Darth Bane DOE/Darth Sion vs. Darth Plagueis/Anakin ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

Who takes this?

Sinious
Obvious spite thread tbh.

carthage
?

Sion can't die. He can keep coming back

Sinious
You in multiple occasions said he cant do that without amp and this is neutral ground. Sion is considered to be tiers below Anakin so even if someone wanted to make an argument for Bane against Plagueis, the mismatch that is Anakin vs Sion guarantees team 2 the victory even in the eyes of the biggest Bane fanboy

carthage
Ant posted a quote a while back saying he could come back without an amp iirc.
Anakin has no way to put Sion down.

Sinious
So you sincerely have Sion above Anakin now?

McP
Either one from team 2 solos

Syndicate
Is this win by death or incapacitation? Incapacitation meaning that once a combatant is downed they cannot rejoin the fight.

Nephthys
Anakin tells Sion the story of the PT. Sion loses the will to live. GG.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys

Is there a way I can like this post. >0<

Sinious
You can quote it and say you like it. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys

I like this.

Sinious
Excellent. thumb up

Syndicate
Originally posted by Sinious
Excellent. thumb up

Feels more personal somehow. :P May I ask you a question?

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Plagueis is likely to overwhelm any combatant .

However, argument is about Darth Sion since he have the capability to resurrect himself after being struck down. He may not be good enough to contend with any individual in opposition but his virtual immortality can prove to be a problem.

Melee contest

Team 2 have decisive advantage in this type of contest. While Darth Bane may be able to hold his own against any opponent from Team 2 , Sion is lacking in expertise in this area. Therefore, once Sion is down, Bane stands no chance and will be quickly overwhelmed.

Force powers based contest

Team 2 again have decisive advantage. Bane may prove to be a match for Anakin Skywalker but he doesn't stands a chance against Plagueis. Sion is once again lacking in showings in this area besides his virtual immortality.

Plagueis can certainly make room for overwhelming both Bane and Sion with aid of Skywalker. And once Bane is down, Sion can be effectively contained.

All-out

Team 2 still have edge. Though difficulty of the confrontation may vary depending upon who confronts whom.

Scenario 1

If Bane confronts Skywalker, he (i.e. Bane) can win. However, Plagueis is likely to overwhelm Sion quicker or multi-task to help Skywalker in overcoming Bane while keeping Sion at bay. Team 2 will triumph nonetheless but Plagueis may have to exert much more in this scenario.

Scenario 2

If Bane confronts Plagueis and Sion confronts Skywalker, Team 2 may prevail quickly in this scenario.

Sinious
Originally posted by Syndicate
Feels more personal somehow. :P May I ask you a question?

Anytime.

Stigma
Interesting thread. thumb up Obviolusly Bane and Sion get stomped.

Board Walker
Anakin and Plag take team 1 down hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.