Moon Knight vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Both have 3 weeks of prep time, have standard gear, have feats from their appearance from Comic Book. Battle will be taken in Downtown on Chicago.

Vote Now!

deathslash
Panther wins any prep battle against Moon Knight. If this were a straight forward battle and depending on which version of specter, I could see MK taking some.

Blue Area Vet
Very, very good fight. Prep goes to T'Challa

Juk3n
Panther has all advantages. Id even give T'challa a win via feats at heart shaped herb levels, pre teleportation and invisibility and whatnot.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Juk3n
Panther has all advantages. Id even give T'challa a win via feats at heart shaped herb levels, pre teleportation and invisibility and whatnot.

All the advantages? No.

leonidas
uh-oh, km vs the Order of the Panther... lol

-K-M-
Sounds like a new Harry Potter spinoff. Copyright!!!

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
All the advantages? No. The only advantages that MK has are being far more batsh*t crazy and having a cooler looking costume (depending on which versions).

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
The only advantages that MK has are being far more batsh*t crazy and having a cooler looking costume (depending on which versions).

Incorrect. Depending on the era of moon knight were going with he would also have better weapons (oh yes I will easily backup that claim) and had the physical stats advantage.

Depends on the era for booth as for instance they have both used the cloth armor but also have the amped up suits. Black panther's Vibranium armor vs moon knight's adamantium armor (or his Carbonadium armor. He has used both)

deathslash
Incorrect. Depending on the era of moon knight were going with he would also have better weapons (oh yes I will easily backup that claim) and had the physical stats advantage.

Depends on the era for booth as for instance they have both used the cloth armor but also have the amped up suits. Black panther's Vibranium armor vs moon knight's adamantium armor (or his Carbonadium armor. He has used both) Really? What weapons did he have that were better than panther's (legitimately asking a question).

Would you consider MK's adamantium suit to be above panther's vibranium suit? Either way, I think we can both agree that current moon knight loses this fight but has a much cooler looking outfit than Panther currently does.

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa doesn't need prep to beat Specter.. armbar ftw

carver9
Moon Knight gets destroyed here. He admitted he couldn't beat Bullseye.

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
Really? What weapons did he have that were better than panther's (legitimately asking a question).

Would you consider MK's adamantium suit to be above panther's vibranium suit? Either way, I think we can both agree that current moon knight loses this fight but has a much cooler looking outfit than Panther currently does.

He has EM abilities, lots of adamantium weapons as well as anti metal weapons (BP had Antarctic Vibranium too though), sleep darts/knock out gas,electrical weapons, magnetic manipulation, his combat angel wing (not talking about his mooncoptor), mooncoptor, sonics, darts that could destroy an entire building, his mystical weapons, web-shooters (like spider-man), energy sheild, depowering gas (used on count neferia), etc, etc

More then likely current would lose especially if he does into his white tux. He has used 3 suits in the new run. White tux, moon armor and his mystical ghost hunter armor. We don't know what his moon armor is made out of. Though he is showing some pretty sweet gadgets

Though I wonder if moon knights ghost armor would knock those pesky "ghosts" out of black panther shifty

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Moon Knight gets destroyed here. He admitted he couldn't beat Bullseye.

Did you just ignore the context behind that statement? I think you did or never actually read the entire story. My guess is you didn't read the whole story

Also well done just going by one showing too

-K-M-
For those unfamiliar with the story. In that run moon knight was semi paralyzed from an accident and was in recovery during the entire run. There is even a scene of him having troubles walking down the stairs and another where frenchie ( his close friend) told him he is the weakest he ever has been while rehabbing his legs. Now prior to fighting bulleye moon knight was declared a criminal by killing black spectre after a brutal battle. the thunderbolts were sent after him in the next issue. Moon knight was getting the better of the team (twice) but was suffering from the effects of the battles all happening back to back. Then they send in bullseye. Moon knight knew no matter what he did the authorities would constantly be after him and in his present state couldn't beat him. So he wanted bulleye to "beat" him and to fake his own death so he could flee to Mexico to regroup

In the next run he was all healed up and regrouped and went on to stomp and I mean stomp deadpool even to the point where deadpool woke up in the hospital and was still recovering. Deadpool regularly matched up with bullseye evenly.

So well done carver leaving out context and just going by the one showing thumb up

DarkSaint85
Wasn't that the run where he absolutely thrashed Tasky as well? I think Finch was on art.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wasn't that the run where he absolutely thrashed Tasky as well? I think Finch was on art.

Yes. But wasn't much of a fight. He put the fear of God into him and he gave up

Henry_Pym
Is that the fight where Tasky wouldn't copy him because he gets hit to often?

carver9
I took that statement from Moon Knight as him saying that he couldn't best Bullseye, no matter what. Just like the old KM...when someone disagree with him or bring up a topic he doesn't like, he throws off they either didn't read the comic or attack with some lame combacks. Keep it going bro because it's irrelevant concerning debates.

-K-M-
I took that statement from Moon Knight as him saying that he couldn't best Bullseye, no matter what. Just like the old KM...when someone disagree with him or bring up a topic he doesn't like, he throws off they either didn't read the comic or attack with some lame combacks. Keep it going bro because it's irrelevant concerning debates.

So as I said you ignored the context behind the statement and the reason why he said it. Here answer me did you read that run or not? I'll ask very basic questions from it to see if you did it not. How is not knowing the source material not relevant to a debate????? That's some good logic there carver. Sounds more like back peddling as you got called out.

Yep shame on me for actually providing context. Shame

So again did you base your entire argument on that one showing? That's not debating that's showing a bias or lack of knowledge. Prove me wrong

-K-M-
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Is that the fight where Tasky wouldn't copy him because he gets hit to often?

That was the first fight I believe. The second fight he becomes "moon knight" again. First one he was still in crutches and could barely walk. The second fight tasky kept shooting moon knight with arrows and realized no matter what he did he couldn't stop him and freaked out. Moon knight then cut off his mask which tasky was freaking out as he thought he was going to cut off his face like he did bushman.

Only thing impressive to be honest from that fight was moon Knights damage soak

Edit: tasky said he did memorize his fighting style but told him he rather take a punch then dodge in the first fight

celeyhyga17
Current BP should win.

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Current BP should win.

thumb up

wouldn't be a stomp though

carver9
So as I said you ignored the context behind the statement and the reason why he said it. Here answer me did you read that run or not? I'll ask very basic questions from it to see if you did it not. How is not knowing the source material not relevant to a debate????? That's some good logic there carver. Sounds more like back peddling as you got called out.

Yep shame on me for actually providing context. Shame

So again did you base your entire argument on that one showing? That's not debating that's showing a bias or lack of knowledge. Prove me wrong

Didn't ignore anything, I took it as I saw it. Moon Knight couldn't even take Bullseye out with sneak attacks when they were in the warehouse. He had an obvious advantage and his weapons (which he stabbed him through the back and arm, etc...) couldn't decapitate BE or take him out of the fight. After this, he runs from Bullseye, jumps in a helicopter and lead a stone cold killer to a cop that gets a knife thrown through the skull. The entire run was him running from an injured Bullseye who HE stabbed in the back, arms, etc...

Black Panther kills him.

And stop asking me if I read something. You're not the only one here who reads comics.

-K-M-
Didn't ignore anything, I took it as I saw it. Moon Knight couldn't even take Bullseye out with sneak attacks when they were in the warehouse. He had an obvious advantage and his weapons (which he stabbed him through the back and arm, etc...) couldn't decapitate BE or take him out of the fight. After this, he runs from Bullseye, jumps in a helicopter and lead a stone cold killer to a cop that gets a knife thrown through the skull. The entire run was him running from an injured Bullseye who HE stabbed in the back, arms, etc...

Took it as you saw it? Perfect!

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-05/30/14/enhanced/webdr07/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10505-1401474347-25.gif

ummm you do realize it was Bullseye that sneak attacked him first on the street right? Do you know why he took him to the warehouse in the first place? Ill give you a hint...it was to stage his own death. Why did he pretend to kill himself?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/moon%20knight_zpsbky6eqg7.png

Everyone knew who he really was and was constantly being hunted by the authorities and super hero teams so thus he faked his death using Bullseye as a witness

Now concerning the "fight" inside the HQ the sneak attacks from Moon Knight were NOT to beat Bullseye. Nor did Moon Knight even use all his weapons, Bullseye did. Again the sneak attacks were to bring him further to the explosion room. How do we know this? Because that's where the bomb was and his escape pod was...all part of his plan

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/moonknight4_zpssbckrbzk.png

he used Bullseye as a witness so everyone would think he was dead and he could go to Mexico to heal and regroup. Which they said a few times in the run

He said he couldn't beat him which was very true at that time as he was SEVERLY WOUNDED AND INJUIRED. I notice you're still ignoring that detail. However, Ill still shed some light onto it. Moon Knight was weak from pre-existing battles first from Black Spectre and then the thunderbolts. How do we know this? Oh it was said multiple times in the story, but don't believe me?

First fight
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/moon%20knight2_zpskmblhyeq.png

Second fight (became more injured)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/moon%20knight3_zpsxvmrclsr.png

So not only was Moon Knight still recovering from his leg injuries he was and I quote "greatly wounded" just before his fight with Bullseye yet you seem to think that is actually a true representation of Moon Knight. So bravo Carver, you cling to that one showing and ignore the context.

Black Panther kills him..

back it up, what other showings are you basing your opinion on again? Debate.

And stop asking me if I read something. You're not the only one here who reads comics.

Oh for sure and I have great debates with a lot of people here. However, you on the other hand have continuously proved your ineptness.

long pig
I fully back king mungis obsession with second hand superheroes. smile

-K-M-
Originally posted by long pig
I fully back king mungis obsession with second hand superheroes. smile

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m28huzxFq61r3zat8.png

Vanguard
Moon Knight gets beaten senseless.

But on the subject of Moon Knights costume. I think he has maybe the best one in comics when you draw it right. I like Panthers too, but I think Moon Knights may be a little better.

-K-M-
I love his new designs...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/suits_zpsiees8szd.png

celeyhyga17
Moon Knight costume... 2 thumb up thumb up up

-K-M-
It's so good Daredevil copied him....

-K-M-
Stupid hyperlink won't work...

deathslash
Stupid hyperlink won't work... it's weird. Somehow daredevil looks gay when he does it but MK looks even more badass

-K-M-
It's all about the pose..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.