Defenders vs. Cosmic team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Which team pulls the most wins ?

Defenders :

Strange
Surfer
Hulk
Ghost Rider
Namor

Cosmic team :

Adam Warlock no gem
Genis
Dumb Drax no gem
Nova Prime
Captain Mar-Vell

ghostman
team 1 no contest.

ShadowFyre
no contest? team 2 is stacked. this is a good fight. drax and hulk will pair up for an hour long slugfest more often than not due to lack of flight. my money is on the Hulk as he is not slowed down by that dumb ass looking cape.

Namor can give a good physical fight to anybody here but loses to anyone he is put up against due to their other powers.

Strangee and Surfer can beat everybody here in a one on one for a majority, but if they are not careful, people here also have the ability to put them down.

Ghost Rider...uhhh, if he goes all Zarathos he wins his fight, otherwise he gets bombarded from space while he rides around on his motorcycle trying to figure out where everybodies at.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Namor can give a good physical fight to anybody here but loses to anyone he is put up against due to their other powers.

Namor's gone up against Mar-vell and had him on the ropes, twice. Unless I'm "misremembering" those fights.

The others would be problematic for him though.

riv6672
Still seems like a victory for T1.

Facee
Originally posted by zopzop
Namor's gone up against Mar-vell and had him on the ropes, twice. Unless I'm "misremembering" those fights.

The others would be problematic for him though.

Really ? News to me...I remember the original Mar-Vell before his power up , fighting Namor to a draw in water.
http://m.imgur.com/a/nUYbs#

That MarVell was a class 1 at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.