Baleman vs Daniel(Karate Kid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
I was reading some forums and i've seen some guys saying "any random cop, thug, soldier would trash Baleman" or sometimes "a mentally disabled 3 years old boy"... After reading those forums I decided to make this thread. This is a H2H fight without weapons or tools between Batman from The Dark Knight trilogy vs Daniel(Ralph Macchio) in a karate dojo. Can Baleman take Daniel, or like those guys said "any guy can s***stomp Baleman".

Impediment
Daniel gets stomped.

relentless1
Bats stomps

Silent Master
Edge to Baleman, This is a much better fight than Cap or WS vs Baleman.

Placidity
Daniel-San via Ultimate Crane Kick

playa1258
Baleman would curbstomp this little *****

Silent Master
Baleman's armor does give him a rather large advantage, it's one of the reasons I have him the edge in the fight.

BruceSkywalker
Daniel-san gets an ass whompin'

Tattoos N Scars
Could he beat Mr. Miyagi?

Placidity
Originally posted by Silent Master
Baleman's armor does give him a rather large advantage, it's one of the reasons I have him the edge in the fight.

Overrated. It actually slows him down a lot.

The nose part of his mask is also more vulnerable, Ultimate Crane Kick to the nose, and it will push it into his brain.

Full power of UCK:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/2009-09-20-Use-Your-Crane-Kick.gif

I love Batman, but this is no contest.

Adam Grimes
Baleman kicks him square in the face.

Impediment
Baleman took on an entire prison gang and asked for more.

In the same scenario, Daniel would get his ass stomped and then his ass raped.

Henry_Pym
Danny boy is shit, he cheated to win

Baleman snaps his neck with a shout.

DTM
Batman would beat Mr, Myjagi in a fight, especially if hes got his suit and equipment, Daniel would get absolutely trounced.

StealthRanger
Can Batman kick people's heads off literally? If not....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.