Powerscaling allowed on KMC Wikia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Should Powerscaling be allowed on the wikia?

Note: The wikia cant be edited by anon its only for Full Members.

BeyonderGod
Bump!

dika123
depends...

Time-Immemorial
This thread sucks

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yup.

Astner
Power-scaling is accepted and used on the forums provided that the conditions for it are met, so the question is; why wouldn't it be accepted on the Wiki?

Henry_Pym
Depends how you use it.

If Cyborg can lift a bus and Supes is > him in strength, than sure Supes can lift a bus.

If Cyborg can vaporize a (insert durable object) with his sonic cannon, it's not really fair to assume Supes could vaporize it with a scream just because he has better lifting feats.

StealthRanger
I don't see why it wouldn't be myself, it is on pretty much every forum I know of

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
Power-scaling is accepted and used on the forums provided that the conditions for it are met, so the question is; why wouldn't it be accepted on the Wiki?
Other forums mostly Powerscale DBZ let alone other series so that's why I have to ask or else someone here would get emotional over a profile.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dika123
depends...
Depends?

BeyonderGod
Yes has 1 vote
No has 1 vote
Maybe has 2 votes

I am going by the poll.....so either vote or dont....

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Other forums mostly Powerscale DBZ let alone other series so that's why I have to ask or else someone here would get emotional over a profile.
I don't see why it would spark an emotional reaction. If people feel that your Wiki is inaccurate they're going to ignore it completely.

If you want an emotional reaction, do what the people on the OBD Wiki did and create poster profiles where you talk shit about people you don't like. Granted, you'd have to be an insecure and socially retarded piece of shit to stoop to that level, but you would get a reaction.

BeyonderGod
I don't see why it would spark an emotional reaction. If people feel that your Wiki is inaccurate they're going to ignore it completely.

If you want an emotional reaction, do what the people on the OBD Wiki did and create poster profiles where you talk shit about people you don't like. Granted, you'd have to be an insecure and socially retarded piece of shit to stoop to that level, but you would get a reaction.
KMC Wikia is the site wikia....not mine and plus OBD wiki always been retarded.

Astner
KMC Wikia is the site wikia....
How many posters are contributing to it?

BeyonderGod
How many posters are contributing to it?
Sadly just me since I disabled the anonymous editing.

BeyonderGod
Alright 3 votes so its allowed on the KMC wikia

If you wanna be a admin please PM your name so I know ITS YOU.

RadZoa
Case by case basis

BeyonderGod
Huh?

One Big Mob
Does someone with a huge hate boner against DBZ think he's a suitable editor for a wiki involving DBZ? Carver should make threads about his Superman wiki in the meantime

Time-Immemorial
Im still waiting on his KMC Wiki to be fully operational.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Does someone with a huge hate boner against DBZ think he's a suitable editor for a wiki involving DBZ? Carver should make threads about his Superman wiki in the meantime
Does someone with a huge boner for making fake scans for debates passing them on as facts think its suitable to be a editor for a wiki involving comics?

Yeah didn't think so.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Im still waiting on his KMC Wiki to be fully operational.
KMC wikia is fully operational. smokin'

One Big Mob
Does someone with a huge boner for making fake scans for debates passing them on as facts think its suitable to be a editor for a wiki involving comics?

Yeah didn't think so. What

I've never seen a post less applicable to another poster before. Lol at fake scans or thinking I want anything to do with a wiki.

All I'm saying is you should be the last person who has any say on DBZ... or comics for that matter but that's a story for another day. All you do is post non sensical hate about the universe. Tell me more about how Master Roshi > SS3 Goku though

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What

I've never seen a post less applicable to another poster before. Lol at fake scans or thinking I want anything to do with a wiki.

All I'm saying is you should be the last person who has any say on DBZ... or comics for that matter but that's a story for another day. All you do is post non sensical hate about the universe. Tell me more about how Master Roshi > SS3 Goku though

Your Opinion < My Views

You claim i hate DBZ?
No i hate the fanboys

You claim Master roshi > SS3 GOku
Nope i stated Destructive capacity its Roshi who wins the moon busting VS goku who hasn't even moon busted.

So again come back when your not being biased/ignorant because if i hated the series then why would i want a wikia about them? that makes NO LOGICAL SENSE so come back when you can contribute.

PS: People around this forum told me about your Fake scan business so don't try to tell anybody else if they are suitable for anything.

BeyonderGod
Also for those who keep calling me a hater?
No one is hating on a fictional series

Also i mostly made the DBZ profiles:
Beerus
Goku (Canon)
Goku (GT)
Broly

Im not biased nor ignorant if i was i wouldn't have made this topic for people to PUBLICLY vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.