Solid Snake vs Baleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
I've heard someone saying Nolan's Batman would trash Snake... So I decided to make this thread. This is a H2H fight between Snake from MGS1(in his youth) vs Batman from The Dark Knight trilogy. They fight on the top of Outer Haven just like the final battle in MGS4. Can Snake win this fight or Baleman will wreck him?

StealthRanger
Whoever said that is a complete ****wit

Snake solos every character in the Nolanverse

KingD19
Snake takes down Batman from all 3 movies, Bane, and Ra's all at the same time.

cdtm
Even Old Snake wins.

Even if Snake's the inferior brother to Liquid, genes be damned.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
What about Leon, Chris, Sam Fisher or Agent 47?

XanatosForever
Leon (assuming you mean S. Kennedy): YOU ARE DEAD

Chris (again, assuming you mean Redfield): YOU ARE DEAD

Sam Fischer: Already been a surprisingly accurate Death Battle on it. Sam loses.

Agent 47: This one I'm unfamiliar with. Still, I'm under the impression Snake has the advantage.

KingD19
Actually the DB between Sam and Snake was wrong. Sam shouldn't have lasted that long or did as much damage as he did.

Snake would indeed beat everyone on that new list. 47 would probably give him the most trouble though. He was literally created to be a killing machine. Like picture Captain America, but tube grown, and instead of fighting for freedom, he kills for whatever reason they tell him to.

byrdgang21
Snake Rapes

HulkIsHulk
Snake gives Batman an asstomping

Dexx-Planet86
lol kmc is full of morons .snake isn't even olympic level, got his @ss kicked by 3 genome fodders and was unable to tag solidus with firearms. bats was able to effortlessly beat 4 los ninjas who could dance around snake and can easily dodge gunfire from multiple highly trained mercenaries, if you put snake in nolanverse he will be akin to bane's mercenaries and this is the type of fodder bats and selina take them out in large numbers

Dexx-Planet86
snakes hth moves are ridiculously basic and telegraphed which makes bats and banes last fight look like the best fight ever lul

snake got his @$$ beaten by 4 cannon fodder soldiers who doesnt even take cover and got wasted by freaking meryl laughing out loud

got wtfpwned by vamp who isnt even a bullettimer and has abysmal healing that takes 3 minutes to heal a single bullet wound

was unable to break handcuffs

got sneaked by johnny and got caught in a camera like a total goof

got wtfpwned by ocelot who either ras or bane would kill with staggering ease

was unable to tag solidus with gunfire depside having a automatic weapon and a freaking grenade launcher. showing that his marksmanship is awful as well

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by pu$$ies like ocelot or vamp

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19

Agreed.

Dexx-Planet86
snakes punches and kicks are ridiculously "basic" and "telegraphed"

snake got his @$$ trainwrecked by 3 genome soldiers. the same soldiers who got mowed down by freaking meryl of all people

his durability is nothing special, the same fodder genome soldier was able to knock out him by smacking his face with a stock

his speed is nothing special, he got wtfpwned by vamp who either ras or bane(they can) would decimate in 10 secs.

he got a gun pointed by johnny and needed to distract him just to disarm

he didnt even properly dodge or block liquid ocelots gay @$$ punches at the end of mgs4, while bats was dodging banes punches just fine

baleman can easily take out multiple oponents armed with firearms in hth. while snake and big pu$$y got their a$$e$ handled by 4 moron soldiers

if you put snake and big pu$$y in nolanverse they would be akin to one of banes mercs, and this is the type of fodders bats and selina take out in large numbers

batman dances circles around snakes telegraphed @$$ punches and kicks and knocks his skull off in 1 microsecs

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Silent Master
Agreed.
bring me any cqc fight scenes from mgs and ill tell you how basic and messed up they are

Nusa105
Snake stomps nolan batman

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86

snake got his @$$ trainwrecked by 3 genome soldiers. the same soldiers who got mowed down by freaking meryl of all people

his durability is nothing special, the same fodder genome soldier was able to knock out him by smacking his face with a stock

his speed is nothing special, he got wtfpwned by vamp who either ras or bane(they can) would decimate in 10 secs.

he didnt even properly dodge or block liquid ocelots gay @$$ punches at the end of mgs4, while bats was dodging banes punches just fine

baleman can easily take out multiple oponents armed with firearms in hth. while snake and big pu$$y got their a$$e$ handled by 4 moron soldiers

if you put snake and big pu$$y in nolanverse they would be akin to one of banes mercs, and this is the type of fodders bats and selina take out in large numbers

batman dances circles around snakes telegraphed @$$ punches and kicks and knocks his skull off in 1 microsecs
Actually, you're wrong. Can Nolan Batman dodge a shot from anything like a Railgun? Because snake has dodged something like that

Solid47

Baleman never displayed any impressive martial arts techniques or prowess . Hell during his final fight against Bane all he did was throw wide slow haymakers.

Bale got subdudded by 2 dogs and got restrained by one of Joker's henchmen.

Bale's armor is shit since it doesn't even allow him to twist his neck and can't even stop a low caliber bullet or a knife.

Vamp would kill Bale, Selina, Bane, Joker and Ra's all at the same time.

Bale fights slow and barely displayed any techniques during his fights.

Ocelot would crush Bale's face and Bane's mask with a single punch.

Everytime Bale fights someone with skills he struggles and loses. Note that Nolanverse Ra's and Bane aren't very impressive in skill department.

Bane's henchmen couldn't even hit a crowd of cops with gunfire, depside they having assault rifles.

Nah Snake dominates Baleman in 1 minute.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Solid47
Baleman never displayed any impressive martial arts techniques or prowess . Hell during his final fight against Bane all he did was throw wide slow haymakers.

if snake and big pu$$y really knows advanced martial arts then why the ocelot unit needed to melee him with guns instead of just putting bullets in their skulls

because they are stronger and more skilled than snake and big pu$$y phucktard

snake got one shotted by a rondom genome soldier who got mowed down by freaing meryl of all people and big pu$$y got trashed by cunninghan laughing out loud

vamp isnt even a bullettimer. hell he cant even aimdodge if he cant read muscles. his healing is laughably pathetic since he takes 3 minutes to heal a simple bullet wound laughing out loud. come back when vamp can bullettime laughing out loud

fixed for you dumbphuck

snake got horrendously wasted by vamp and pu$$y ocelot, someone bane and ras would curbstomp in less than 5 microsecs. come back when snake doesnt get wtfpwned by pussies like vamp and pu$$y ocelot laughing out loud

because gothan cops are much faster and skilled than snake mother****er

Badabing
if snake and big pu$$y really knows advanced martial arts then why the ocelot unit needed to melee him with guns instead of just putting bullets in their skulls

because they are stronger and more skilled than snake and big pu$$y phucktard

snake got one shotted by a rondom genome soldier who got mowed down by freaing meryl of all people and big pu$$y got trashed by cunninghan laughing out loud

vamp isnt even a bullettimer. hell he cant even aimdodge if he cant read muscles. his healing is laughably pathetic since he takes 3 minutes to heal a simple bullet wound laughing out loud. come back when vamp can bullettime laughing out loud

fixed for you dumbphuck

snake got horrendously wasted by vamp and pu$$y ocelot, someone bane and ras would curbstomp in less than 5 microsecs. come back when snake doesnt get wtfpwned by pussies like vamp and pu$$y ocelot laughing out loud

because gothan cops are much faster and skilled than snake mother****er It would be best if you stop the trolling and bashing.

Surtur
He lost me when he said Bane or Ras could curbstomp Vamp in 5 microseconds.

John Murdoch
I know this was started a year and a few months ago, but ya Snake handles Baleman rather easily.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Badabing
It would be best if you stop the trolling and bashing.

why? because snake is losing?

im just telling the fact and truth nothing more

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Surtur
He lost me when he said Bane or Ras could curbstomp Vamp in 5 microseconds.

u mad because you favorite snake and vamp wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against bats, bane and ras phucktard laughing out loud

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by pu$$ie$ like vamp and liquid ocelot and that vamp can bulletime laughing out loud

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I know this was started a year and a few months ago, but ya Snake handles Baleman rather easily.

Surtur
u mad because you favorite snake and vamp wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against bats, bane and ras phucktard laughing out loud

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by pu$$ie$ like vamp and liquid ocelot and that vamp can bulletime laughing out loud

Solid Snake my favorite? Not even close. I never liked the MGS games much. The only one I ever truly beat was the first one on playstation.

I did play a bit of some others, enough to know what characters like Vamp are capable of..and it's hilariously above Baleman.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Surtur
Solid Snake my favorite? Not even close. I never liked the MGS games much. The only one I ever truly beat was the first one on playstation.

I did play a bit of some others, enough to know what characters like Vamp are capable of..and it's hilariously above Baleman.

show me any feat from snake or vamp that shows that they are above bats or bane

you cant because they doesnt have any feats that suggests they can last even 5 microsecs against neithe rof them

come back when snake and vamp can bullettime and break handcuffs laughing out loud

TheAwesomeMan
DK Batman come from a world where there no such things as superhuman His skills would not be enough to pose a threat to anyone in MGS. Solid Snake it almost a superhuman with extraordinary skills and tactics, he would be too much for Batman to handle.

Snake wins this with no problem

RadZoa
Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan
DK Batman come from a world where there no such things as superhuman His skills would not be enough to pose a threat to anyone in MGS. Solid Snake it almost a superhuman with extraordinary skills and tactics, he would be too much for Batman to handle.

Snake wins this with no problem What has Solid Snake done to be "superhuman" what are these extraordinary skills and tactics you speak of?

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan

Snake wins this with no problem

because snake is a character that is completely dependent on pis ****tard

snake is a poor fighter, he was unable to tag solidus with machine gun

got hilariously wasted by vamp, someone bane would knock his skull in 5 microsecs

got snakead by freaking meryl of all people

got trainwrecked by 3 moron fodders

martial arts takes long time to master because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake and big pussy against bats, selina and bane any of them would solo both of them in 2 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get his ass beaten by freaking vamp or ocelot ****tard laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Bane beating a guy who schooled Raiden in melee? Same Raiden who stopped Outer Haven with one arm and used Gecko's as flails?

And Baleman standing a chance against Big Boss who stops a Metal Gear from crushing him and pushes it off him?

Downplay harder plz

RadZoa
because snake is a character that is completely dependent on pis ****tard

snake is a poor fighter, he was unable to tag solidus with machine gun

got hilariously wasted by vamp, someone bane would knock his skull in 5 microsecs

got snakead by freaking meryl of all people

got trainwrecked by 3 moron fodders

martial arts takes long time to master because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake and big pussy against bats, selina and bane any of them would solo both of them in 2 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get his ass beaten by freaking vamp or ocelot ****tard laughing out loud

Who are you?

Nusa105
Originally posted by RadZoa
Who are you?
Just ignore him

EmptyHearted
Who are you?

someone may gonna say it. But you and Dexx-Planet86 have similarities. you both don't like Big boss and Solid Snake. you both call them poor fighters.

some may think you and Dexx-Planet86 are the same person behind each account

RadZoa
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
someone may gonna say it. But you and Dexx-Planet86 have similarities. you both don't like Big boss and Solid Snake. you both call them poor fighters.

some may think you and Dexx-Planet86 are the same person behind each account I'm barely on this site, I have very little interest let alone even less interest in double accounting.

What's curious is that I use to spout the same rhethoric back in say 2011-2012 but I'm far more sophisticated now

BTW It's not that I dislike the characters, I dislike the dick sucking fanboys such as on OBD who'll ignore facts and dismiss any evidence to keep their rock solid hard ons

I ****ing love this picture, it makes the dumbass fanboys go nuts
http://img02.deviantart.net/f631/i/2016/165/4/6/the_death_of_big_boss_by_swservi2-da67nfc.jpg

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by EmptyHearted

some may think you and Dexx-Planet86 are the same person behind each account

snake isnt even good as ezio someone who either bats , bane and ras would wtfpwn in less than 10 microsecs laughing out loud

snake and big pussy cant even take out 4 fodder soldiers while bats and selina can take out multiple banes mercs who are far more skilled than snake

come back when snake and big pussy doesnt get their asses pwned by pussies like cunnighan, vamp and ocelot laughing out loud

RadZoa
Dude you're trying waaaay too hard.

Dexx-Planet86
https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/5fgfud/liquid_ocelot_vs_nolanverse_bane/

people on reddit said that ocelot would get absolutely trashed and manhandled against bane and that snake cannot beat a fat ass taekondo practicioner called kyle

cqc would get trounced by any other martial arts because it sucks ass and is clunky as ****. martial arts like taekondo, hopkido, akido etc take longer to develop. because they require greater motor functions to master these forms.
if you put snake in nolanverse he would be no better than a random los ninjas who bruce trashed in begins

EmptyHearted

while you made say that you not Dexx-Planet86 but other may think you are. just like they will think you are also was TrevorPhillipss, Chozone, VoidLord,

and for those whom youtube. may also think you were Redmage89

but you right one thing. there alot fanboy does overrated snake and big boss skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.