Meta-Cooler vs. Android #17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Meta-Cooler:
http://i.imgur.com/pkJbpYO.png

VS.

Android #17:
http://i.imgur.com/aPiCtT5.png

-This is Meta-Cooler after upgrading from his first match with Goku.

Who wins?

One Big Mob
Meta Cooler easily.

Piccolo was already a Super Namek and Dende was the Guardian which means he definitely fused with Kami and still got beat by Meta Cooler seemingly easily.

Even if you ignore Goku/Vegeta being at a level somewhere around the Androids.

Galan007
A few things:
1.) Their 'battle' took place primarily off-screen. We don't know exactly what it took for Cooler to down Piccolo.

2.) It occurred after Piccolo had already expended a good deal of energy against Cooler's Cyclopean Guards. He was certainly not at full power.

3.) Without considering those variables, one would come to the conclusion that SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta(pre-RoSaT) >> Kamiccolo... Which we know is obviously not true.

So yeah, I think #17 is a good place to start with Meta-Cooler. /shrug

Damborgson
Kamicollo. Ugh. There's a reason he told Goku to just call him Piccolo.

Meta Cooler edges him out. The repair mechanisms that cooler had would too much if #17 did damage him .

Galan007
Originally posted by Damborgson
Kamicollo. Ugh. There's a reason he told Goku to just call him Piccolo.

Meta Cooler edges him out. The repair mechanisms that cooler had would too much if #17 did damage him . Given his infinite stamina/energy supply, do you think #17 can potentially overwhelm Cooler's haxx repair function, or is that out of the question?

I was originally going to use #16 in this thread, but that would've been a stomp, imo... Hence #17. smile

Damborgson
I think it's a great fight, and it's not out of the question but on average I don't think #17 is quite strong enough to produce that barrage by Goku and Vegeta to finally put Cooler down. And once he's damaged and repaired, he'd be even tougher, but #17 could reasonably take 1 or 2 i think.

And yeah #16 gives him the spinning metalic D. thumb up

Galan007
Cool beans. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.