Logan vs. Baleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
No weapons, no claws, no healing factor, no armor, no gadgets, no adamantium, no nothing.

Just Logan and Baleman fighting pure h2h in the octagon to see who's more skilled. Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
This is actually a close one IMO. Similar size, build etc. for both guys. Neither are the most skilled guys around, but both are still skilled in combat. I would go with Baleman though. Logan's fighting style relies a lot on his claws, and skeleton to allow him to tank hits. Without them, I see Baleman, who we have seen can take on multiple opponents with nothing but his bare hands, getting the win.

KingD19
Logan still displayed highly enhanced strength and durability even when he was bone claw. Shown when he fought Sabretooth. His hits will have Bruce on the ropes, and despite his wild fighting style, he is still a trained soldier(for several generations) who would fall back to his training if he was forced to fight with no powers. He's also got a lot of reaction feats that make Baleman look like he's in slow-mo in comparison.

Unless you've removed that as well.

TheVaultDweller
The way I understood the thread was that it was basically Hugh Jackman with Wolverine's skill and fighting style vs Christian Bale with Batman's skill and fighting style, but I might have gotten that wrong. I just figured the "no nothing" meant no enhancements at all. Hence why I would pick Baleman to win.

If Logan still had things like his naturally enhanced strength, senses etc. but just not the healing, claws and adamantium, this match would most likely go in his favour.

Silent Master
Baleman loses again, the guy just isn't good enough to hang with even a half-way decent action hero.

Solid47
Logan. Even in the movies the guy participated in many wars and has decades of experience.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The way I understood the thread was that it was basically Hugh Jackman with Wolverine's skill and fighting style vs Christian Bale with Batman's skill and fighting style, but I might have gotten that wrong. I just figured the "no nothing" meant no enhancements at all. Hence why I would pick Baleman to win.

If Logan still had things like his naturally enhanced strength, senses etc. but just not the healing, claws and adamantium, this match would most likely go in his favour.

Yup. No enhancements at all. Pure skill only.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
Baleman loses again, the guy just isn't good enough to hang with even a half-way decent action hero.

next march I wonder how many people will use Affleck Bats? Since he is based on the comics

Adam Grimes
Baleman all the way.

Silent Master
Yeah, All the way to the morgue.

Adam Grimes
Why would he go there? He's not Logan's relative.

Silent Master
Baleman is a loser that has almost no chance of beating any decent action hero unless sed hero is massively handicapped.

Adam Grimes
Good thing Wolverine is massively handicapped here per stips.

Silent Master
Not enough to lose to Baleman.

playa1258
Hurry up Affleckman

Genesis-Soldier
baleman doesnt do well
logan has been fighting and brawling for what, 200 years give or take

jinXed by JaNx
Doesnt mean anything. Logan could have just as easily fallen to Bane, whilst wearing all that "encumbering" batsuit gear. Bane punched through cinder block walls man.

Jmanghan
I love Batman to death, he's my second-favorite superhero of all time. Sadly, he loses this match-up.

Wolvie has HUNDREDS of years more experience then Baleman, who has maybe a max of not even 20 years, like really.

Wolvie is no push-over as a fighter either, knocking out Blob with one punch is nothing to scoff at.

Wolvie has the more lethal weaponry, and if an Adamantium bullet won't put him down, Batman won't do anything against him.

playa1258
Silent Master is going to be giving some wins to Batman starting in March.

Silent Master
Only if he deserves them.

playa1258
He will dammit.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Silent Master
Only is he deserves them. Thats if they even fight. Could just be a team-up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.