Raskta Lsu vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: All out fight

Nephthys
Raskta

McP
Is Lsu amped? If not, then probably Jinn.

Fated Xtasy
I'd say Jinn either way.

Being considered better than a Battlemaster of Anoon's caliber, thought to be a celebrated swordsman, and being counted among the top three master of Ataru is more impressive for me.

Nephthys
Amped Lsu would crush Jinn. A celebrated swordsman isn't comparable to her level of skill, she one of the greatest swordmasters of the age. She's considerably faster than he is, is highly muscular and had seemingly no issue with Bane's strength and is a better duelist than him. And she doesn't have Jinn's age issues. Jinn might be a good master level duelist, but Raskta devoted her whole life to the blade. Even unamped she'd win.

The_Tempest
Qui-Gon. Dude is apparently comparable to Anoon Bondara and held his own against Maul.

He takes this with moderate difficulty.

Nephthys
Maul was prolonging the fight to wait for Jinn to tire. And Bondara isn't too impressive.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maul was prolonging the fight to wait for Jinn to tire. And Bondara isn't too impressive.

Maul was losing to Jinn and Obi, and in the novelization of TPM, Jinn had Maul on the defensive to the point where Maul was not so certain of his victory

McP
Yeah, Jinn is solidly above regular Raskta. But how about amped Raskta? I would say, that she might be comperable to him.

Emperordmb
Idk where I rate Jinn, but I generally find him underrated. Amped Raskta should be able to take him though. Unamped I'm uncertain only because I am uncertain of where to place Jinn, but it would not cause me discomfort to place Jinn above Raskta if I thought he rated that high.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'd say Jinn either way.

Being considered better than a Battlemaster of Anoon's caliber, thought to be a celebrated swordsman, and being counted among the top three master of Ataru is more impressive for me.
Anoon was a Weapons Master actually, not a Battlemaster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.