TPM Kenobi vs Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

Raptor22
Close fight. Id go with Ben

WildBantha88
Kenobi or Skywalker?

Raptor22
Skywalker

carthage
Ben wins

Syndicate
Hard to say. Old Ben I guess since he contended with ANH Vader. Close fight either way.

carthage
Ben Skywalker not Ben Kenobi.

And Ben wins. Beating an Ancient Kel dor weapons master in h2h combat, killing scores of Lost tribe Sith while hindered by Dromund Kaas, beating Vestara Khai, and outfighting Saber Gavar Khai are more impressive than PIS feats against Maul.

He's also more powerful in the force.

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Ben Skywalker not Ben Kenobi.

And Ben wins. Beating an Ancient Kel dor weapons master in h2h combat, killing scores of Lost tribe Sith while hindered by Dromund Kaas, and outfighting Saber Gavar Khai are more impressive than PIS feats against Maul.

He's also more powerful in the force.

Ah I'm not familiar with character feats after the original trilogy but if that's true Ben should take this pretty easily.

Also the 15 minute time limit for edits seems to really be screwing me over lately. xD

Raptor22
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ah I'm not familiar with character feats after the original trilogy but if that's true Ben should take this pretty easily.

Also the 15 minute time limit for edits seems to really be screwing me over lately. xD yeah ben is pretty tough. Here is the fight on dromund kaas that carthage mentioned. This is after he took a slight shoulder wound from a saber.

"Ignoring the pain, ben lept upward, back on both feet and in a crouch as three Sabers turned on him. Their force auras blazed with confidence. Ben smiled to himself. He parried the 2 blades with his lightsaber clutched in one hand, whipping back and forth between the 2 foes. With the other hand he force hurled the third into the air. Alert and attentive, he unerringly directed the siths flight toward gavar khai, who was bearing down on his offspring so forcefully their blades were a blur.

Ben was rewarded with a grunt from khai before he had to return his full attention to the remaining 2 Sabers. His gaze flickered rapidly back and forth between one and the other, keeping their eyes on him as he used the force to dislodge a flagstone and bring it down with a terrible final smash on the left ones skull. The sith dropped, his head a bloody mess, and ben felt the first strings of apprehension as he turned on the last one."

And like Cart said Kaas was hindering him-

"Ben drew more heavily on the force-it was difficult here, so close to a dark-side nexus, and it took more out of him. Two of his foes were down. One was dead. The other, having nearly been cut in two, was lying thrashing on the flagstones, her face twisted in a silent scream."

And boosting them-

"The sith attacking them had two advantages. One was the fact that they outnumbered the two jedi. The second was that they were being reinforced by the emanations of the dark-side nexus within the temple. It surged forth like psychic sewage, clogging the jedis reflexes as it fueled their enemies."

Hes definitely one badass little 16 year old dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.