Darth Traya VS RotS Vader VS Joruus C'baoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Hello once again my fellow debaters. I bring you another versus thread I hope you all enjoy. This one will pit the Master of Betrayal Darth Traya, against the newly-christened Lord Vader, and the oft-used evil clone, Joruus C'baoth.

Location: This battle will take place in Palpatine's office(Where Sheev duels mace Windu). With Joruus beginning by the large window we see in Episode 3. Vader entering through the main doorway, while Traya enters from the direction of the smaller room where Sheev was first confronted by Windu and his contemporaries.

Other Factors: As usual, the involved individuals will be at the prime of their respective form/phase. However this battle will include a special note: Traya will be in possession of her hand lost to Sion.

As always, I hope you all enjoy. Thoughts and opinions are always appreciated.

DarthAnt66
Vader as of the Jedi Temple massacre or his battle against Kenobi?

EmperorSidious2
I say it's either traya or c'Baoth. Aankin won't win due to his lack of force power compared to the others. What I mean by lack of force power I mean lack of force defenses.

McP
Anakin stomps them both at once

Nephthys
Lol.

It's Traya or Anakin if he can tank her drain which I doubt but whatever. He ain't beating both though.

carthage
He gets stomped against both at once

Deronn_solo
C'baoth because he's going to get no love.

Nephthys
C'baoth is probably hotter shit than I'm giving him credit for, tbh. Dunno much about him though.

Deronn_solo
His telepathic feats are God-worthy, and his TK is pretty good as well. Luke thought C'baoth was equal, or more powerful than Vader for a reason.
thumb up

Vixas
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vader as of the Jedi Temple massacre or his battle against Kenobi?

As stated, whichever you believe his Prime! self would be Ant.

Angelalex242
Massacre, most likely. Mustafar Vader was pretty badly off his game.

SunRazer
Anakin's emotional instabilities might leave him vulnerable here, but otherwise, he's the clear favorite to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.