Raiden(MGS2) vs Claude Speed and Tommy Vercetti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115085108/metalgear/images/thumb/d/d9/Raiden00000.jpg/597px-Raiden00000.jpg

VS

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130406182939/gtawiki/images/3/38/4040_gta3_screenshot.jpg and http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/images/MAC-10-GTAVC-prerelease.jpg

There was a thread on ComicVine called "Tommy Vercetti vs Rorschach", and there was a guy called "Matezoide" who said "GTA and it's similar game characters are on Punisher's league", while other characters like Snake, Leon, Fisher would get trashed by Frank . If characters like Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko, Trevor and Vito Scaletta are really on "Castle's league", they should be above game characters like Sam Fisher, Leon S. Kennedy, Agent 47, Nathan Drake, etc... So if he said that I want to test their skill against someone on same class as other VG Commandos and assassins before putting them against Frank. I wanted to put Claude and Tommy against Snake, Leon or Sam but since I never used MGS2 Raiden, I'm using him on this thread for the first time. This is the fight between the stars from the early 2000's, Raiden(adopted name Jack) the white-haired Liberian child soldier kidnapped and trained by Solidus Snake from MGS2 vs the mute protagonist who swores revenge against Catalina of GTA III Claude and the leader of Vercetti gang Thomas "Tommy" Vercetti from GTA: Vice City.

Round 1: Straight gunfight with explosives in Middle Park(GTA4).
Raiden has a Body Armor, H&K MK23 SOCOM with 70 rounds, AKS-74U with 270 rounds, H&K PSG-1 with 20 rounds, Stinger Missile with 1 missile and 5 grenades. Claude has 100% Body Armor, two Micro-Uzis with 250 rounds, Shotgun from GTA3 with 30 buckshots, Sniper Rifle from GTA3 with 20 rounds, Rocket Launcher from GTA3 with 1 rocket and 8 molotov cocktails. Tommy has 100% Body Armor, Colt Python with 60 rounds,Ingram MAC-10 with 150 rounds and a M16 w/M203(Tony Montana style) with 270 rounds and 4 grenade shells.
Distance: They starts against each other from 150m.

Round 2: Melee fight in the top of Federal Hall from MGS2.
Raiden has his sword that obtained from Olga. Claude has a Baseball Bat and Tommy has a Chainsaw.

Round 3: H2H inside a abandoned warehouse.
Raiden is naked holding his balls laughing . Claude and Tommy are only allowed to use their barehands.

Who wins and why.

NOTE : This is Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 not the cyborg one from MGS4 or the even badass from Revengeance.

KingD19
Raiden in all 3.

He's still a superhuman, elite genetically engineered soldier. He can hit them from further and with more accuracy in the gunfight.

He's much faster than them in melee and will cut them down in moments.(his sword will also cut clean through their weapons)

His cartwheels can easily ko other similarly enhanced genome soldiers with ease. Tommy and Claude are just human.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
Raiden in all 3.

He's still a superhuman, elite genetically engineered soldier. He can hit them from further and with more accuracy in the gunfight.

He's much faster than them in melee and will cut them down in moments.(his sword will also cut clean through their weapons)

His cartwheels can easily ko other similarly enhanced genome soldiers with ease. Tommy and Claude are just human.
Since when Raiden was genetically engineered before turning into cyborg? But anyway I completely agrees with your answers smile . And did you read the Tommy vs Rorschach thread in ComicVine.

KingD19
Originally posted by Solid47
Since when Raiden was genetically engineered before turning into cyborg? But anyway I completely agrees with your answers smile . And did you read the Tommy vs Rorschach thread in ComicVine.

My mistake, there's so many twists and turns in MG that I get confused from time to time. He was normal, but his training raised him to such a high level that he was butchering grown men as a 10 year old. And he only got better as her got older. They called him "Jack the Ripper" for a reason.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
My mistake, there's so many twists and turns in MG that I get confused from time to time. He was normal, but his training raised him to such a high level that he was butchering grown men as a 10 year old. And he only got better as her got older. They called him "Jack the Ripper" for a reason.
thumb up

walshy
Raiden wins each round imo.

claude was mute and neither of them could swim. raiden can KO people with naked cartwheels, no contest.

http://metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg

Solid47
Originally posted by walshy
raiden can KO people with naked cartwheels, no contest.

http://metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg
Or he can spinkick them at the same time he was holding his balls laughing . Oh and Raiden can do cartwheels without using his hands cool

StealthRanger
MGS characters are still massively superhuman

Raiden ****ing stomps

Solid47
Originally posted by StealthRanger
MGS characters are still massively superhuman

Raiden ****ing stomps
What's your opinion about the guy called Matezoide.

Solid47
What's your opinion about the guy called Matezoide.
and on ComicVine.

StealthRanger
ComicVine? Pretty sure more than 95% of the userbase there is severely inbred and does dangerous and borderline fatal quantities of ice daily

Solid47
Originally posted by StealthRanger
ComicVine? Pretty sure more than 95% of the userbase there is severely inbred and does dangerous and borderline fatal quantities of crack daily
ComicVine once said Batgirl(Cassandra Cain) can s**tstomp MGRR Raiden laughing

StealthRanger
They think Twilight can beat Raiden as well

Solid47
Bump.

Nusa105
Raiden stomps all round. This is kinda mismatch

RadZoa
ComicVine once said Batgirl(Cassandra Cain) can s**tstomp MGRR Raiden laughing If anything Comicvine wanks the living shit out of Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil characters, they're literally on par or at least close to Outskirt Battledome in terms of the sheer stupidity of the community. I remember going to Outskirt Battledome a year ago, owning like 5-6 of their users and they had such a melt down that all they could do is gang troll.

Granted Cass wouldn't beat MGR Raiden but she'd obliterate MGS2 Raiden without so much as breaking a sweat, and some idiot on Comicvine tried to argue otherwise

RadZoa
Also, there's nothing superhuman about MGS Humans, most of the feats used on forums, like Ocelot shooting lightning and Snake beating Gray Fox, are out of context horse shit, mostly by idiots on Comicvine and Outskirt Battledome who have little understand of the series and it's context. Hell on of their more deadly characters pre Revengance, Vamp, isn't even a bullet timer and is a glorified aim dodger who routinely gets tagged by sub sonic firearms.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
Also, there's nothing superhuman about MGS Humans, most of the feats used on forums, like Ocelot shooting lightning and Snake beating Gray Fox, are out of context horse shit, mostly by idiots on Comicvine and Outskirt Battledome who have little understand of the series and it's context. Hell on of their more deadly characters pre Revengance, Vamp, isn't even a bullet timer and is a glorified aim dodger who routinely gets tagged by sub sonic firearms.
And are Claude, Tommy and other GTA characters "superhuman" to you vote for them?

RadZoa
And are Claude, Tommy and other GTA characters "superhuman" to you vote for them? Hell no, I knew Matezoide back in the day around 2009-2011 when I was active on Comicvine before the site turned into the cesspit is today. Nice guy but he did wank characters he liked severely, including GTA Characters

Raiden would still stomp the shit out of them, none of these guys are trained except for Nico and even then he's not a match for Raiden. Raiden would beat the crap out of Claude and Tommy or any GTA protoganist.

But MGS characters on Outskirt Battledome and Comicvine are still severely wanked though. Some idiot, the same idiot who's the source for a majority of the MGS bullshit on forums including Ocelot shooting lightning, once tried to argue MGS2 Raiden (not Revengance Raiden) beating Cassandra Cain, needless to say I managed to debunk him in one post but you get the idea.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
Hell no, I knew Matezoide back in the day around 2009-2011 when I was active on Comicvine before the site turned into the cesspit is today. Nice guy but he did wank characters he liked severely, including GTA Characters

Raiden would still stomp the shit out of them, none of these guys are trained except for Nico and even then he's not a match for Raiden. Raiden would beat the crap out of Claude and Tommy or any GTA protoganist.

But MGS characters on Outskirt Battledome and Comicvine are still severely wanked though. Some idiot, the same idiot who's the source for a majority of the MGS bullshit on forums including Ocelot shooting lightning, once tried to argue MGS2 Raiden (not Revengance Raiden) beating Cassandra Cain, needless to say I managed to debunk him in one post but you get the idea.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.