Darth Bane/Kopecz/Kas'im run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Dynasty of Evil Darth Bane
*Kas'im with no amp
*Morals off/bloodlust on

Warmup: Mace Windu/Count Dooku

1. DE Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalker ROTS
2. Darth Plagueis/Revan Vitiate
3. Darth Caedus/Yoda
4. FOTJ Luke Skywalker/Oneness Ganner Rhysode

Boss: 50 Vong Slayers

How far do they get?

EmperorSidious2
They don't even pass the warm up.

SunRazer
They're down at the warmup.

Raptor22
Kopecz solos all.

DarthAnt66
Neph, what's your thoughts on this?

Fated Xtasy
I can't
http://i.imgur.com/IeOjDRz.gif

carthage
How far do they get?

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure Caedus or Yoda can compete with Bane due to the speed difference.

Caedus moving 100 meters in an eyeblink doesn't compare to Bane's incredible rain feat.

McP
XDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, Dooku and Mace stomp them

JKBart
0/10 chances in the warmup.

Stigma
Nice gauntlet!

They get stomped in the warm-up round.

Board Walker
They stop hard at round 1

carthage
who takes this?

Tondemonai
This gauntlet needs to get it's priorities straight. Get through warmup barely and get fuster clucked in round 1.

Stigma
Originally posted by Tondemonai
This gauntlet needs to get it's priorities straight. Get through warmup barely and get fuster clucked in round 1. Why do you think they can pass Dooku and Windu?

carthage
Because Kopesh is a tank

Stigma
Hmm. Didn't Mace destroyed a tank with ease in TCW?

The Ellimist
1. IIRC Darth Bane in DoE comments that he's faster than he's ever been, so he's more powerful than nexus-amped PoD Bane who took down the Lehon temple. Pictures have been released and that temple is huge. It's certainly bigger than the pillar that Yoda struggled to lift to save Obi Wan and Anakin, and Yoda >> Anakin, so DoE Bane >> Nexus PoD Bane >>>>>>>>>>>> Yoda >> Anakin. Meanwhile, Luke in Jedi Academy is presumably stronger than Luke in DE, but he's scared shitless of Ragnos and loses to some no-name random crazy guy. Plus he's had about as much training as Anakin by RotS, equal or lesser potential, and less formal study, so he should be weaker. So DoE Bane >> Nexus PoD Bane >>>>>>>>>>>> Yoda >> Anakin > Luke. Kas'im is "maybe the greatest swordsman ever" according to Bane, who idolized the ancient sith, so Kas'im > Revan, and Drew said Revan vs. Vader is a really close fight, so Kas'im > Revan ~= Vader > Anakin, and Kas'im blocked Nexu PoD Bane's force wave, so he's likely far above Yoda given the orders of magnitude difference between them. Kopecz is so fast and powerful that he took out an entire squad of soldiers and only one of them was able to fire his blaster more than once; given the semi-auto rate of most blaster rifles, he has to be massively hypersonic, clearly far faster than Yoda, who moves slow enough that clone troopers can clearly fire at him dozens of times in RotS when he and Obi Wan are infiltrating the Jedi Temple. Any of the trio solos.

2. Revan Vitiate stood a serious chance of losing against Revan + Scourge + Meetra even when on a nexus, so he's obviously losing to any two of the three, since any of them >>>> Revan, and certainly any of them is >>>>> Scourge+Meetra since Scourge+Meetra < Nyriss <<<<<< Revan. Plagueis < TPM Palpatine < RotS Palpatine = Yoda <<<<<<<< any of the trio. Trio stomps.

3. Yoda is fodder. Darth Caedus is weaker than Luke, who struggles against Lumiya, who served Vader and so was obviously weaker (or else Palpatine would've replaced Vader with her), so trio stomps.

4. FotJ Luke gets tagged by a rancor and almost killed by four nightsisters. Ganner dies to a bunch of Vong, but Kas'im is a greater swordsman than anyone before him which includes Tulak Hord, who took on an entire army of Jedi.

Boss: Kopecz is hypersonic and can take out a squad of soldiers before more than one of them can take the one second needed to fire more than one shot at him, so he takes them all out before they can react.

Clear easily 10/10.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I stillcan't
http://i.imgur.com/IeOjDRz.gif

The Ellimist
^ demonstrate the errors in my logic, pleb.

Fated Xtasy
That would require me to take you seriously.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by The Ellimist
1. IIRC Darth Bane in DoE comments that he's faster than he's ever been, so he's more powerful than nexus-amped PoD Bane who took down the Lehon temple. Pictures have been released and that temple is huge. It's certainly bigger than the pillar that Yoda struggled to lift to save Obi Wan and Anakin, and Yoda >> Anakin, so DoE Bane >> Nexus PoD Bane >>>>>>>>>>>> Yoda >> Anakin. Meanwhile, Luke in Jedi Academy is presumably stronger than Luke in DE, but he's scared shitless of Ragnos and loses to some no-name random crazy guy. Plus he's had about as much training as Anakin by RotS, equal or lesser potential, and less formal study, so he should be weaker. So DoE Bane >> Nexus PoD Bane >>>>>>>>>>>> Yoda >> Anakin > Luke. Kas'im is "maybe the greatest swordsman ever" according to Bane, who idolized the ancient sith, so Kas'im > Revan, and Drew said Revan vs. Vader is a really close fight, so Kas'im > Revan ~= Vader > Anakin, and Kas'im blocked Nexu PoD Bane's force wave, so he's likely far above Yoda given the orders of magnitude difference between them. Kopecz is so fast and powerful that he took out an entire squad of soldiers and only one of them was able to fire his blaster more than once; given the semi-auto rate of most blaster rifles, he has to be massively hypersonic, clearly far faster than Yoda, who moves slow enough that clone troopers can clearly fire at him dozens of times in RotS when he and Obi Wan are infiltrating the Jedi Temple. Any of the trio solos.

2. Revan Vitiate stood a serious chance of losing against Revan + Scourge + Meetra even when on a nexus, so he's obviously losing to any two of the three, since any of them >>>> Revan, and certainly any of them is >>>>> Scourge+Meetra since Scourge+Meetra < Nyriss <<<<<< Revan. Plagueis < TPM Palpatine < RotS Palpatine = Yoda <<<<<<<< any of the trio. Trio stomps.

3. Yoda is fodder. Darth Caedus is weaker than Luke, who struggles against Lumiya, who served Vader and so was obviously weaker (or else Palpatine would've replaced Vader with her), so trio stomps.

4. FotJ Luke gets tagged by a rancor and almost killed by four nightsisters. Ganner dies to a bunch of Vong, but Kas'im is a greater swordsman than anyone before him which includes Tulak Hord, who took on an entire army of Jedi.

Boss: Kopecz is hypersonic and can take out a squad of soldiers before more than one of them can take the one second needed to fire more than one shot at him, so he takes them all out before they can react.

Clear easily 10/10.

R u being serious or trolling

The Ellimist
Originally posted by hutchy1345
R u being serious or trolling

@ This + the other guy: why is making a series of deductions considered less legitimate than saying "R u being serious" and posting a funny GIF? Just because mine doesn't reach popular sentiments, while Xfantasy's, while utterly lacking in any contribution or argumentation, does?

Is the criteria for trolling based on how popular the conclusions argued for are, or how much effort is put into actually making a formal argument? Anyone? Tyranny, I say! mad

(FYI, if you guys had suggested that the likes of Dooku could stand up to Bane back in 2005, you'd have been laughed out of the board for "trolling" too.)

Trocity
thumb up

People were pretty dumb in '05.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by The Ellimist
@ This + the other guy: why is making a series of deductions considered less legitimate than saying "R u being serious" and posting a funny GIF? Just because mine doesn't reach popular sentiments, while Xfantasy's, while utterly lacking in any contribution or argumentation, does?

Is the criteria for trolling based on how popular the conclusions argued for are, or how much effort is put into actually making a formal argument? Anyone? Tyranny, I say! mad

(FYI, if you guys had suggested that the likes of Dooku could stand up to Bane back in 2005, you'd have been laughed out of the board for "trolling" too.)

Because the deductions are false

The Ellimist
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Because the deductions are false

This ought be justified with arguments and not backed merely by the weight of board authority. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.