Grievous/Maul/Dooku vs. Mace/Kenobi/Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out fight

*Legends/Canon feats for everyone

EmperorSidious2
Well Mace beats Grevious

Maul and Obi stalemate

Dooku beats vos.

Dooku will then fight mace and their duel will last forever, so that means the out come will be decided by maul vs Obi wan, and I'm not sure how that battle will go down. I personally say kenobi, so with the shot I ebwlife the Jedi cod up edge it for sabers only.

All out the Jedi could still win but it will be harder since it will again coem down to mace and dooku since dooku will get rid of Obi wan if maul can't do it and vos so that means mace has to go through all of them and age will only have time for grevious with force crush and then dooku and maul or at him combined.

McP
Team 1 comfortable.
Grievous will be able to hold his own for a while against any of those jedi.
Maul and Kenobi would be a split, but due to TK and aggressive fighting style, Maul will be more useful.
Dooku and Mace are equals, but again - due to superior Force abilities Dooku should be more useful as a teammate.
Legends!Vos is inferior to any on the battlefield, and will be the weakest link in that fight.

Nephthys
Who's more unpredictable - Grevious or Godlan Vos?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nephthys
Who's more unpredictable - Grevious or Godlan Vos?

Vos of course. He's the Unpredictability Master now.

McP
But he's not Smoke ;/

Kurk
Team 1

Dooku > Mace (my opinion)
EU Grievous > Vos
Maul > Kenobi

Emperordmb
Mace>Maul
Kenobi>Grievous
Vos>Dooku if he's fighting like he did in his 1v1 against Dooku

Syndicate
Sort of a spite thread. Dooku and Grievous have both stalemated Mace and there's an argument that Maul could do the same. Maul and Dooku have outright beaten Kenobi and Vos is not a match for any of the characters on Team 1. Team 1 both rounds.

Stigma
Team 2.

Mace = Dooku

Vos > Grievous

Kenobi >= Maul

McP
I hate the whole idea of "DD Vos". So when I saw "legends/canon", I decided do use Legends!Vos.
He was so awesome. His stroy, with Bulq, Dooku, Mace, Tholme, Ayla, Kenobi was... Well, I', sure that "Republic" comics along with "Jedi" series (specially "Dooku" and "Windu"wink were always my favorite EU's sources. Excluding movies ofc. And Luceno's books <3

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Syndicate
and Vos is not a match for any of the characters on Team 1.

Someone's not read Dark Disciple yet.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Someone's not read Dark Disciple yet.

What did he do? 0-0

carthage
Fought evenly with Asajj Ventress while poisoned and she was amped by Dathomir, trashed Ventress while calling on the darkside after being tortures for days , and defeated Count Dooku via unorthodoxy and speed

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Fought evenly with Asajj Ventress while poisoned and she was amped by Dathomir, trashed Ventress while calling on the darkside after being tortures for days , and defeated Count Dooku via unorthodoxy and speed

Defeated Count Dooku? Were there circumstances for that like was the Count poisoned or taken by surprise? Or did they fight on even ground?

Darth Thor
Defeated Count Dooku? Were there circumstances for that like was the Count poisoned or taken by surprise? Or did they fight on even ground?

Nope beat him fair and square. Was just too fast and unpredictable for the Count.

The only context is that it was a Vos who embraced the Dark Side. But he reverted back to the Light at the end.

Also Dooku may have been surprised by how Powerful Vos had become.

carthage
He said he was more powerful than Ventress

Syndicate
Nope beat him fair and square. Was just too fast and unpredictable for the Count.

The only context is that it was a Vos who embraced the Dark Side. But he reverted back to the Light at the end.

Also Dooku may have been surprised by how Powerful Vos had become.

Wow. I guess then it depends on which opponents are facing eachother then. Grievous would lose to Kenobi ( debatable since he might be more a more formidable opponent without damaged lungs ), Dooku would lose to Vos and Mace vs Maul would be a tossup. That leaves Maul in a 3v1 which he'd lose.

Or it could be Grievous vs Mace which is a stalemate, Dooku vs Obi Wan which is Dooku and Maul vs Vos which is a toss up.

Toss up match. Can't give an accurate assessment of it unless we matched up each opponent individually.

Darth Thor
Wow. I guess then it depends on which opponents are facing eachother then. Grievous would lose to Kenobi ( debatable since he might be more a more formidable opponent without damaged lungs ), Dooku would lose to Vos and Mace vs Maul would be a tossup. That leaves Maul in a 3v1 which he'd lose.

Or it could be Grievous vs Mace which is a stalemate, Dooku vs Obi Wan which is Dooku and Maul vs Vos which is a toss up.

Toss up match. Can't give an accurate assessment of it unless we matched up each opponent individually.

Whoa what's with the Mace lowballing?

Mace would beat Grievous or Maul. There's no stalemate or toss up there.

Vos is the deciding factor here IMO.

Because Dooku = Mace and Maul = Kenobi.

So it comes down to Vos vs Grievous. And if it's new canon then I think most people will agree, Light side or Dark side Vos should be solidly above Grievous now.

So Jedi win.

Syndicate
Whoa what's with the Mace lowballing?

Mace would beat Grievous or Maul. There's no stalemate or toss up there.

Vos is the deciding factor here IMO.

Because Dooku = Mace and Maul = Kenobi.

So it comes down to Vos vs Grievous. And if it's new canon then I think most people will agree, Light side or Dark side Vos should be solidly above Grievous now.

So Jedi win.

Maul and Mace don't seem to be better then eachother in any category that I know of. Grievous stalemated Mace aboard a maglev.

Maul > Kenobi as has been shown in TCW.

I don't know. Did Vos have any force feats that he demonstrated against Dooku?

carthage
His best force feat was ragdolling and choking out Ventress. But Dooku's already done that tbh, he isn't as powerful as Tyranus.

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
His best force feat was ragdolling and choking out Ventress. But Dooku's already done that tbh, he isn't as powerful as Tyranus.

Then I don't know I'd say Grievous has a relatively good chance against Vos. If not he could hold him off for a while.

Lord Stark
What? Didn't Grievous get humiliated by Vos in the novel? Also a lot of Mace lowballing in this thread.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Lord Stark
What? Didn't Grievous get humiliated by Vos in the novel? Also a lot of Mace lowballing in this thread.

Did he? I haven't read the DD novel yet so I didn't know they'd come face to face.

Darth Thor
Maul and Mace don't seem to be better then eachother in any category that I know of.

Mace's TK is better. Mace can not only absorb, but deflect Sidious's FL with his Saber.

Mace is good enough in Sabers to compete against Sidious.

Maul will put up a good fight, but he's below Mace in almost every category.

Grievous stalemated Mace aboard a maglev.

Mace crushed Grievous's chest.

Maul > Kenobi as has been shown in TCW.

I didn't see that n TCW at all. I saw them consistently stalemating each other. In fact in their last fight Maul ran.

I don't know. Did Vos have any force feats that he demonstrated against Dooku?

TK'd Dooku's Sabers away from him. Granted it was more of a speed feat. But still it's frigging Dooku. How many people take his Saber away from him?

He also deflected Dooku's Lightning back at him.

Syndicate
Mace's TK is better. Mace can not only absorb, but deflect Sidious's FL with his Saber.

Mace is good enough in Sabers to compete against Sidious.

Maul will put up a good fight, but he's below Mace in almost every category.

Mace crushed Grievous's chest.

I didn't see that n TCW at all. I saw them consistently stalemating each other. In fact in their last fight Maul ran.

TK'd Dooku's Sabers away from him. Granted it was more of a speed feat. But still it's frigging Dooku. How many people take his Saber away from him?

He also deflected Dooku's Lightning back at him.

Which TK feat is better then Maul's? Just curious.

Yes and? Niether of them can use force lightning so I don't see how that comes in play.

Both Mace and Maul competed with Sidious and I have an unpopular opinion about the Sidious/Mace fight.

Is he? I don't believe so.

Yes and? He still couldn't beat him in a saber duel and it doesn't appear to me that he could do the same to Maul given their relatively even force power.

Maul was beating Obi Wan in the Savage/Obi Wan vs Maul/Savage duel so much so Obi Wan was forced to flee.

*Shrug* I don't see that as all that great of a feat. Surprise TK'ing or briefly overwhelming an opponent does not put the character on that character's level imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.