DoE Bane vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Massassi Temple

Kun gets his amulets.

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Exar kun

Nephthys
Good fight. Bane wins sabers, but Kun could win Force. All-out is a debate.

DarthAnt66
Does Kun get his rage amp too?

Nephthys
If he does, it would only be fair for Bane to get one as well. Assuming we're not just talking about rage amps that every Sith has all the time cuz they're Sith.

carthage
Kun wins all three

Sabers is a stomp for Exar

Nephthys
Bane's too fast for Kun. And since this is Yavin, I get to use any feat I want.

carthage
No he isn't Kun is as fast as Ulic who can appear in 3 places a once, dodge blaster bolts on a Darkside nexus, etc. Zannah is about as fast as Exar and she kept up with him with little difficult anyway.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Kun wins all three

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
No he isn't Kun is as fast as Ulic who can appear in 3 places a once, dodge blaster bolts on a Darkside nexus, etc. Zannah is about as fast as Exar and she kept up with him with little difficult anyway.

Raskta was appearing in more than 3 places at once from the perspective of a BM'd Jedi Master and Bane was keeping up with her, ducking and weaving through her attacks. DoE Bane is faster. Lol @ dodging a blaster bolt being impressive. Bane and Zannah can easily dodge lightning. The TOR Smuggler can dodge blaster bolts from behind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ILS
A better feat to reference would be Ulic completely blitzing Warb Null while he was weakened, a novice, and being pushed back by a "wall of darkness".

Not that there really is a noticeable speed gap between the two... there rarely is in Star Wars unless we're discussing high tiers like Sidious. smile

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Raskta was appearing in more than 3 places at once from the perspective of a BM'd Jedi Master and Bane was keeping up with her, ducking and weaving through her attacks. DoE Bane is faster. Lol @ dodging a blaster bolt being impressive. Bane and Zannah can easily dodge lightning. The TOR Smuggler can dodge blaster bolts from behind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bane was amped by the nexus of Tython and his Orbalisks as well, and Raskta has no speed feats comparable to Ulic while unamped. Bane was also faster in his orbalisks than without them. Also lol @ dodging lighting being superior to Ulic's feats, Hetton an untrained force sensitive dodged Banes lightning easily as well. Again please show me anything that puts Bane as being faster than or Ulic.

DarthAnt66
He moved faster than rain, bro.

Trocity
That's the best speed feat in the mythos.

Nephthys
It is, purely because of how hilarious it was when everyone deflated and backed down when Zampano mathed it.

NewGuy01
As I recall, Zampano's math didn't account for the fact that one stroke of a lightsaber could vaporize more than a dozen droplets of rain, and that Bane used the Force to fill the gaps he couldn't physically cover.

SunRazer
Kun takes all of them.

The Merchant
Wasn't Bane's rain drop feat just double digit Hypersonic? I mean, compared to other boards that's lowballing Jedi/Sith pretty hard. Then again I don't share those certain views anyways so meh.

Deronn_solo
Really, I don't see how the rain-drop showings could Bane in the hypersonic range, LAL.
Dessel's speed showing in PoD was more of a hypersonic feat than that one if I had to argue it.

AncientPower
Clearly Kun in all three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.