Darth Tyranus vs Qui Gon Jinn/Shaak Ti/Kanan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Fight takes place in Theed palace

Fated Xtasy
Am i to understand that this is TFU Ti?

Kurk
Nope clone wars ti

EmperorSidious2
Well Kanan is going to immediantly get wiped out.
So really the question is can TFU bring enough to the table to challenge Dooku.
Then the second question is can qui ton bring enough to the table to make up for the gap between Dooku and ti.

Neither one is true. Kanan is really a non factor. Dooku can easily take down qui gon. Really I think ti would be able to mount a suitable offense against the count and with qui gon she could do a lot of damage but the count wins.

Count Dooku.

Fated Xtasy
Exactly.

Kanan offense and defense are nothing special. He could easily get taken out ala Kenobi style.

Dooku knows Ataru's every weakness, while i doubt that's enough to beat Qui-Gon, given how is style isn't just Ataru. Though regardless Qui-Gon won't do much damage by himself in this.

But wait!!!1111!!! Dooku and Qui-Gon spareddddedddd dey R 0n dah Zame level!!!!!!11111111!1one

RotS Ti can mount an offensive with Jinn, but even then they wouldn't beat the good Count.

As Dooku states in ROTS: TVG

"I'll send your body back to the council.....what's left of it!"

AncientPower
Lol Dooku isn't taking any one of these apart, he has three opponents to face here.

Qui-Gon Jinn was capable enough to hold his own against Darth Maul, an opponent he has no knowledge of, Dooku was his master and Jinn knows exactly what to expect here.

Shaak Ti should be an even greater opponent in this contest given her own Makashi mastery and better her augmentative abilities.

Kanan is capable enough to defeat Inquisitors and not get immediately steamrolled by Darth Vader.

The three of them together is far too much.

carthage
Dooku in all three

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
Lol Dooku isn't taking any one of these apart, he has three opponents to face here.

Qui-Gon Jinn was capable enough to hold his own against Darth Maul, an opponent he has no knowledge of, Dooku was his master and Jinn knows exactly what to expect here.

Works both ways dude.

which is good, but evidently she doesn't share Skywalker's better showings as of ROTS.

Correction; "an" inquisitor.

we all know he could have killed them easily

it's impressive they clashed blades, I agree. But it's obvious that Vader's toying with them

I fail to see that.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Dooku in all three

|King Joker|
Kanan is capable enough to defeat Inquisitors and not get immediately steamrolled by Darth Vader. Vader wasn't even trying to steamroll him. He was passing up openings and casually fending both Kanan and Ezra off. If Vader was trying to kill him he obviously would have been steamrolled.

Kurk

Kanan is capable enough to defeat Inquisitors and not get immediately steamrolled by Darth Vader.

Dude Vader was trolling both of them

EmperorSidious2

Shaak Ti should be an even greater opponent in this contest given her own Makashi mastery and better her augmentative abilities.

The three of them together is far too much.

Inquisitors aren't even on the level of people like Ashoka in the clone wars really. Kanan being to weak and it being 3 opponents would encourage Dooku to take one out as fast as possible. Jinn won't be able to do anything do the fact Dooku knows qui gon in and out so he wouldn't have any trouble dealing with him. Shaka is his only real problem and by herself she ain't got nothin.

Emperordmb
By herself? She has Jinn with her. Regardless of which way this fight is going it's hardly going to be a stomp tbh.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Emperordmb
By herself? She has Jinn with her. Regardless of which way this fight is going it's hardly going to be a stomp tbh.

Jinn won't make a difference. Dooku knows him inside and out as Dooku was able to create thousands of maunvers and training regiments that Dooku could figure it out easily. Also Dooku is way more powerful in the force. So really I would say that Dooku takes this with moderate difficulty.

McP
Originally posted by carthage
Dooku in all three

NTJack0
Why is Kanan here? He's just a liability for his team.

WildBantha88
Kanan is irrelevant other than the fact that he is going to die faster than a black guy in a horror movie. Jinn is also irrelevant as Dooku knows specifically how to counter his former students style.

Kanan is nothing to Dooku and Jinn is specifically countered by Dooku. Ti will die because she is going to be facing Dooku alone when her teammates die right away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.