, so thought I should post it so people can hear what he said for themselves.

but it just sounds unlikely. The way he says is it's like Starkiller would be cocky when facing him again at the beginning, and would lose, but I'd bet everything I have that he defeats him again at the end.

Dunno, story wise Vader would have to win for it to lead into ANH, assuming it was a planned trilogy.

Anyway, that game never got made, so we only have TFU and TFU 2 to base our opinions on, and they made Starkiller look superior to Vader.

They fought pretty equally in TFU2. But tbh Vader seemed slightly superior to me. He just seemed really invincible.

Zenwolf
I know. Just had the source handy, so thought I should post it so people can hear what he said for themselves.

Dunno, story wise Vader would have to win for it to lead into ANH, assuming it was a planned trilogy.

They fought pretty equally in TFU2. But tbh Vader seemed slightly superior to me. He just seemed really invincible.

........ sad

:/

I WANT A TFU 3 NOW! Cause Vader awesome stuff..

|King Joker|
I don't. Ew.

Psychotron

They fought pretty equally in TFU2. But tbh Vader seemed slightly superior to me. H just seemed really invincible.

Eh, he could have died a bunch of ways without losing to Vader. Plus, if Sidious felt Marek was worthy of replacing Vader after defeating him, well, that says something to me. I don't think there are too many ways you can take it.

Emperordmb
And Vader improving after his experiences with both Marek and his clone says something to me.

Darth Thor
Plus, if Sidious felt Marek was worthy of replacing Vader after defeating him, well, that says something to me.

That just means he had more potential. But not necessarily actualized power.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't. Ew.
thumb up

TFU 3: Starkiller TK's the Death Star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.