Asajj Ventress uses tutiminus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
"With their master otherwise occupied on the other side of the bridge, the remaining droids opened fire freely. Dozens of bolts streaked toward Ventress and Kenobi. Calmly, Ventress batted back some with her lightsaber; the others she simply redirected using the Force. Three more droids fell, twitching and sparking." - Christie Golden, Dark Disciple

Revanchiste
WHat kind of projectile is uzed? Only blasters? because I know that B2 can use missiles...

NewGuy01
More likely to be deflection.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Revanchiste
WHat kind of projectile is uzed? Only blasters? because I know that B2 can use missiles...

"Dozens of bolts streaked towards Ventress and Kenobi."

Nephthys
Probably just a barrier or something.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Probably just a barrier or something.

Seems likely- tutiminus is a fairly high-end ability and Asajj is noted for having talent and skill but not complete training.

|King Joker|
What barriers have we seen in canon?

FreshestSlice
The ones made in TCW and by Vader come to mind.

Darth Abonis
I had this argument on this forum once before. Canon Jedi don't have barrier powers. They merely can use telekinesis to affect the air around the projectile or gas, or fire and part it to the side like Moses and the Red Sea

FreshestSlice
What do you think a barrier is? What do you think the definition of telekinesis is? To this day, that argument is still dumb as ****, literally by definition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.