What Force power is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"Only ten of them," Dr. Soron Hegerty said, the surprise evident beneath her own panting. She seemed to be finding the pace more difficult than the others, barely keeping up even with Jacen's help. "There have-always been - eleven. I thought that-might have been-significant." A second later another Krizlaw leapt through the window, shattering what little remained of the already splintered ornate frame, then dashed for the mound also.
The xenobiologist shook her head, as if to suggest she was tired of being right all the time. "Eleven," she confirmed.
"Come on, Doctor Hegerty," Jacen said. Luke felt his young nephew subtly augmenting her stamina with the Force. "We have to keep moving!"

Syndicate
Force augmentation?

DarthAnt66
That's not really a Force power as much as it is an umbrella term.

For my Jacen Solo respect thread, what should I label it under?

Force Speed, perhaps? mmm

Emperordmb
if endurance or whatever is a category, then that

carthage
I just read that passage yesterday night, Jacen in that scene mentally shifts the Minds of those attacking Krizlaw's and they ran away. Luke also admits inferiority to Jacen's beast control when they get back on the Jade Shadow, and Jacen augments Tekli's healing abilities off at stormtroopers.

Great stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.