Spy dolphins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
The name is Akakakak. James Akakakak.

PALESTINIAN militants have captured a dolphin equipped with killer arrows that was conducting a "spying mission for the Israeli government".
It was apparently spotted performing performing "suspicious" movements off the Gaza coast by Hamas operatives.
They claimed it was carrying with a device that could fire arrows at humans.
The dolphin, which remains in custody, was apprehended in the Mediterranean sea by the Hamas naval unit.

Israel has previously been accused of using birds and sharks to spy on its enemies.
In 2012 an eagle captured in Sudan was accused of being a Mossad spy because it had an Israeli tag.
Two years earlier, Egypt claimed sharks controlled by Israel were involved in attacks on tourists in the Red Sea.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/599530/Israel-spy-dolphin-Palestine-Hamas-Gaza-Mediterranean-sea-Mossad-espionage

Surtur
Wait so Israel has the ability to control sharks? Now I see why Iran wants to wipe them out so much.

riv6672
Allegedly control sharks. Allegedly.

Surtur
Also claimed they used birds to spy, who the f*ck runs Israel, Sauron?

riv6672
OWCA.

Surtur
I like how the dolphin didn't just have arrows, but "killer" arrows. Poor dolphin is basically a POW.

riv6672
Porpoise of war.

Surtur
You know there are some people who are in romantic relationships with dolphins? I don't mean just having sex with one, but actual relationships. It's..f*cked up.

riv6672
Well, our sympathy goes out to that poor dolphin's lover.

jinXed by JaNx
Is that a Dolphin with friggin killer arrows on it's head?

Flyattractor
I would imagine it isn't that hard to catch a dolphin spying on you....especially when your in the middle of the desert.

Nibedicus
I guess they couldn't afford the sharks with lasers on their heads....

riv6672
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Is that a Dolphin with friggin killer arrows on it's head?

Originally posted by Nibedicus
laughing

Surtur
They have sharks as spies too. Or wait no they use the sharks for attack. It's just a matter of time before they have lasers on them. Or at the very least machine guns or god forbid some kind of large rail gun on its head. Holy shit I'm giving them ideas.

This is the future of warfare:

Rx2cTYCP0Ns

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nibedicus

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17bdfbe5kgto7jpg/original.jpg

Surtur
I just don't see how Sharknado becomes so popular and Supershark doesn't. Life just ain't fair.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
They have sharks as spies too. Or wait no they use the sharks for attack. It's just a matter of time before they have lasers on them. Or at the very least machine guns or god forbid some kind of large rail gun on its head. Holy shit I'm giving them ideas.

This is the future of warfare:

Rx2cTYCP0Ns

Thats pretty good! eek!

Flyattractor

One Big Mob
I thought this said Sky dolphins. I'm mildly disappointed.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, just poison the water and call it a day.

riv6672
Depending on the severity of the poisoning it pretty much would be, wouldnt it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Surtur
I just don't see how Sharknado becomes so popular and Supershark doesn't. Life just ain't fair.

Some people just don't have any taste.

riv6672
I'd say people on average have pretty good taste.

For the sharks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.