Kas'im vs. Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers/Hand to hand only

Round 2: Kas'im gets 25 hours prep to devise new lightsaber sequences, and adapt his lightsaber form to the style of the Yuuzhan Vong. Can he beat Jacen then?

Round 3: Kas'im gets Kopecz (The Tank), and Jacen becomes Darth Caedus. Both have the same amount of prep time. (All out fight)

Who wins?

Stigma
Hard to say. Does Kas'im get two sabers?

carthage
Kas'im gets his Jar Kai sabers and saber staff

ILS
It's hard to say for sure...

Kas'im might die in one second or two. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
It's hard to say for sure...

Kas'im might die in one second or two. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif
Or a split of second. That's always a possibility.

McP
Oh god... I love that nickname for him. THE TANK!

Emperordmb
Only Appletonia would have Kas'im on or above Jacen Solo's level. This is just a blatant attempt at a spite thread, targeting me personally it seems.

Originally posted by McP
Oh god... I love that nickname for him. THE TANK!
thumb up

Guy was fighting Jedi with a dozen arrows in his back and the back of his neck and two spears skewered through his torso.

NewGuy01
DMB always thinks everything's about him.

As for the fight? Kas'im was perhaps the greatest duelist ever in 1000 BBY. Jacen was perhaps the greatest duelist ever in 30 ABY.

Jacen has 1000 more years of "ever" so he prolly wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
DMB always thinks everything's about him.
I refer to Kopecz as a tank in a different thread, and Carthage makes a thread calling him "The Tank"

It's pretty transparent.

NewGuy01
That's that thread, this is this thread.

Nephthys
Lol, Jacen was not a contender for best duelist ever.

carthage
In the NJO during the Vong war, yeah he was. Only Luke was more skilled than he was

Nephthys
Exactly, he was always solidly beneath Luke.

DarthAnt66
Jacen is running 300 m/s far before his prime. mmm

Kas'im doesn't stand a remote chance, tbh.

Q99
Jacen's fought Vong style, it's not much help.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Exactly, he was always solidly beneath Luke.

Who isn't?

Jacen's definitely a really impressive duelist in my book.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, Jacen was not a contender for best duelist ever.

The only people above him in sabers are Luke, Sidious and Yoda, ergo he curb stomps Kas'im.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
The only people above him in sabers are Luke, Sidious and Yoda, ergo he curb stomps Kas'im.
>implying that Kas'im isn't greater than Luke, Sidious, and Yoda combined, tbh

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity

Saying that there are people clearly above him proves that he's not a contender.

Stigma
Neph, what do you think is the outcome?

IMHO Jacen feeds Kas'im his own saber.

McP
Jacen without his arm stomps

Raptor22
Jacen wins all 3, but njo jacen isnt a contender for best duelist ever. Not even top 10 imho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.