50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Has anyone here played 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand? I know it's very old now, but if someone has played this game how is it anyway. Is this game good or it's bad?

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think anyone had anything good to say about this game and i still think it was overrated.

Solid47
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I don't think anyone had anything good to say about this game and i still think it was overrated.
Worse than COD?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solid47
Worse than COD? Why do people shit on the COD games. The multiplayer is good, you don't need a good storyline to make a good game. You don't need A storyline to make a good game, you just need fun gameplay.

Now, its no counter-strike or Chivalry, but its gunplay is fantastic.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Solid47
Worse than COD?

No, that's a good game.

I remember playing 50 cent at a friends house just because i like playing bad games. It wasn't the worst thing i ever played but i'd never play it again not even to get my fix for playing a bad game. Although, if you like 50 cent you'd probably get your monies worth. I can't imagine that game is anymore than $5 now.

Solid47
Thanks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.