Meetra Surik vs Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
1.) Lightsabers
2.) Force Only
3.) All-out Fight

a.) end-game!Jedi Exile
b.) revan!Meetra Surik
-vs-
forceunleashed!Shaak Ti

I'm considering raising Surik. Thoughts?

Selenial
smokin'

Nephthys
Strictly Kotor 2 Exile copies Shaak Ti's form mid-duel and defeats her.

Meetra sucks.

Either way it ends in sex.

McP
Shaak Ti in all three.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by McP
Shaak Ti in all three.

Selenial
Shaak beats Meetra in all 3.

Against the Exile? Loses round 1, wins round 2, and 3 could swing either way, too close for me to call.

DarthAnt66
Do you think Surik could use Force Sever on her?

And I agree the Exile is a superior duelist.

Selenial
There was nothing in here about morals off, so it's not a question of can, but will. I think she could, I don't think she would.

If it's morals off, fighting Shaak like she would fight a butchering Sith Lord, then it's a decent possibility. Would she have the time against an offence like Ti's? Again, difficult to judge, but given her stamina feats I'd say she has a shot.

Emperordmb
a. idfk
b. Shaak Ti wins all three rather solidly

AncientPower
Assuming any difference between Surik and the Exile exists, while there is it is the opposite of what is being suggested. The Exile surpassed Traya in power after Malachor V, Dromund Kaas unfortunately left her in rather dire straights.

Emperordmb
So Revan! Exile>Traya, but Dromuund Kaas's nexus weakens her so profoundly Nyriss can beat her and another noteworthy Sith at the same time without much difficulty? I don't buy it.

AncientPower
Darth Nyriss amped by Kaas' extreme nexus and her trove of Sith artifacts would be faster than a non-full power Surik. Surik was overwhelmed only in terms of speed because Nyriss had a literal powerhouse to use.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Assuming any difference between Surik and the Exile exists, while there is it is the opposite of what is being suggested. The Exile surpassed Traya in power after Malachor V.
Not supported anywhere.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't understand how Meetra Surik's loss to Darth Nyriss makes her a weakling or a mediocre Jedi in strength and skill. Surik wasn't as strong as Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus either; I always felt that she managed to defeat Traya and Nihilus in circumstantial manner.

While Surik is not Revan-level strong, she isn't a weakling or mediocre Jedi either; she is officially a powerful Jedi and among the greatest heroes of the Jedi Order.

Surik did well in worlds strong in the dark side, IMO. I recall that some notable Legacy-era Force-users felt overwhelmed on Dromund Kaas. This difference indicates that Surik possibly had superior command of the Force (or more precisely Control spectrum) then many notable Force-users.

S_W_LeGenD
Moreover, I don't think that difference between Jedi Exile and Meetra Surik is substantial in the matters of raw power, skill, experience and command of the Force.

My understanding is that Surik benefited from the wound condition in the sense that it served as an effective defensive mechanism against Force Drain powers but she didn't had proper access to her own Force-sensitivity at this point and was forced to draw strength from others to manipulate the environment. But after healing, Surik's experience, command of the Force and skills remained the same while she regained full control of her original strength and Force-sensitivity, and she would have to rely on defensive techniques for protection against Force Drain powers like other Force-users.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not supported anywhere.

You should replay the Trayus Academy... because Sion and to a lesser extent Traya herself say precisely that.

"I cannot see as she does, but I know, that in time, you shall come to surpass her power." - Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.