He-Man =Vs= Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

He-Man

Vs

Cls.Hercules

H2H only..

Delta1938
If composite He-Man, I'd definitely say He-Man.

Facee
Hard to say but Hercules has fought tougher opposition.

He-Man's rouge gallery is not that impressive.

beatboks
Originally posted by Facee
Hard to say but Hercules has fought tougher opposition.

He-Man's rouge gallery is not that impressive.

This just shows you arent really familiar with He-mans rogues. Skelitor was more than Superman could handle in a cross over.

Facee
Originally posted by beatboks
This just shows you arent really familiar with He-mans rogues. Skelitor was more than Superman could handle in a cross over.

Maybe due to the magic effect ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is h2h only ...

Hulk and others > Beast Man

Digi
Yeah, that's some faulty logic beat. He-Man probably loses without the Sword of Power. His high-end feats are almost toon-power level, so technically a case could be made for him. But if we count average and/or majority showings, Herc takes him in H2H.

beatboks
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, that's some faulty logic beat. He-Man probably loses without the Sword of Power. His high-end feats are almost toon-power level, so technically a case could be made for him. But if we count average and/or majority showings, Herc takes him in H2H.

I never actually said who won, was just questioning the idea that He-man's rogue gallery is unimpressive. Skeletor in the He-man Superman cross over took and tanked every blow Superman threw IIRC. His durability is off the charts. He can also dish out quite a bit of damage that He-man regularly tanks at normal levels (and this would be a part of a H2H battle).

Also technically "without the sword of power" he isn't even He-man. He's Prince Adam and totally powerless. He still has strength feats to come pretty close to most of Herc's and I would have thought better damage soak feats on average. Just because it's H2H I didn't assume he was powerless just not using the sword, he can't be "without it" that simply wouldn't be fair.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by beatboks

technically "without the sword of power" he isn't even He-man. He's Prince Adam and totally powerless.

Prince Adam eye-pokes Herc for the win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.