Dooku & Ventress vs Maul & Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
SoD Maul
S5 Savage
RotS Dooku
Dark Disciple Ventress

Fight takes place in random hanger

EmperorSidious2
Dooku will be pressed but he wins. He will have to take down savage with the force quickly.

ILS
Either way or a slight edge to the brothers. Dooku won't be taking Savage out quickly because he already failed to manage that with lightning.

Emperordmb
Do people notice Ventress's presence in this thread?

ILS
I do. I say either way or a slight edge to the brothers because I think Savage's edge over her is a little more prevalent than Dooku's over Maul, and the match ups would likely be Savage vs Ventress and Maul vs Dooku.

Emperordmb
Not necessarily disagreeing.

I was just wondering if her presence had been noticed given that EmperorSidious2 referred to team one as just "Dooku" without any acknowledgement of Ventress's presence on that side of the fight when saying it would win, and Ventress wasn't mentioned in your subsequent post.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
Either way or a slight edge to the brothers. Dooku won't be taking Savage out quickly because he already failed to manage that with lightning.

Are you sure? He pretty much had ventress and him down and he was using lightning. He and him being put down at every turn when he pulled lightning out and only came back once he went into his pscycho mode.

Kurk
I guess it just depends on who can take the other out quicker. Probably Savage will take out Ventress in time to assist Maul leading to their victory

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not necessarily disagreeing.

I was just wondering if her presence had been noticed given that EmperorSidious2 referred to team one as just "Dooku" without any acknowledgement of Ventress's presence on that side of the fight when saying it would win, and Ventress wasn't mentioned in your subsequent post.

In all honesty when I thought up my response I had ventress their but forgot about her because I just didn't see her working out to do anything that would benefit the count. However now that I think about she could serve as a stall tactic since when she fought savage she only had one saber when she is used to using two. Maybe having two sabers will allow her to hold savage off longer. Dooku won't just get rid of maul easily or quickly however he would win and would have to use his control over the force if things get way to complicated. Also you have ventress and Dooku in the same team you sorta drift to can the count do it by himself since he does a lot of fights where he is at a disadvantage in terms of numbers.

|King Joker|
It can go to either team on any given day, but I think Maul & Savage would take it more often than not thanks to their synergy, and (probably) the bigger gap between Savage and Ventress than there is between Maul and Dooku. But tbh I'm not entirely sure on the latter statement, lol.

SunRazer
It depends on whether Dooku can dispose of Savage more quickly than Maul can Ventress, which is a possibility. The alternate and more likely match-up is Dooku vs Maul and Ventress vs Savage, which probably gives the Zabraks the advantage.

Lord Stark
Dooku and Ventress with moderate difficulty. Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel. When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

I maintain that Dooku alone would give the Maul bros a good fight. Throwing Ventress into the mix is a solid win.

NewGuy01
Going with Dooku and Ventress tbh.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Going with Dooku and Ventress tbh.

McP
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel.

That's the key. Sabers only scenario would be much more interesting.

Darth Thor
When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

This.

FreshestSlice
Dooku and Ventress with moderate difficulty. Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel. When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

I maintain that Dooku alone would give the Maul bros a good fight. Throwing Ventress into the mix is a solid win.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.