Force supression and force destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
To be clear I'm talking of what is translation in french as "Destruction de force" that you would be retranslated as Force destruction, but not a force based destruction a destruction of the force power... It is a sith/dark jedi power that consit into severing the connexion between the force and your foes to make them unable to use the force.... It do not say how long.. But is like a light wall use during combat...

Force supression = the power that malak use, that is just a debuff in the game.. So it just destroy all your force base physical enhancement TK barrier tutaminis etc etc...

I want to know how many guy do possesthose powers?

To Revan for sur it is staten that the dude studdy connexion to the force taht Jedi do not usally establish, and he make some commentaries on it, how it does feel, but this is only as Darth Revan, this was this period wher he was decovering an alternative to Jedi and sith teaching... An other path that is completly different....

AFter this there is the Revan novel and ToR where Revan go I am balance a fusion between the two.. etc etc etc....

It is said that those power stopped being used after the first Jedi purge...
But I would not be suprise if luke woulkd receive such a power.....

red8
It seems like it is mostly used by KotOR and TOR era characters.
Darth Cognus had a interesting passive ability that was similar.

Revanchiste
Hum.... It seem that the knowledge for this technic have been lost......

And it make sens for jedi of the "Golden era" to not use such methode, beacuase they do not fight force users.....

But admit it is something that Jedi philosophy embrace....

FreshestSlice
They're not lost, as Sidious knows them. There's also no evidence that Jedi don't use an ability that has no context outside of gameplay.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They're not lost, as Sidious knows them. There's also no evidence that Jedi don't use an ability that has no context outside of gameplay.

Can you proove that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.