Malgus/Wrath/Ulic vs. Kenobi/Maul/Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only

Battle takes place on neutral ground

McP
Team 1. Kenobi is terrible teampartner. Ventress is outclassed, I'm not sure about Wrath.

ILS
Maul will beat any of his opponents, Kenobi will either win his fights or stalemate his opponents for a long time, Ventress can do well enough in surviving. Team 2.

Trocity
Team 3.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Maul will beat any of his opponents, Kenobi will either win his fights or stalemate his opponents for a long time, Ventress can do well enough in surviving. Team 2.
sick

AncientPower
Team 1, Maul is the only one who might actually win a contest here.

Nai
Originally posted by ILS
Maul will beat any of his opponents

Any of the trio would comfortably kick Maul's ass in sabers, while the first two would destroy him with the Force. Not even a contest.

While I do think that Kenobi can hold off any of the trio for an extended time period in a pure saber duel, Malgus and the Wrath could probably one-shot him with the Force.

Against whom exactly?

carthage
It's sabers only Nai

Nai
Originally posted by carthage
It's sabers only Nai

Yay. Completely missed that.
It's still: Everybody > Maul; Everybody > Ventress; and Everybody > Kenobi, with the latter managing to stay alive until he gets double-teamed.

McP
Wrath is inferior to Kenobi and Maul as duelist. Malgus is comperable or a bit superior

AncientPower
No Wrath is not inferior, Wrath is arguably Dooku/Windu tier, he kicked the living shit out of his own era's finest duelists and even Darth Marr has no illusions about how easily Wrath could kick the crap out of him.

ILS
Didn't take much to trigger you SWTORians. eek!

Nephthys
If that's triggered I'd love to see raging. Maybe someone will use the J word.

ILS
Okay I'm curious...

Nai, why would you say Malgus, Wrath or Ulic are superior to Maul or Kenobi in sabers?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
No Wrath is not inferior, Wrath is arguably Dooku/Windu tier, he kicked the living shit out of his own era's finest duelists and even Darth Marr has no illusions about how easily Wrath could kick the crap out of him.
In all fairness, Marr is the equivalent of a Force Sensitive cancer patient.

Tondemonai
Wrath 1 or 2?

Either way though, I'm thinking team 1. Maul and Ventress aren't really contenders here with Malgus and Wrath, but Kenobi can keep himself alive until he gets gang banged. Ulic would probably be fodder and take on Ventress, which would be a stalemate until either Malgus or Wrath finishes off their opponent and rapes Kenobi then takes Ventress, use Sith Alchemy and Sorcery to prolong her life and heal her, and use her as a sex slave for all of eternity.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nai
Any of the trio would comfortably kick Maul's ass in sabers

LMFAO

carthage
Nai is on a roll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.