TMNT vs. RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://ngagamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tmnt-all.jpg
VS
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/6150aba630828318fbbf2159ee4316191376692559_full.png

The Michael Bay version of these rambunctious turtles take on the ever sassy team RWBY.

These teams cut loose inside a rave club.

Will the ninjas come out alright or do the girls show the boys whatfor?

KingD19
Have you watched RWBY?

The girls make turtle soup. Actually, any of them could solo.

Sacred Fire
Pretty much, and I would think this goes for any version of the TMNT (unless I'm forgetting something).

Assuming the girls can't simply tank the Turtles' strikes (more likely is the case that they can), and unless they suddenly gained heavy mach speed and multiton strength when I wasn't looking, I'm not too sure what they're bringing to the fight here.

If for any reason I should think differently, feel free to inform me.

Nemesis X
There's a reason I made a rave club the place for them to fight. Lights frequently turn on and off and the turtles can use that since they're masters of the shadow. I wanted everyone to use all their capabilities.

KingD19
I think...maybe 2 different versions of the turtle bros from the 2003 version could take wins.

The literal "Ninja" turtles when they learned from the ancient masters of Ninjitsu and all got super powers like super speed and electricity generation.

And the dragon turtles...when they summoned their inner spirit animals and all turned into gigantic dragons.

Oh, and the Cyber Turtles when they got trapped in Cyber-Space.

Those are all highly amped and specialized versions though. Any other version would lose. And even the ones I mentioned I don't think would take all the fights. It's been years since I watched.

KingD19
Originally posted by Nemesis X
There's a reason I made a rave club the place for them to fight. Lights frequently turn on and off and the turtles can use that since they're masters of the shadow. I wanted everyone to use all their capabilities.

Yang's first on-screen fight was in a night club.

Ruby's first fight was in a dark field surrounded by creatures of the night.

Whis' first first was in a dark castle throneroom.

Blake's first fight was in a dark tunnel-like cargo train. Blake is also a cat Faunus and has shown she can see perfectly fine in the dark.

Ruby and Yang were born and raised in a forest and are excellent hunters.

The turtles are good, but they're not good enough to hide from Team RWBY.

cdtm
Those lost episodes were nuts. I'm not even sure if they're canon.

But yeah, considering they beat a Shredder that's basically an elder god and was in the process of transmuting the entire Earth with an expanding field of demonic energy, they should be more then a match for team RWBY.

KingD19
They were way different from even the normal weird of that show but they were pretty strong yeah.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Nemesis X

I definitely see where you're coming from (you have a solid track record with making threads, after all), but accounting for "all their capabilities", they'll likely never tag Ruby (and get ragdolled by the sheer force of her movement), get haxxed to shit by Weiss, swing at false Blakes, and just piss Yang off.

Originally posted by KingD19
I think...maybe 2 different versions of the turtle bros from the 2003 version could take wins.

The literal "Ninja" turtles when they learned from the ancient masters of Ninjitsu and all got super powers like super speed and electricity generation.

And the dragon turtles...when they summoned their inner spirit animals and all turned into gigantic dragons.

Oh, and the Cyber Turtles when they got trapped in Cyber-Space.

Those are all highly amped and specialized versions though. Any other version would lose. And even the ones I mentioned I don't think would take all the fights. It's been years since I watched.

I don't really know/remember anything about them, so I can't comment.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yang's first on-screen fight was in a night club.

Ruby's first fight was in a dark field surrounded by creatures of the night.

Whis' first first was in a dark castle throneroom.

Blake's first fight was in a dark tunnel-like cargo train. Blake is also a cat Faunus and has shown she can see perfectly fine in the dark.

Ruby and Yang were born and raised in a forest and are excellent hunters.

The turtles are good, but they're not good enough to hide from Team RWBY.

Lol. I was about to make this same exact argument. thumb up

Nice job beating me to it. haermm

Originally posted by cdtm
Those lost episodes were nuts. I'm not even sure if they're canon.

But yeah, considering they beat a Shredder that's basically an elder god and was in the process of transmuting the entire Earth with an expanding field of demonic energy, they should be more then a match for team RWBY.

Which version was this?

Demonic Phoenix
http://www.retrorobotreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MysticTurtles.jpg

KingD19
http://img01.deviantart.net/4f17/i/2009/187/9/d/tmnt__dragon_avatars_by_codenameeternity.jpg

And them as Dragon Avatar's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.