DCnu vs. Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Image the incursions came down to MU vs. DCU with the Justice league taking the place of The Great Society. Everything remains the same with the following exceptions:

- the team lineups are as follows:
- Hulk did not take the drug to limit him
- Namor's initial attack that started the fight is blocked and no one on the other team sustains initial damage.

DC

Wonderwoman
Superman
Cyborg
Flash
Aquaman
Batman
Green Lantern

Marvel

Namor
Captain Britain
Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Dr. Green
Iroman

Characters will act in character, but under the most dire circumstances. A few things to think about:

When will Superman "cut loose?"
How amped will Doc Green get after a death of a teammate or given his questionable morals, would it even take that?
Will the Deadliest Man Alive tech up and live up to his rep?
What is Stark willing to do?
Does Flash pull out all the stops?
Is there a counter for Strange?

For some reason I see Namor and WW going HAM on each other.

Khazra Reborn
Kind of hard to say. All of the characters would obviously be willing to go to greater lengths to win with the universe being on the line. The JLA has a huge speed edge, but if Strange goes full Sith Lord like he did on the Great Society, that could be majorly problematic.

Supermex
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Kind of hard to say. All of the characters would obviously be willing to go to greater lengths to win with the universe being on the line. The JLA has a huge speed edge, but if Strange goes full Sith Lord like he did on the Great Society, that could be majorly problematic.

I was thinking the samething about Dr.Strange and Black Bolt could be a major problem 2.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
I was thinking the samething about Dr.Strange and Black Bolt could be a major problem 2.

Right. Notice how in the first they uses a very nice plot device to keep Black Bolt out of the fight.

carver9
Team 2 wins.

DarkSaint85
Team 1. In character, Cyborg dumps them all in Apokolips.

Hulk was never limited, not in terms of his strength/durability. Carver, come at me.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team 1. In character, Cyborg dumps them all in Apokolips.

Hulk was never limited, not in terms of his strength/durability. Carver, come at me.

What do you mean? Given the dynamic nature of Hulk's powers, of course he was limited. What are you trying to start now? And how the hell would Cyborg drop the entire team in Apokolips? Are they going to get in a neat little line for him? Hell Strange could remove the DCers much easier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.