Animation Hulk vs Comic Heralds: strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Hulk from the Animation; Agents of Smash AND Avengers cartoon vs comic HERALDS.

What Heralds are stronger than Animation Hulk based off fts?

Let's leave comic Hulk and comic Superman out of this.

Whatever characters you choose have to show consistent showings of being stronger. Not a one time ft.

Genii96
Surfer and stardust

carver9
What's Surfers best 'strength' ft?

Adam Grimes
Bane without venom.

Genii96
Originally posted by carver9
Tossing a ship out of the solar system,punching through vibranium walls,matching comic hulk in strength,destroying giant spaceships by flying through them,knocking a monster from the tropical rain forest to the polar cap of a planet,smashing out of a planet formed around him by korvac,amping his strength against morg and their clash blew up the planet and cracked the surrounding moons,blew up a planet smashing into terrax.....top of my head...last 2 were via strength agumentation though

ShadowFyre
what is Hulks best animated feat? EMH was good. dont really care for assemble and the only smash episode ive watched in full was when they all had to team up to fight Venom.

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Tossing a ship out of the solar system,punching through vibranium walls,matching comic hulk in strength,destroying giant spaceships by flying through them,knocking a monster from the tropical rain forest to the polar cap of a planet,smashing out of a planet formed around him by korvac,amping his strength against morg and their clash blew up the planet and cracked the surrounding moons,blew up a planet smashing into terrax.....top of my head...last 2 were via strength agumentation though

I'm pretty sure a lot of these fts didn't happen like you are suggesting. I know Surfer.

Anyways, Earth split in half due to a fight of titans of Hulk pulled both ends back together. He connected the planet back together. Pulled the earth together. Graviton was said that he was generating the power of a black hole and Hulk overpowered Graviton throwing all of his power at him. Hulk lifted New York City. Punches from him was creating shockwaves that was destroying a shield barrier that held back a city destroying wave. Threw a mountain. Threw Galactus who was trying to crush him (and who was towering buildings. The list goes on and on and on. His durability fts are even better.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bane without venom.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bane without venom. wrong. The real answer is Carl grimes

Adam Grimes
thumb up

Hulk is Penny level at best.

Surtur
For EMH Hulk we know he is stronger then Thor on the show. Thor being strong enough to somewhat slow the descent of a good chunk of Manhattan(or wherever) that Graviton had ripped up and had been levitating.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
For EMH Hulk we know he is stronger then Thor on the show. Thor being strong enough to somewhat slow the descent of a good chunk of Manhattan(or wherever) that Graviton had ripped up and had been levitating.

Thats his weakest showing though. Hulk lifted Manhattan a couple of episodes later. Then he overpowered Graviton who was dishing all of his power at the Hulk. It was mentioned that Graviton was walking around with the power of a black hole.

The Sorrow
For every black hole matching, Odin smashing, world shaking feat Hulk performed, he would have an equally low one such as being one shotted by Doom, Kang, Super Adaptoid, or Midgard Serpent which balances things out somewhat. Agents of SMASH Hulk was the most powerful and consistent, followed by A: EMH version and then AA.

IMO most of the top heralds i.e. Thor, Hyperion, Gladiator, Superman, Blue Marvel etc are stronger.

playa1258
Hulk also lost to Black Widow and Hawkeye. Hulk had good showings in EMH but lots of low ones too. Honestly though they overpowered the hell out of Doom and Kang in their respective episodes.

The Sorrow
Yeah pretty much. In animation they aren't afraid to job Hulk whereas in comics, especially these days, his losses generally are to higher end opponents i.e. another Green Hulk, Sun God, amped Red Hulk etc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

Vs. Skaar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.