Thor vs. Sun God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Instead of the Great Society and Illuminati fighting, both sides select a champion. The winners universe lives, the losers, dies. Big stakes, both are going balls to the wall.

Who wins?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140202041844/villains/images/d/df/Gorr.jpg

Vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142086/4242422-1244583880-tumbl.png

carver9
Thor wins after a good fight.

ShadowFyre
Thor based on actual feats. Beating a potentially weakened Hulk or "Raging Gray" as I just randomly decided to call him isnt enough to solidify a win aggainst Namor or Ben Grimm, let alone Thor.

Nothin either side did in that particular battle was noteworty nor was it a good portrayal of what either side was capable of.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sun Gods only feat was beating a full power Hulk, almost WBH level. Since he is above Hulk in strength he should be also above Thor as well, still Thor has Mjolnir and could bfr him more often than not. So giving it to Thor via BFR.

carver9
I need to find out your secret on how you get away with your actions.

ShadowFyre
lets say I agree with you that Hulk was almost WBH ( nothing suggests that except green eyes) . Thor has other ways of putting down beings whose only advantage is strength. God Blasts, Weather control, winds of a thousand worlds, the only thing we know about Sungod is this, he is durable against blunt force trauma, and he is marginally physically stronger than the Hulk as he didnt outright dominate him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
lets say I agree with you that Hulk was almost WBH ( nothing suggests that except green eyes) . Thor has other ways of putting down beings whose only advantage is strength. God Blasts, Weather control, winds of a thousand worlds, the only thing we know about Sungod is this, he is durable against blunt force trauma, and he is marginally physically stronger than the Hulk as he didnt outright dominate him.

Ok let's play that game. He can fly, is fast, has Heatvision and is stronger than an almost WB level Hulk. I don't agree with the marginally, he even commented on Hulk losing controll while Hulk dished everything out he had, till Sun God palmed him and koed him. I also know that Thor was dominated by beings with strength only, Hulk, Tutinax or Kurse for example. So it works both ways. From the things you named, weather control, wind and lightning simply can't be enough, judging from his durability. The God Blast is something else, if he hits and finds the time to unleash it, it might work. Still I think this is rather unlikely that Sungod will wait and not interrupt Thor or dodge it. Bfr is the easiest and best way to go.

Khazra Reborn
An almost WB Hulk? Where is this coming from?

Genii96
His imagination

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
An almost WB Hulk? Where is this coming from?
Trollworld. I beleive we should use
http://www.military-quotes.com/media/data/605/medium/258Troll_spray.jpg

D-Block
Thor

Diesldude
Originally posted by Genii96
His imagination

Like the grey hulk imaginary fellow. Hulk was green and when his eyes emit green energy/ light it means he was really angry. Not wbh levels though.

ShadowFyre
Regardless, Thor has bigger and better feats than beating Hulk. He wins. There was never a single thing indicating he was wbh levels. wwh maybe, but Thats it and it stated on panel that he took a serum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.