Jarael and Zayne Carrick vs kanan and ezra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Who's taking this?

WildBantha88
Idk who Jarael is but Zayne would be able to solo

deathslash
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Idk who Jarael is but Zayne would be able to solo she had some good duels with Zayne (even managing to get the better of him), had several sparring sessions with malak, was capable of deflecting blaster fire and defeated several assassin droids on her own.for a more in depth description, go here:
http://www.comicvine.com/jarael/4005-46144/

Also, where would you rank Zayne among other jedi if you think that he solos?

Q99
Jarael, even being a non-force user, beat Alek in a spar.

As in, future-darth-Malak Alek.

Basically, I think Jarael is one of the best if not the best non-force using melee fighters in SW. She does lack force senses so the duo's ranged weaponry is more of a threat to her, but has a reasonable chance at soloing.

DarthAnt66
Jarael solos. She's regarded by the Mandalorians as an exceptional warrior.

deathslash
Alright then, sorry for making a spite thread. I just didn't know that you guys considered Zayne and jarael to be so good. Still though, who would you say they are peers of (just so that I don't make another spite thread in the future)?

Q99
It's not that they're total powerhouses, it's just that Ezra's only a minor aid to Kanan, so a lot of people who can beat Kanan can beat them both.

I think Zayne vs Kanan and Ezra wouldn't be a stomp fight, I just think Zayne'd win.

deathslash
Originally posted by Q99
It's not that they're total powerhouses, it's just that Ezra's only a minor aid to Kanan, so a lot of people who can beat Kanan can beat them both.

I think Zayne vs Kanan and Ezra wouldn't be a stomp fight, I just think Zayne'd win. thanks for the explanation

Emperordmb
@Q99 how do you think the Rebels duo would fare against a member of the dark side elite?

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
@Q99 how do you think the Rebels duo would fare against a member of the dark side elite?

I think Kanan would do well against most individual members, but he shouldn't take on Sedriss.

And a 2-on-2 is bad, because Ezra is not a match for one, so it'd soon become a 2-on-1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.