KMC Wikia Color Text?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Someone pointed out we don't need color text for the KMC Wikia what is everyone view on this?

(Note: Being negative about something helpful is ignorant and its going to be reported as trolling at best.)

Genesis-Soldier
is it having a negative affect on anything
also pls post link to the wiki

Bardock42
http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Killermovies_Wikia

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Bardock42
http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Killermovies_Wikia
To late lol thanks.

BeyonderGod
Oh yeah its also in my signature as well.

Genesis-Soldier
interesting...

BeyonderGod
Yeah I made it so the members here can cooperate more in a debate since only KMC members can Edit so no Anonymous users.

Genesis-Soldier
well it needs to fleshed out a bit more

Dave_97
Kmc has a wiki?

Quincy
Oh it's like a vs wiki

BeyonderGod
Yeah unlike my wiki Powerscaling and calculations are allowed and only KMC members may edit.

walshy
i voted no but i don't really understand what this is

didn't kmc used to have a regular wiki page?

Quincy
Honestly beyonder you're probably better off posting this kind of thing over with the VS threads. Those folks probably have a more vested interest in this sort of Wikia - and they never really come over to this side of the site.

Genesis-Soldier
i had a versus profile with a friend of mine
guys like juggernaut, jason, freddy, pyramid head, the excorsist, he who walks behind the rows, black panther

all corroborated and comic counter parts aswell as seen film versions. it did ok

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by walshy
i voted no but i don't really understand what this is

didn't kmc used to have a regular wiki page?
No idea but Wikia is better with SEO.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i had a versus profile with a friend of mine
guys like juggernaut, jason, freddy, pyramid head, the excorsist, he who walks behind the rows, black panther

all corroborated and comic counter parts aswell as seen film versions. it did ok
Should try for the KMC Wikia.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Quincy
Honestly beyonder you're probably better off posting this kind of thing over with the VS threads. Those folks probably have a more vested interest in this sort of Wikia - and they never really come over to this side of the site.
I'm pretty sure mods would "Lock" or delete the threads I make that has to do with the KMC Wikia and I'm 100% they would be active on both since I didn't enable the forum.

NewLanceWindu
That's not a KMC wikia. That's a "these couple subforums" wikia.

Beyond that, the colored text looks unprofessional from my view. The wikia reminds me more of webpages from the early days of AOL.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Quincy
Pretty sure Bada would lock and or delete my posts about the Wikia on the Vs forums.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
That's not a KMC wikia. That's a "these couple subforums" wikia.

Beyond that, the colored text looks unprofessional from my view. The wikia reminds me more of webpages from the early days of AOL.
Lol

BeyonderGod
So 2 says no for color text.

NewLanceWindu

BeyonderGod
make that four so ill get rid of the color text since no one has given a reason to keep the color text.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.