A New Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tMrty547
GOD was very Gracious, when He said, deliver them from going down to the pit (eternal hell), I have found a ransom. That ransom was Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ said that I will give eternal life to anyone who believes on me. (Just ask Him)
Awesome! ANYONE!!!!
He also promised to heal your body

Genesis-Soldier
i am a NeoPlatinist/ roman catholic
so when i say go away
its advised

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by tMrty547
GOD was very Gracious, when He said, deliver them from going down to the pit (eternal hell), I have found a ransom. That ransom was Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ said that I will give eternal life to anyone who believes on me. (Just ask Him)
Awesome! ANYONE!!!!

I'd rather burn eternal in the depths of hell.

Flyattractor
You don't burn in hell. That comes afterwards.

Hate it when dorks get that info wrong.

Adam Grimes
Based on ?

Flyattractor
Your mother.

Esau Cairn
Wait.
What???
So Cavill's not Superman anymore?!??!

Stringer
Originally posted by tMrty547

Jesus Christ!

Surtur
God was very gracious? Right, and Al Capone was a humanitarian.

Esau Cairn
So Superman, God & Al Capone in the same movie now???

Wtf?

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So Superman, God & Al Capone in the same movie now???

Wtf?

I know right, it's called "Two terrible sadistic murderers and a God". I know I know it might not be right to refer to Superman as a God but it's a movie so lets go nuts.

Star428
^*Yawn*... All this ignorant anti-God hate is getting boring.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Surtur
I know right, it's called "Two terrible sadistic murderers and a God". I know I know it might not be right to refer to Superman as a God but it's a movie so lets go nuts.

One thing that confuses me is how ppl can say this and most everyone just has a short chuckle and move on.

But if someone says something offensive about gays or muslims or blacks, they get crucified....

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
One thing that confuses me is how ppl can say this and most everyone just has a short chuckle and move on.

But if someone says something offensive about gays or muslims or blacks, they get crucified....

Because I'm referring to the biblical God which means there is absolutely no real room for argument about my claims. Bashing gays is based on a belief, I'm just going by the shit done in the bible, not my own beliefs.

Nibedicus
Because I'm referring to the biblical God which means there is absolutely no real room for argument about my claims. Bashing gays is based on a belief, I'm just going by the shit done in the bible, not my own beliefs.

One can actually make offensive claims using real world stats regarding blacks or gays or muslims, y'know.

Surtur
One can actually make offensive claims using real world stats regarding blacks or gays or muslims, y'know.

Yes, but those are crazy people. Getting offended over a stat to me shows the person just can't handle the truth. Unfortunate, but meh.

Nibedicus
Yes, but those are crazy people. Getting offended over a stat to me shows the person just can't handle the truth. Unfortunate, but meh.

Not really, as stats can simply be used as basis in creating insults, but if you state something with the intention of being offensive, one can come up with some pretty creative stuff. If you don't know this, then you are blissfully ignorant. Pretty basic stuff.

How about we just not behave like douchebags towards other ppl's sex/race/color/beliefs just to make ourselves feel better or feel smarter than we actually are and live and let live? Too hard for you?

Star428
Not really, as stats can simply be used as basis in creating insults, but if you state something with the intention of being offensive, one can come up with some pretty creative stuff. If you don't know this, then you are blissfully ignorant. Pretty basic stuff.

How about we just not behave like douchebags towards other ppl's sex/race/color/beliefs just to make ourselves feel better or feel smarter than we actually are and live and let live? Too hard for you?

Well said.

Surtur

But I don't need to come up with creative stuff, I can just name shit done in the bible.

So I'm sorry, but just: nope. This is a bullshit thread spouting dumb shit about God, people should be able to say whatever they want if the mods aren't going to delete it. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but oh well.

Nibedicus
But I don't need to come up with creative stuff, I can just name shit done in the bible.

So I'm sorry, but just: nope. This is a bullshit thread spouting dumb shit about God, people should be able to say whatever they want if the mods aren't going to delete it. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but oh well. Don't read it then, too hard for you?

Also please dude: I see people here bashing others religions, political leanings, etc. all the time without you jumping in to cheerlead.

You don't seem to be getting me. "Creative" is coming up with just about anything that can be seen as insulting. It doesn't take any effort at all. Kinda like how your little jab took absolutely no effort for you.

You know, as someone born/raised in a large, strongly Catholic family. Coming from a predominantly Catholic country. I was surrounded by very religious ppl all my life. Hundreds perhaps thru my entire life (my family is VERY religious). And I've yet really to meet someone who talks like the OP over there. Which makes me believe that he's just some troll (I doubt he's even religious) who wanted to get a rise out of ppl. Apparently, he succeeded. Ppl like you seem to just eat it up.

How does your little comment make you feel? Makes you feel "cool" or "smart" that you somehow managed to say something offensive about a belief system with the vast majority of them just wanting to live their lives in peace? I'm not gonna claim to be a very good Catholic my obsession with logic prevents me from being so (last time I was in church was in my own wedding), but at least I don't judge ppl or their beliefs to make myself feel better about myself.

Surtur
Dude, my comment doesn't make me feel anything because this is a god damn internet thread about a guy talking about a new Superman and saying God ransomed Jesus off and how Jesus will make us all immortal.

So holy shit dude, stop acting like every single thing a person says online is some window into their soul.

Nibedicus
Dude, my comment doesn't make me feel anything because this is a god damn internet thread about a guy talking about a new Superman and saying God ransomed Jesus off.

So holy shit dude, stop acting like every single thing a person says online is some window into their soul.

Again. OP trolled and you ate it up. GJ OP.

Hey, I was just wondering why ppl see saying offensive stuff is ok for some things and not the other. Hypocrisy and all that. blahblah. Whatever. But feel free to wallow in your prejudice. Good day.

Surtur
Yes, I took 20 seconds of my life to respond to a thread..okay?

Also, I never said anything about it not being okay to bash gays, but being okay to bash religion.

Nibedicus
Yes, I took 20 seconds of my life to respond to a thread..okay? Am I supposed to feel bad over this?

Also, I never said anything about it not being okay to bash gays, but being okay to bash religion.

I didn't say "you", I said "ppl". Meaning that if I started bashing gays I'd most likely get crucified. Not that I would, bashing ppl is just stupid. Ppl are free to be whatever they want to be. Idiots who feel that demeaning them somehow elevates themselves are just that, idiots.

Surtur
Well yes, people who do feel demeaning others elevates themselves are idiots. Good thing for me I didn't feel elevated by saying those negative things about God, right? Same way I don't feel elevated when I say 2+2 is 4 or the capital of Illinois is Springfield.

Nibedicus
Well yes, people who do feel demeaning others elevates themselves are idiots. Good thing for me I didn't feel elevated by saying those negative things about God, right?

You might be right. As jokes go, that was pretty pathetic.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Star428
^*Yawn*... All this ignorant anti-God hate is getting boring.

Yes, a sense of humour is the weapon of Satan.

If I angrily wave a rubber chicken in a heavenly direction, will I burn in hell?

Nibedicus
Yes, a sense of humour is the weapon of Satan.

If I angrily wave a rubber chicken in a heavenly direction, will I burn in hell?

You're from Australia.

You're already in hell.

Surtur
True, saying that as a joke would of been bad.

Nibedicus
True, saying that as a joke would of been bad.

Uh huh.

Esau Cairn
You're from Australia.

You're already in hell.

Jokes on you. I'm Filipino.

Nibedicus
Jokes on you. I'm Filipino.

Totoo by yan?

Esau Cairn
Joke's on me. I don't speak Tagalog. Came over when I was 4.

Nibedicus
Joke's on me. I don't speak Tagalog. Came over when I was 4.

Your folks would normally speak it, so unless your folks were the ones to go there at 4 years old, most kids would at least be able to understand basic words. stick out tongue

Call me skeptical. uhuh

Digi
Guys, he spammed this in the comic forums as well, and maybe elsewhere. Best just to ignore it until one of the globals notices and closes it.

Bardock42
They also spammed something similar in the OTF...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t616413.html ... though I guess it's not actually out of the ordinary there...

Esau Cairn
Totoo by yan?

You mean, "totoo ba yan"?

Yes, it's true.

Nibedicus
You mean, "totoo ba yan"?

Yes, it's true.

Yes, typo was intentional. Prevents you from google translating easily and it should have been blatantly obvious right away.

Took you too long to spot it. Still skeptical.

uhuh

Esau Cairn
Yes, typo was intentional. Prevents you from google translating easily and it should have been blatantly obvious right away.

Took you too long to spot it. Still skeptical.

uhuh

This is silly.
The fact that I said I was Filipino & came to Australia when I was 4 yrs old...you naturally assumed you know everything about my childhood already.
My aunt & uncle moved to Australia first.
Then when I was 4 my mum & I came over.
There was no point in teaching me Filipino as I was already learning to assimilate into the English speaking schools.
I don't write or speak Tagolog & I could kill for either adobo or singigang right now.
Seriously what actually do I have to gain by admitting I'm Filipino if I'm not?

Nibedicus
This is silly.
The fact that I said I was Filipino & came to Australia when I was 4 yrs old...you naturally assumed you know everything about my childhood already.
My aunt & uncle moved to Australia first.
Then when I was 4 my mum & I came over.
There was no point in teaching me Filipino as I was already learning to assimilate into the English speaking schools.
I don't write or speak Tagolog & I could kill for either adobo or singigang right now.

uhuh

Seriously what actually do I have to gain by admitting I'm Filipino if I'm not?

My respect.

uhuh

I'm just messing with you, bro!]

Esau Cairn
Sorry can't open the spoiler on an IPhone.

But if you want my respect, eat a balut for me.
I never could swallow one.

Nibedicus
Sorry can't open the spoiler on an IPhone.

But if you want my respect, eat a balut for me.
I never could swallow one.

uhuh

Surtur
You guys are technically still feeding the troll by continuing to respond to his thread.

Esau Cairn
Thanks for your response.

Surtur
I thank you for your thanks. People just aren't very polite these days..it's good to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.