Is Anime Gohan stronger than anyone in DBZ manga???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Gohan had some insane strength fts in the Anime. Lifting a plane, etc...but I think this was his best one.

https://youtu.be/1xkkquFw9SU

Tapping his ft caused a tri state wide Earthquake. Is anyone in the manga stronger than him? DBZ only.

One Big Mob
Manga Gohan training for the tourney a little while later and anyone stronger than manga base Gohan.

He's the same character for all intents and purposes. Hell according to Toriyama the Manga/Anime are supposed to be the same. He's just got a little expansion on him with the "filler". We're seeing the manga/anime being the same regardless of differences playing out in the Super vs Movies angle. Where Toriyama's direct work is being played off as less canon than something Toriyama didn't have as much control just like the anime vs manga thing.
But I digress on that.

Either way, he's still done the same things in the manga and failed to the same people as he did in the anime. One extra feat doesn't make him more powerful. It just means he can do it. Even if they are different characters, his power level is the same. Which means he's weaker than SS Trunks/Goten, possibly Piccolo and Android 18, Supreme Kai, Dabura, base Vegeta and Goku, Buu, Yakon, and so on. You'd be hard pressed to argue that Manga SS2 adult Gohan is weaker than Anime base Gohan pre training for the world tourney.

carver9
Yeah, they are the same people but the forum treats them separately. Example..the ft I posted above can not be used for Gohan. It would get exempted as irrelevant by most here which is the reason I asked for Manga fts vs Gohan Anime fts.

juggerman
Only have one thing to say about that galan:

Originally posted by Galan007
He and Nappa were also having a casual conversation IN SPACE, even though canon evidence tells us that Saiyans cannot survive in a vacuum. What about that?

Goku and Beerus. BOOM! big grin

Galan007
...And then RoF happened. sad

juggerman
Meh

Blockythe1guy
Off-Topic but would anime filler Buuhan really destroy the multiverse just by yelling?

Galan007
Dende was afraid he might. /shrug

Jmanghan
Dende was afraid of a lot of things.

Supreme Kai thought he was the strongest person on Earth for awhile, till he learned about Goku and the others' power and effectively became *****-tier.

They misinterpret strength a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.