Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Why do illegal immigrants get a get out of jail free card, but blacks go to jail for petty things? And they get the three strike your out rule. Illegals get unlimited chances now.

Seems unfair.

Flyattractor
Its like the old joke about the democrat going to hell. Yesterday the Blacks voted. Now its the Hispanics turn.

Mindset
Personally, I blame Flyattractor.

Surtur
You know what..that is actually true. A black man who gets picked up who has been arrested 5 times in the past would never just be released from prison like that all willy nilly. But an illegal whose been deported 5 tmes? No harm no foul, enjoy your stay in San Fran you law abiding citizen and try not to kill anyone..oops!

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why do illegal immigrants get a get out of jail free card, but blacks go to jail for petty things? And they get the three strike your out rule. Illegals get unlimited chances now.

Seems unfair.

Well the issue with black people and the law, especially black males is due in racism. Which has been discussed plenty of times in here in various threads whenever a black man is shot by the police for being black and you're often one of the people arguing against the systematic racism existing.

Your point on illegals and "get out of jail free" is misleading.

Time-Immemorial
Not really, there are countless stories of illegals getting out of jail 5-10 times.

Robtard
Because if we sent every illegal immigrant from Mexico (because no one cares about light-skinned illegals) to prison solely for the crime of not having papers we'd have to build and build and build new prisons and then people like you who want these people in ass-rape prisons solely because they're undocumented would cry "N.I.M.B.Y!".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Because if we sent every illegal immigrant from Mexico (because no one cares about light-skinned illegals) to prison solely for the crime of not having papers we'd have to build and build and build new prisons and then people like you who want these people in ass-rape prisons solely because they're undocumented would cry "N.I.M.B.Y!".

Or we could I dunno...SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND KEEP THEM OUT so then we wouldn't need all them prisons.

Bardock42
You can't keep them out though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Or we could I dunno...SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND KEEP THEM OUT so then we wouldn't need all them prisons.

How do you suppose 'we' keep them out?

Time-Immemorial
Send Darth Maul.

8CP9dg38cAI

Robtard
Palpatine is a politician, he'd keep the undocumented immigrants and exploit them for the low labor cost they provide while denouncing them as "criminals" and a "economic burden" to his voting base.

Nephthys
Palpatine legalised slavery.

Flyattractor

Actually let the Border Patrol do their jobs would be a nice start. But then you are one of those "Since we can't keep 100% out so then we shouldn't even try" People. Or we could put the NATIONAL GUARD down there. Lots of ways to stop a mass majority of them.

But then the Democrats wouldn't have Mexican pool boys to play with so then we shouldn't do it.

Robtard
Actually let the Border Patrol do their jobs would be a nice start. But then you are one of those "Since we can't keep 100% out so then we shouldn't even try" People. Or we could put the NATIONAL GUARD down there. Lots of ways to stop a mass majority of them.

But then the Democrats wouldn't have Mexican pool boys to play with so then we shouldn't do it.

The Border Patrol does do its job, people still get in as it is a very long border, both the Southern and even more so the Northern one (but as noted, that one doesn't matter too much to you people).

So you don't actually have an answer and are just ranting again. Alright. Carry on.

Time-Immemorial

You are not making an argument as usual, just making nonsense.

Flyattractor
The Border Patrol does do its job, people still get in as it is a very long border, both the Southern and even more so the Northern one (but as noted, that one doesn't matter too much to you people).

So you don't actually have an answer and are just ranting again. Alright. Carry on.

The Border Patrol is instructed by the DOJ and The White House to NOT do their job. Can't keep out those Unregistered Democrat Voters.

And its the interwebs. Its the ranting that makes this place FUN!
eek!

Robtard
You are not making an argument as usual, just making nonsense.

IOW: You don't have a counter because I'm speaking the truth and wish to dodge thumb up

Time-Immemorial
You made no point.

Flyattractor
But he does make plenty of Poots!

Robtard
You made no point. I in fact did make a point; it's the one you dodged.

My point: We literally could not incarcerate every undocumented immigrant whose only crime is being undocumented. Time, space and money. Just not feasible.

Surtur

We refuse all aid to Mexico unless they imprison deported illegals. THEY can build the damn prisons for their own shitty citizens who can't stay away. If they won't make their shithole of a country better they can at least keep the trash out.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
We refuse all aid to Mexico unless they imprison deported illegals. THEY can build the damn prisons for their own shitty citizens who can't stay away.

How long should they imprison them? And lets remember that most immigrants whether they came illegally or not are actually upstanding people who contribute more than they receive from the US.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
How long should they imprison them? And lets remember that most immigrants whether they came illegally or not are actually upstanding people who contribute more than they receive from the US.

5 years minimum for a first offense. 10 years for a 2nd offense. 3 strikes and you're out, 20 years or more. Kate Steinle would be alive right now if we did this.

Upstanding people don't come to a country illegally and steal jobs from legal citizens by working for shit pay.

SayWhat
Once in the criminal justice system, its tough to get out of it. Even if charges are dropped they still show in background screenings. I was charged with a couple of felonies that were dropped, and they keep coming up on background, felonies with assault, even though county said they would not pursuit it. Won't even charge me with misdemeanor, yet keeps showing up.

And I'm white without a lawyer, I am not so sure if blacks and Mexicans would get such a deal with historical prejudice.

Robtard
We refuse all aid to Mexico unless they imprison deported illegals. THEY can build the damn prisons for their own shitty citizens who can't stay away.

If they won't make their shithole of a country better they can at least keep the trash out.

So you want Mexico to imprison their own people for being undocumented in the US. This actually makes sense to you?

That's very bigoted, you're literally saying that all illegals from Mexico are "thrash", when the vast majority are law abiding (aside from entry) and are here to work.

Surtur
Originally posted by SayWhat
Once in the criminal justice system, its tough to get out of it. Even if charges are dropped they still show in background screenings. I was charged with a couple of felonies that were dropped, and they keep coming up on background, felonies with assault, even though county said they would not pursuit it. Won't even charge me with misdemeanor, yet keeps showing up.

And I'm white without a lawyer, I am not so sure if blacks and Mexicans would get such a deal with historical prejudice.

And yet an illegal had been deported 5 friggin times and was set free and went and murdered an innocent woman with her whole future ahead of her. Why? Because he is was in a "Sanctuary City". The city put the welfare of an illegal above their own citizens.

Surtur
So you want Mexico to imprison their own people for being undocumented in the US. This actually makes sense to you?

That's very bigoted, you're literally saying that all illegals from Mexico are "thrash", when the vast majority are law abiding (aside from entry) and are here to work.

We give Mexico aid, right? So why shouldn't they try to take a hand in stopping these people from coming here over and over and over?

Also, I'm not calling every illegal trash. I'm talking about the types that commit crimes, get deported multiple times, and all that. That is trash, and why should we clean up another countries trash? They should pay us money in order to imprison their own shitty citizens who come here to commit crime if they won't do it. We need to do SOMETHING other then let these f*ckers back out on the street, don't you agree? I'm not talking about the single mother who is here illegally and works hard, but the pieces of shit who come just to take advantage of the system and do whatever the f*ck they want.

Robtard
And yet an illegal had been deported 5 friggin times and was set free and went and murdered an innocent woman with her whole future ahead of her. Why? Because he is was in a "Sanctuary City". The city put the welfare of an illegal above their own citizens.

This is incorrect, as in the original thread, it was a foul-up of several people not doing their jobs correctly, not "San Francisco loves illegal criminals".

SayWhat

Seems unfair.

Cuz, they are just lost, you know, direction-ally challenged. That is why the keep getting deported. Tough call though, way too tough on blacks though. That is why I support body cams on cops. The cam won't lie but cops can write up anything, and difficult to disprove them.

Surtur
This is incorrect, as in the original thread, it was a foul-up of several people not doing their jobs correctly, not "San Francisco loves illegal criminals".

But that is the point. As long as a foul up in these places can lead to criminals back on the street Sanctuary Cities need to be done away with. Unless you can guarantee another foul up won't cost another legal citizen their life? We have enough crime from legal citizens, we don't need more.

We also don't need cities that ignore federal law. We don't need Presidents that will fight to allow them to ignore federal law.

Robtard
We give Mexico aid, right? So why shouldn't they try to take a hand in stopping these people from coming here over and over and over?

Also, I'm not calling every illegal trash. I'm talking about the types that commit crimes, get deported multiple times, and all that. That is trash, and why should we clean up another countries trash? They should pay us money in order to imprison their own shitty citizens who come here to commit crime if they won't do it. We need to do SOMETHING other then let these f*ckers back out on the street, don't you agree? I'm not talking about the single mother who is here illegally and works hard, but the pieces of shit who come just to take advantage of the system and do whatever the f*ck they want.

Yes, some. Still, you want Mexico to imprison its own citizens for the crime of crossing over illegally. For 5 years no less.

Well, the way you worded it initially, you did.

Again, there are many undocumented violent criminals who get sent to prison, you make it seem like they're released and this is normal. They serve their time for whatever crime (theft, assault, murder etc); then they're deported.

Yet under your "laws", that undocumented working mother would be deported and then imprisoned in Mexico.

Surtur
I do think the undocumented mother should be deported. I just don't consider her trash.

To put it another way: I think all illegals should be deported. For some of them it's an unfortunate situation, for others it's a "good riddance". The latter part applies to criminals who go beyond the crime of being here illegally.

Robtard
But that is the point. As long as a foul up in these places can lead to criminals back on the street Sanctuary Cities need to be done away with. Unless you can guarantee another foul up won't cost another legal citizen their life? We have enough crime from legal citizens, we don't need more.

We also don't need cities that ignore federal law. We don't need Presidents that will fight to allow them to ignore federal law.

Foul ups happen where criminal citizens get released and they go on to commit more crimes. Google "criminal accidentally released", you'll get several hits. So it's like saying "if you can't guarantee the penal system won't ever make a mistake again, you need to get ride of it."

Again, a "sanctuary city" is a city where the police can't ask you for your citizenship status. It's not a "illegal criminals get a free pass" thing.

Robtard
I do think the undocumented mother should be deported. I just don't consider her trash.

To put it another way: I think all illegals should be deported. For some of them it's an unfortunate situation, for others it's a "good riddance". The latter part applies to criminals who go beyond the crime of being here illegally.

But she still should get 5 years in a Mexican jail in your opinion.

Henry_Pym
How long should they imprison them? And lets remember that most immigrants whether they came illegally or not are actually upstanding people who contribute more than they receive from the US. how do you contribute to a country, you take income from, without paying taxes to? Especially while taking welfare from a system you don't pay into...

I do believe the VAST majority of illegal immigrants are just trying to find a better life, but we need to be a land of laws with no exemptions.

Bardock42
Unauthorized immigrants do pay taxes, and generally do not receive welfare. Those are just myths (actually lies):

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

Flyattractor

A large % of the Illegals don't come from Mexico but the other central and south American countries and are technically in Mexico ILLEGALLY before they cross over into the U.S. So Mexico COULD imprison them for being Illegal Aliens. But since they are coming to the U.S. They most generally don't bother.

Robtard
A large % of the Illegals don't come from Mexico but the other central and south American countries and are technically in Mexico ILLEGALLY before they cross over into the U.S. So Mexico COULD imprison them for being Illegal Aliens. But since they are coming to the U.S. They most generally don't bother.

What exactly do you consider a "large %"?

http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

Van Hohenheim

Seems unfair.
Where are your sources? Bring credible statistics next time you decide to act the fool ; to at least warrant a serious response.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
Where are your sources? Bring credible statistics next time you decide to act the fool ; to at least warrant a serious response.

A troll as yourself who has 15 posts on this forum does not warrant my attention, especially since you only want to single out my posts. Welcome to ignore.

Robtard
Come on now, he replied to your opening post in a thread you made.

Might as well call me a troll for doing the same thing.

Time-Immemorial
Who cares. Some sock isn't worth my time.

One Big Mob
Rob made a perfectly good sock for you and you throw it away like yesterday's balogna. Tsk tsk

Time-Immemorial
Rob is my Bologna in my balonga sandwich.

Henry_Pym
Unauthorized immigrants do pay taxes, and generally do not receive welfare. Those are just myths (actually lies):

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/ I'm sorry but the name game just ruins my impression of you. It's like the people who say "anchor baby" is a racist term but also say illegal immigration is a problem with ALL races.

red g jacks
re: "you can't keep them out"

dunno... seems to me you might as well do away with the concept of having a nation if you can't even prevent a mass influx of foreigners causing demographic shifts throughout the country..kind of makes the entire idea of having control of that nation/territory seem pretty silly

i would say there are at the very least some options to be explored when it comes to tactics for keeping undocumented immigrants out.

Bardock42
Originally posted by red g jacks
re: "you can't keep them out"

dunno... seems to me you might as well do away with the concept of having a nation if you can't even prevent a mass influx of foreigners causing demographic shifts throughout the country..kind of makes the entire idea of having control of that nation/territory seem pretty silly

i would say there are at the very least some options to be explored when it comes to tactics for keeping undocumented immigrants out.

Have you looked at the history of the United States?

red g jacks
to a certain extent... though i went to public school. i'll just be honest and say if you have a point to make with me you're better off just going ahead and making it rather than dropping vague hints and waiting for me to respond.

Bardock42
to a certain extent... though i went to public school. i'll just be honest and say if you have a point to make with me you're better off just going ahead and making it rather than dropping vague hints and waiting for me to respond.

Fair enough. My point is that your nation has been shaped by mass influx of foreigners causing demographic shifts since before it was founded...that is basically the defining feature of the United States.

red g jacks
yea i understand that the nation is one of immigrants... and i'm not actually anti-immigration

but at the same time it's kind of silly to me that anyone would think "you can't keep them out" is a sound basis for immigration policy. seems pretty obvious to me that any nation would try its best to regulate who enters and leaves said nation.

in the case of america famously asking for the world's poor... at that time such an influx was considered useful. the nation needed a large unskilled labor pool and thus was soliciting the rest of the world for immigrants to meet that demand. but just looking at things mathematically... the world is bound to be full of more impoverished potential refugees than the united states can bear. so having an open boarder policy = importing poverty, crime and disease on a mass scale.

Bardock42
I think the "you can't keep them out" came as a counter-point to people whose only policy for immigration is "build a wall and keep them all out". Basically it's a reality check. Illegal Immigration is happening and pretending you can make it go away is silly.

Additionally, the United States still vastly benefits from immigration (both legal and illegal), in particular illegal immigration provides a large pool of very cheap labor that the country benefits from. This is on top of immigrants paying in more to the system than they receive.

snowdragon
I think the "you can't keep them out" came as a counter-point to people whose only policy for immigration is "build a wall and keep them all out". Basically it's a reality check. Illegal Immigration is happening and pretending you can make it go away is silly.

Additionally, the United States still vastly benefits from immigration (both legal and illegal), in particular illegal immigration provides a large pool of very cheap labor that the country benefits from. This is on top of immigrants paying in more to the system than they receive.

Pretending you can make it go away is silly indeed. It's also a false narrative to pretend that building a wall won't slow it down or controll it.

Since we also know that roughly half of our illegal immigrant problem is overstayed visas to say we can't relatively easily clear them out is a joke.

Robtard
So people who want this anti-Mexico wall (cos that's really what is it, as no one is advocating a wall up North).

How much will it cost?

How much will it cost to up-keep each year?

How many immigrants percentage-wise will it keep out on a yearly basis?

snowdragon
So people who want this anti-Mexico wall (cos that's really what is it, as no one is advocating a wall up North).

How much will it cost?

How much will it cost to up-keep each year?

How many immigrants percentage-wise will it keep out on a yearly basis?

Who cares how much it costs, one look at USA's debt and you quickly realize that throwing money at problems isn't a concern.

Also who cares, one look at how the USA approaches the middle east and you know that throwing money at it isn't a real problem.

Why speculate, build it and then use real data to analyze the results.

Also sure build a wall a north too then the narrative isn't anti-latino it can become isolationism!

Bardock42
Originally posted by snowdragon
Who cares how much it costs, one look at USA's debt and you quickly realize that throwing money at problems isn't a concern.

Also who cares, one look at how the USA approaches the middle east and you know that throwing money at it isn't a real problem.

Why speculate, build it and then use real data to analyze the results.

Also sure build a wall a north too then the narrative isn't anti-latino it can become isolationism!

The cost-benefit analysis (before committing to the project) is something reasonable people care about.

Robtard
I assume he/she is being sarcastic.

Bardock42
I assume he/she is being sarcastic.

I was thinking they might be, like this was a sarcastaball gone badly. But just in case, because lots of people actually think that way.

Time-Immemorial
The cost-benefit analysis (before committing to the project) is something reasonable people care about.

Are you really this close minded a country should have secure borders? And I don't want your "oh in Europe" speech, it doesn't work.

Surtur
I guess the good news is if we DID build a wall we could totally use illegal labor to build it and save a bundle! Americaaaaa f*ck yeah.

Time-Immemorial
The problem with illegal immigration is it creates a poor class. And widens the gap between the middle and rich classes. We need to bridge the gap in income inequality.

Surtur
The problem with illegal immigration is it creates a poor class.

Well that and the small amount of extra rapists and murderers it lets into the country.

Mindset
The problem with illegal immigration is it creates a poor class. And widens the gap between the middle and rich classes. We need to bridge the gap in income inequality. How are immigrants widening the gap between the middle and rich class?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
How are immigrants widening the gap between the middle and rich class?

by making fewer middle class and more poor class.

Mindset
by making fewer middle class and more poor class. How does it make fewer middle class?

How does the increase of poor widen the gap between the middle class and rich?

Time-Immemorial
How are immigrants widening the gap between the middle and rich class?

By taking away jobs for the poor class already here.

Mindset
By taking away jobs for the poor class already here. What does that have to do with the middle class?

Stoic

Seems unfair.

I'm not too sure that I want to follow this generalized frame of thought. But, if I were to place an opinion on your question, the first thing that comes to mind would be the gangs that commit petty thefts to outright murder vs organized criminals that are harder to catch. Task forces have been put in place in ghetto neighborhoods, and have been a large factor for most inmates being African American, and Hispanic. I guess that what I'm getting at, is the sophistication surrounding certain crimes versus the simplistic crimes that can be seen from a mile away. Organized crime can take years of undercover stakeouts among other things to crack, while the weed man hanging out on the corner as I stated, can be seen from miles away.

In the countries that have a large influx of illegal aliens crossing their boarders, it is often due to organized crime lords too well hidden to ever be caught. Africans are placed on boats after paying undisclosed sums of money, and tugged to a certain point only to be cut loose well ahead of reaching the European shoreline. These boats/ships have no motor or means of steering these people to shore, and they drift aimlessly for weeks until either finally reaching shore (dead or alive) or, they are intercepted and brought to shore by the authorities.

Using the heading Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrant Crime is all kinds of wrong, but I get what you are trying to say. The answer is that organized criminals will always be more difficult to get under control due to the sophistication behind them. While petty criminals are the ones that we always see on the news because these criminals are often the ones that use simplistic methods to commit their crimes.

Flyattractor
The more jobs companies can shell out to illegals drives down wages. But its really the High Corp Taxes that drives these jobs out of the country.

Mindset
The more jobs companies can shell out to illegals drives down wages. But its really the High Corp Taxes that drives these jobs out of the country. But illegals aren't causing the wage gap, it's large businesses and their owners that are.

Time-Immemorial
What does that have to do with the middle class?

The middle class are who is taxed the most to make up the difference between the rich who are largely untaxed and the poor who are not taxed.

Mindset
The middle class are who is taxed the most to make up the difference between the rich who are largely untaxed and the poor who are not taxed. Sounds like we need tax reform.

jaden101
The problem with illegal immigration is it creates a poor class. And widens the gap between the middle and rich classes. We need to bridge the gap in income inequality.

****ing socialist.

KingD19
But many illegals do jobs that people here wouldn't do even given the chance. Or would straight up refuse because the pay would be less than they would accept.

Flyattractor
But illegals aren't causing the wage gap, it's large businesses and their owners that are.

It takes two too tango.

red g jacks

Additionally, the United States still vastly benefits from immigration (both legal and illegal), in particular illegal immigration provides a large pool of very cheap labor that the country benefits from. This is on top of immigrants paying in more to the system than they receive. alright.. im gonna be straight up with you and say that basically i hear the left making statements such as what you've just said, then i hear the right say the exact opposite. if i was sober and diligent enough to track this issue down i might discover the truth for myself. but i'm simply not. so maybe if you have reputable evidence that mass immigration benefits the united states i'd be very interested in seeing it. if you could be specific and cite sources, i might actually just decide to make up my mind and side with you. the choice is yours.

Mindset
It takes two too tango. Nope

Omega Vision
America doesn't have an immigration problem to compare with what's going on in Europe right now. In comparison we're pretty fortunate and doing a damn good job of keeping the situation under control.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
America doesn't have an immigration problem to compare with what's going on in Europe right now. In comparison we're pretty fortunate and doing a damn good job of keeping the situation under control.

Yep. if you were to go on vacation to Italy the first thing that you would notice in certain areas is a strong whiff of shit that many illegal aliens leave in their wake.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep. if you were to go on vacation to Italy the first thing that you would notice in certain areas is a strong whiff of shit that many illegal aliens leave in their wake.
no expression

red g jacks
America doesn't have an immigration problem to compare with what's going on in Europe right now. In comparison we're pretty fortunate and doing a damn good job of keeping the situation under control. ..maybe i'm weird, but this is a strange talking point to me

maybe europe has it worse. and if so, so what?

we don't compare our standard of living to that of haiti when rating the american economic system... so why on earth would the fact that europe has a bigger immigration problem than us be of any relevance to the question of american immigration policy.

Omega Vision
My point is that opponents of immigration tend to overstate the problem.

red g jacks
oh. i can agree with that

i'd add that the left likes to conveniently ignore the problems that mass immigration can introduce... and that they gloat so much about the shifting demographics and the resulting impending political implications that its hard not to believe they are basically using the refugees of the world as a political resource

Nemesis X

No. No you're not.

Bardock42
alright.. im gonna be straight up with you and say that basically i hear the left making statements such as what you've just said, then i hear the right say the exact opposite. if i was sober and diligent enough to track this issue down i might discover the truth for myself. but i'm simply not. so maybe if you have reputable evidence that mass immigration benefits the united states i'd be very interested in seeing it. if you could be specific and cite sources, i might actually just decide to make up my mind and side with you. the choice is yours.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

https://www.aclu.org/immigration-myths-and-facts

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/06/23/Undocumented-immigrants-pay-more-to-Medicare-than-they-withdraw/2961435082706/

I know that particular in the partisan media in the United States it is hard to find out what the truth is, adding to that the inane believe by otherwise neutral media that to be objective they have to give all sides of an argument equal time, rather than telling us what is actually true based on sources. But, you should really do some research to form an informed opinion, hopefully you can start off with the links I gave and follow through to the studies.

BeyonderGod
Why isn't this locked yet??

Time-Immemorial
Mexico warns US about birth right citizenship.

http://houston.suntimes.com/hou-news/7/76/178536/mexico-warns-texas-refuse-birth-certificates-babies-immigrants/

How about we talk about the Mexican constitution.

Their constitution says if a Mexican is born in U.S. They are still subject to Mexican jurisdiction and are Mexican citizens.

Look up article 30 of Mexican Constitution.

dadudemon

http://houston.suntimes.com/hou-news/7/76/178536/mexico-warns-texas-refuse-birth-certificates-babies-immigrants/

Their constitution says if a Mexican is born in U.S. They are still subject to Mexican jurisdiction and are Mexican citizens.

The US and Mexico have an extradition treaty so I think things will be okay. Meaning, if they do something illegal in Mexico and come back to the US, Mexico can petition the US to ship them to Mexico.

This is even for "anchor babies." Or people who were born in the US to illegal immigrants (suck it, bardock).

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
But many illegals do jobs that people here wouldn't do even given the chance. Or would straight up refuse because the pay would be less than they would accept.

It's not about that people won't do the jobs, it is just...as you said, they want to be paid a fair wage. You act like it is a bad thing for a legal citizen of this country to want to earn a decent wage. People in this country who are here legally do all kinds of shitty jobs..so whenever people suggest this as if people in this country are against menial labor, etc. it's just not true. It's because the illegals work for shit pay and thus businesses then refuse to pair a fair wage and just hire more illegals.

So you can tell when things have gotten out of hand when we're acting like the illegals are coming in and saving us from ourselves by doing the jobs no legal Americans would dare to do.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
The US and Mexico have an extradition treaty so I think things will be okay. Meaning, if they do something illegal in Mexico and come back to the US, Mexico can petition the US to ship them to Mexico.

This is even for "anchor babies." Or people who were born in the US to illegal immigrants (suck it, bardock).

Is the suck it referencing my decision not to use these two terms? Cause I have no problem with extradition generally.

Surtur

Now if only they'd petition the US to ship them back all the people who come here from Mexico and break the law.

dadudemon
Is the suck it referencing my decision not to use these two terms? Cause I have no problem with extradition generally.

No, the suck it reference was because I'm very horny and I was making a side comment for you.

dadudemon
Now if only they'd petition the US to ship them back all the people who come here from Mexico and break the law.

How would they know about the existence of any of the anchor babies?

Surtur
I don't know, but whenever I hear that phrase I just think of someone throwing a baby with a chain attached to it into the ocean from the deck of a boat.

One Big Mob
I don't know, but whenever I hear that phrase I just think of someone throwing a baby with a chain attached to it into the ocean from the deck of a boat. That makes you wonder if a baby could properly anchor a boat if it was hooked into a rock or something.

Time-Immemorial

Thing is, US does not technically allow dual citizenship anymore.

Robtard

So the Mexican Constitution supersedes the US Constitution when pertaining to Americans now?

Bardock42
Thing is, US does not technically allow dual citizenship anymore.

That's just not true.

Time-Immemorial
That's just not true.

Bullshit, since when did we allow Mexicans to come over here and be American citizens and then they are also allowed to be Mexican Citizens as well?

Are you being stupid on purpose?

Time-Immemorial
So the Mexican Constitution supersedes the US Constitution when pertaining to Americans now?

Strawman, try again.

Robtard
Strawman, try again.

Asking a question in the form of "do you mean this?" isn't a strawman.

Bardock42
Bullshit, since when did we allow Mexicans to come over here and be American citizens and then they are also allowed to be Mexican Citizens as well?

Are you being stupid on purpose?

At the very least since 1967 Supreme Court decision....

Time-Immemorial
You know thats not what I mean, so yes it was strawman.

Robtard
You know thats not what I mean, so yes it was strawman.

No, I didn't, hence the question. Feel free to state what you meant with that post? Podium's yours.

Time-Immemorial

Clearly you didn't read the article. IF you have to ask this outlandish question.

Bardock42
So we all agree that dual citizenship is allowed in the US.

Robtard
Clearly you didn't read the article. IF you have to ask this outlandish question.

I read it, as well as what you said, hence the question. If you feel their Constitution does not supersede the US' in regards to Americans, then what's there to talk about? As you said "lets talk about the Mexican Constitution."

Robtard

I personally know five Israelis that have dual Israel/US citizenship

I believe OV is US/Belgium(yuck)

Nibedicus

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality/dual-nationality.html

Van Hohenheim
It is clearly apparent that Time-Immemorial is a bigot. And he hates Mexicans because they are becoming ever growing in the USA.

This thread has gone long enough with members just bashing Mexicans for no reason. They've even neglected to main topic and let their true emotions and thoughts be manifested.

Let's discuss the topic with actual evidence and credible sources.

I'll begin by posting statistics of the Federal Bureau of Prison:
Blacks make up 38% (rounded) of all prisoners and they make up 12%(rounded) of the USA population.
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

While all hispanics amount to 34% (rounded) and they make up 12.5% of all the USA population.
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_ethnicity.jsp

and Mexicans prisoners are 16% (rounded).
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_citizenship.jsp

Population source: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

And of course whites Americans make up 60% of the total prisoners, but won't go into detail.

Time-Immemorial
You are right, I hate Germans, and Mexicans and love Black people.

Henry_Pym
i think the OPs issue is that Mexicans aren't doing time for the crimes they commited. Not sure how showing inmate levels by ethnicity help?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
i think the OPs issue is that Mexicans aren't doing time for the crimes they commited. Not sure how showing inmate levels by ethnicity help?

I am glad you get it.

Van Hohenheim
How can Hispanics make up 12% of all prisoners but Mexicans make up 16%?
Hispanics make up 38% or so of the total prison population, while they (all hispanics in general) only make 12% of the USA total population.

And Mexican make up a total of 16% of prison population.

Hope that clears things up.

Henry_Pym
Hispanics make up 38% or so of the total prison population, while they (all hispanics in general) only make 12% of the USA total population.

And Mexican make up a total of 16% of prison population.

Hope that clears things up. thanks I had originally misread it.

I should also point out for those curious the Caucasian population in the U.S. Is roughly 62%

Van Hohenheim

The threads title: Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime. Am I at fault for the OP's incompetence in not articulating his thoughts clearly in a title?
Even more, he never stated in the OP that this threads topic was restrictively exclusively to his opening nonsense.

As far as I'm concerned his opening post was nothing but gibberish with no source or evidence.

Time-Immemorial
Every post you make here is utterly stupid, so point taken. Anyone with half a brain could figure out what I meant, you have to have it spelled out for you.

Simple fact is Mexicans serve less time then blacks.

Van Hohenheim
thanks I had originally misread it.

I should also point out for those curious the Caucasian population in the U.S. Is roughly 62%
My source (2000 to 2010) has them at 75%. Which would be better for someone arguing in favor of whites not being (so) violent and criminals.

Regardless, though. Naturally the most populated race will have more inmates than the less populated, so it's no surprise whites have more inmates.

Van Hohenheim
You are right, I hate Germans, and Mexicans and love Black people.
No. I think you admire Germans, but hate Mexicans and Blacks.

But you prioritise hating Mexicans because it's more mainstream and because you feel Mexicans are taking over the USA.

How accurate am I?

Henry_Pym
The threads title: Black Crime vs Illegal Immigrate Crime. Am I at fault for the OP's incompetence in not articulating his thoughts clearly in a title?
Even more, he never stated in the OP that this threads topic was restrictively exclusively to his opening nonsense.

As far as I'm concerned his opening post was nothing but gibberish with no source or evidence. I agree that the OP seems pretty bigoted, but it's a legit point to make after multiple murders especially that very heinous murder rape of an elderly veteran after the man had been deported multiple times.

Van Hohenheim
Every post you make here is utterly stupid, so point taken. Anyone with half a brain could figure out what I meant, you have to have it spelled out for you.

Simple fact is Mexicans serve less time then blacks.
Where is your evidence? If you're going to act like a republican (conservative) and only state things that come out of your ass, then there is no point in acknowledging you.

And I would highly suggest to the mods on this site to close this thread and give you a short ban, so you can cool down with all you racism.

Time-Immemorial
Where is your evidence? If you're going to act like a republican (conservative) and only state things that come out of your ass, then there is no point in acknowledging you.

And I would highly suggest to the mods on this site to close this thread and give you a short ban, so you can cool down with all you racism.

You do realize acting like a back seat mod and requesting bans for people is a ban able offense?

My point still stands that illegal immigrants serve less time for heinous crimes then blacks. They get harassed less then blacks. They also get many more entitlements.

Time-Immemorial
No. I think you admire Germans, but hate Mexicans and Blacks.

But you prioritise hating Mexicans because it's more mainstream and because you feel Mexicans are taking over the USA.

How accurate am I?

You have not been here long enough, I like Germanslaughing out loud

You should read my German immigration thread.

Its "prioritize" btw.

Whirly you keep coming back, like a broken record.

Van Hohenheim
I agree that the OP seems pretty bigoted, but it's a legit point to make after multiple murders especially that very heinous murder rape of an elderly veteran after the man had been deported multiple times.
That news story was one in a hundred, as far as I can tell. Everyones go to reference is that story as to why Mexicans are criminals.
I bet you can't give me 4 more stories like those of the top of your head.
For every story like that about Mexicans I can give you 2 for blacks or whites.

That story's main objective is to be a scaretactivie, not much else.

Van Hohenheim
@Time -Immemorial:
You have no point.

No, you dislike the German poster because he is critical of your nonsense. That doesn't disprove my point.

Why is the guy that doesn't know the difference between your and you're trying to correct anyones grammar?

Time-Immemorial
@Time -Immemorial:
You have no point.

No, you dislike the German poster because he is critical of your nonsense. That doesn't disprove my point.

Wrong again, whirly.

You take every post you make out of the liberal playbooklaughing out loud

Stay butthurtlaughing out loud

Henry_Pym
That news story was one in a hundred, as far as I can tell. Everyones go to reference is that story as to why Mexicans are criminals.
I bet you can't give me 4 more stories like those of the top of your head.
For every story like that about Mexicans I can give you 2 for blacks or whites.

That story's main objective is to be a scaretactivie, not much else. you fighting the OPs bigotry with your own isn't going to help matters.

Van Hohenheim
you fighting the OPs bigotry with your own isn't going to help matters.
I was under the impression the topic was still relevant base on your comments.

Time-Immemorial
Liberals use hypocrisy as their allies and are not afraid of it.

Van Hohenheim
Oh god, more "facts".

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/politics/immigrants-crime/

"11.2 million
That's the latest estimate of the number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States, according to the Pew Research Center. And it's less than 4% of the total U.S. population. "

" 177,960
The number of undocumented immigrants deported last year who were convicted criminals, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

That's 56% of last year's total number of deportations, according to ICE, and it's a group that the agency says it's putting first when it comes to deciding which cases to prioritize."

" 121
The number of people released from immigration custody who were later charged with murder between 2010 and 2014, according to figures from the Department of Homeland Security cited in a recent letter from two U.S. senators. That's about a thousandth of a percent of the total estimated number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States.
"

" 73,665
The number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics. That's about 5% of the total prison population."

Time-Immemorial
Nice copy/paste job.

Van Hohenheim
Nice copy/paste job.
Is this guy serious? I'm done here.

Time-Immemorial
Sure you are

Henry_Pym
I was under the impression the topic was still relevant base on your comments. ? How does hypocrisy relate to what I was saying?

Any hoo.

What's your opinion on "touchback amnesty?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nibedicus
http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality/dual-nationality.html

You could have just said yes...

dadudemon
"11.2 million
That's the latest estimate of the number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States, according to the Pew Research Center. And it's less than 4% of the total U.S. population. "

" 73,665
The number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics. That's about 5% of the total prison population."

So they are slightly over-represented in US Prisons?

Omega Vision
Considering that they're by definition lawbreakers, I'd say that's a fairly low number.

I'd say the more important statistic would be that less than 1% of illegals are in prison, which says that they're either really good at eluding arrest or they're not committing all that much crime.*

*Granted, deportations in lieu of imprisonment might account for some of this.

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.